Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 25 2009, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea Stagakes View Post
I hope that I am in the right place to post this. I didn't level up with the rest! WF 32, level 37, 112,906 XP. Also I can't seem to find out anything about fueling station, "friends helped" how do you help friends in this catagory?
Bea, you did level up and you are at the correct level that number of XP points. Please see this thread for info on the new levels:

November 20 release: Items and levels
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264550

Information on the tools and fuel may be found in the top post is this thread:

OFFICIAL New Tools - Harvesters / Seeders / Plowing Tractors / Fuel
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238278

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Nov 25 2009, 06:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea Stagakes View Post
I hope that I am in the right place to post this. I didn't level up with the rest! WF 32, level 37, 112,906 XP. Also I can't seem to find out anything about fueling station, "friends helped" how do you help friends in this catagory?
There were only 34 levels before, so if you are level 37 now you must have levelled up!
Old Nov 25 2009, 06:23 AM

Default New tree storage

Is there any chance that the new seasonal trees eg. cherry blossom and holly bush etc, will be given the option for storage? I don't want to keep them on my farm all year round, but don't want to have to sell or delete them either.
Old Nov 25 2009, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Eileen View Post
All of this is great, but I wish you would resolve the problem of missing coins. I start out collecting coins for the 1st few rows I harvest for someone, and then, although I continue harvesting ~ no more coins!
Same thing happens to me. Server times out waaaayyy too often with no warning. I also have points taken from me when I leave a farm even AFTER I've stayed and gotten the tally and plug icon says "connected". I've written site and got a reply that didn't apply!
Old Nov 25 2009, 06:54 AM

Wow Kandycares 2 billion points... you belong here lol
Old Nov 25 2009, 06:59 AM

HOLD YOUR MOUSE ARROW OVER THE POINTS BAR. It tells you how many needed to next level.
Old Nov 25 2009, 08:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaJP2008 View Post
Same thing happens to me. Server times out waaaayyy too often with no warning. I also have points taken from me when I leave a farm even AFTER I've stayed and gotten the tally and plug icon says "connected". I've written site and got a reply that didn't apply!
hi im having the same problem not getting my cions when im havesting
Did u get any help sorting it out, if so could u let me know, as its starting to drive me crazy.thanks 4 any help u can give me. ann x
Old Nov 25 2009, 08:15 AM

Kandycares's quote "That ought to put all us over-achievers off a while for them to get more levels together."

You're right...I was working to replenish the coins I spent on the Manor House and pool by harvesting pineapples, and soon as the coins are replenished, I'm back to raspberries for the entire weekend, since I'm off till Tuesday.

Before the new level update, I was plowing and noticed no movement in the white bar, then I saw the bar had moved. As soon as I noticed the white bar was moving that caused me to do raspberries even more to see the little bar move a little bit more.

I guess I'll be sitting at level 60 until the next level update...

Note to developers!! No need to rush level update for levels over 60...you know what would be nice first!!!!! I'm not going say the "L" word!
Old Nov 25 2009, 08:49 AM

I don't want to read about old problems from 1-6 months ago. I want to know what you are going to do about reimbursing me for the great sum of coins i worked hard to get and when...i beginning to believe that this is a set up by the powers that be to keep us from reaching levels and having the coins to purchase what we've worked hard to achieve. I know this is a game. But, all games should be played fairly and upright. This is a good game except for major, major, major way it is set up and programed. As i said i want my coins reimbursed now ! ! !! ! ! !
Old Nov 25 2009, 09:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to 20smokin
Angry More Land

You have given us all this new stuff with no place to put it when will we be able to expand our farms
Closed Thread