Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2009, 08:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudleysmom View Post
WOOHOO!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........
I have a friend with 2 Facebook accounts so she has 2 farms. Wonder if this might help you.
Old Nov 22 2009, 08:07 AM

i am so happy why would i complain about a higher level??? i have been there at 34 for months now...thanks slashkey for the new stuff...hopefully land will follow???
Old Nov 22 2009, 08:11 AM

Please help, since going up in level, i can now only plow one squre at a time, its taking a DAY to plow one field...... Harvesting, well going like the speed of sound, i think all is out of sinc, please help
Old Nov 22 2009, 08:20 AM
Account Not Linked

YES! another farm....that'd be great!
Old Nov 22 2009, 08:24 AM

Love all the new stuff and so please I can keep moving up now as was a little frustrating being on L34 and not being able to move!
Old Nov 22 2009, 08:27 AM

Love the new features, the continual improvement - But - when I went to store my cherry blossom 'til spring, it doesn't have the storage option. I hope someone will put storage options on ALL the stuff. Thanks.
Old Nov 22 2009, 08:39 AM

Unhappy I got bumped up, then fell down :(

My cousin and I were both at levels 33 and 34 on Friday. We logged on to play FarmTown and were thrilled to see we were now level 60 and so proud! The next time we went on (just a few hours later) she remained at level 60 and I had been dropped back down to a level 33 and it's stayed that way ever since. What did I do wrong that I got sent back? Especially so far?

I also have a few other glitches that I need answers to, but they belong in another forum so those can wait!

Thank you!
Amie Hill
Old Nov 22 2009, 09:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default missing coins and XP's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with additional levels and items.

10 new crops, including 4h, 8h and 12h crops.
10 new trees available on the store for higher levels
15 new items available to be sent as gift, including 7 non harvestable trees
80 additional items (coins and farm_cash)

We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26, now the gap could be up to 11000, versus 30000 before. For people on those levels, and people that were on level 34 for some time, their current level will be adjusted up based on their XP.

Some people are experiencing some back and forth changes on their current level, we are currently researching the problem.

Thanks

--Raul

Hi there,

The issues with the level going back and forth when visiting friends should be solved now.

We are also planning to credit farm cash like we did last time, depending on how many levels you moved up, this should happen sometime next week.

There are some people complaining that items are farther away now, I want to clarify that this is not the case with a concrete example:

Before, you were able to reach level 34 with 150000 XP points, and at that point, you could buy the Mansion. Now you will be able to reach level 41 with 150000 XP points as well, and should also be able to buy the Mansion, which is now locked at level 41, so basically we shifted all items appropiately so there is no additional effort to reach the items that were already on the game.

And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul
when will this issue be fixed and will we be notified. this is very frustrating to all farmers.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2009, 09:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiekate View Post
was an email which we were suppose to pass on to 15 neighbours and then get 500 green points....is this a hoax?
It's a HOAX! That message did NOT come from Farm Town. Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 22 2009, 09:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy gran View Post
I had worked hard to get to level 33 it takes a good deal of time and effort... I was looking forward to reaching level 34 so I could get the mansion and start to have lots of fun re arranging my farm, ready to set my next goal. only to discover you have moved the goal posts and I am now level 39
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Closed Thread