Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 19 2011, 02:23 PM
Account Not Linked

how do u work the bottling machine....cant get it to work
Old Jun 19 2011, 02:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank You Raul !!!!! Love the new the faster giftbox and new facilities !!! xoxo
Thanx Jujuloo (0=
Old Jun 19 2011, 02:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by raejean View Post
how do u work the bottling machine....cant get it to work
You put it in storage (or on a farm) and it makes your facilities that have bottles like the winery (and the ones mentioned in the first post) have an 'all button' for production.

It's like how the ordering station is for the semi-trailer truck
Old Jun 19 2011, 02:57 PM

Here's my 2 cents worth:
1. THANK YOU for farm 10
2. THANK YOU for the free extra farm cash on the new levels
3. What a waste of programming on the Work All in the facilities - took me just as much time to work a neighbors facilities and I still had to go to every farm and then go back through again to work the service facilities - this added touch will NOT get our neighbors back working our farms and unless they work our farms, the game is pointless.
4. The stuff that is free all uses products that we are having trouble keeping in stock anyway, so why get them.
5. And all the farm cash items - enough is enough....won't continue to feed your unending piggy bank.
6. Bottling/Load ALL button in facilities - We paid farm cash for the other ALL button on the trucks - this is insanity that you want it now just for bottled items. What will the next one be? Just how many things are we going to have to pay farm cash for in order to load ALL in all facilities?
7. Speeding up the yeast production - I went to the trouble of getting 6 stinking trucks so I could have enough yeast and other stuff and now you are changing the rules. This is exactly why I won't spend another dime on this game. You want money today for something you are going to give away tomorrow. And I know this is the nature of the beast, but I wanted to express my discontent as I know others who have lots of trucks are thinking the same thing even if they won't say it.
Old Jun 19 2011, 03:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef
Default Bait

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanlover9933 View Post
I have bait showing up in my none ingredients, went to sell and noticed it and now don't want to use the sell all feature if I am selling my bait also.
I have the same problem my bait is not showing up on the bait counters for thre rivers or oceans it is in my storage under non-ingriedients
Old Jun 19 2011, 03:27 PM

YAY!!! Was out of town for a few days and TA-DA!!! Looking forward to seeing all the goodies!! Glad I had started emptying out my facilities as I begin reworking all my farms.

THANKS Devs and Mods for all you do!!!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jun 19 2011, 03:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I have the same problem my bait is not showing up on the bait counters for thre rivers or oceans it is in my storage under non-ingriedients
It shows in both places. The bait items in your Non-ingredients is a ghost and not really there. If you go sell your Non-ingredients they will dissappear from the non-ingredients but since they are already attached to your water items then you do not lose them. The moderators have notified the developers of this glitch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2011, 03:32 PM

Default getting farm cash

try a debit card, its still using your "real money" and doesn't need pay pal. I have had problems with pp too, basically it won't load for using with the game! tygereye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamblyne View Post
Love the updates! Awesome, as usual! Thanks!

Unfortunately, for some reason, PayPal is no longer accepting the gift debit cards I've been using to buy FC. This is unfortunate, because *this* is one game I'm happy to support with real dollars -- enough to actually use PayPal in the past though they are quite slimey. Hopefully, there will be other ways to send you money in the future. :-)
Old Jun 19 2011, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_gereye View Post
try a debit card, its still using your "real money" and doesn't need pay pal. I have had problems with pp too, basically it won't load for using with the game! tygereye
My wife had this problem on the laptop she uses and we figured out she had blocked cookies from Paypal. After setting it to allow Paypal cookies then she has had no problem with purchases through it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2011, 03:55 PM

I would pay a premium for a tool that maxes out ALL coin filled facilities on ALL farms at once. One click, semi's, mineral mines, open-pit mines, oil pumps, glass, etc., all maxed.

Thank you.
Closed Thread