Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2018, 09:56 PM

love that i can zoom my farms in further.easier to harvest them zoomed in thanks so much. not having to move the farm around as much now
Old May 18 2018, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Looks like some fun stuff. I like the new screen size format!

Waiting for release notes..

Thanks Raul and team!!
I like that new screen size too. What I don't like though is the size of the expansion. 30 Billion coins for next to nothing in land LOL This isn't the real world so we should be able to get something for all those coins. Today was the first time I expanded a farm with something on it and noticed how small it is. But we do have that screen size which really helps make work faster and I also like that everything is automatically off when working factories. Thanks for the nice update.
Old May 19 2018, 12:00 AM

Zoom zoom! Love it.

I'm all about refinements, not additions.

I already have enough to play with. I just need a more refined way of playing with it.

Thank you for anything you do that makes game play more efficient.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old May 19 2018, 07:06 PM

this new release is AWESOME!! im really loving the new farm info on the farm grid, #5 on the release notes. it is FANTASTIC when im at a farm i sn for- i can select what i am looking for, and since i have the lookout tower, it will highlight in the blue the farms that have that specific task i need to do. example- i needed to harvest crops for my friend who couldnt get into her farms. when i go to her farms, it usually highlights in blue all the farms, since i am sn. when i clicked the "show work" button, it showed me which farms had what to be done. since i was just looking for crops, i clicked the green CH up top, and it then highlighted in blue only the farms that had crops ready. THIS IS BRILLIANT!! makes the lookout tower even more valuable than it already was!! well done!!
Old May 20 2018, 09:10 AM
Account Not Linked

About point 7. in the updates ... "not see any items in neighbours farms" ... I WANT all items visible on all farms without having to press "show items" for every farm I visit. It takes so much time to have to do that, and it's just frustrating. What can I do to solve the problem? Is it possible to delete that "show items" and be able to see all farms from beginning?
Old May 20 2018, 09:26 AM

Today I can't boost train, it freezes. I did all the usual checks, reload, clear memache, etc.

lol now its working.

Last edited by Taz D; May 20 2018 at 10:19 AM.
Old May 20 2018, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmTownRumbleDoll View Post
About point 7. in the updates ... "not see any items in neighbours farms" ... I WANT all items visible on all farms without having to press "show items" for every farm I visit. It takes so much time to have to do that, and it's just frustrating. What can I do to solve the problem? Is it possible to delete that "show items" and be able to see all farms from beginning?
Hi FarmTown RumbleDoll,
I am sorry, but this was a way for the developers to speed up the work time for working the facilities and services.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2018, 10:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ckerider,
There is a tool for doing that call the Mobile Lookout Tower. Check the Game Guide chapter on Tools for information on it.
I checked this tool out where you said to, but what I didn't find out is if your super neighbors can use your tool when they do your farms for you. It is $100 and before I buy it I would like to find this out. Thanks for your help.
Old May 20 2018, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
I checked this tool out where you said to, but what I didn't find out is if your super neighbors can use your tool when they do your farms for you. It is $100 and before I buy it I would like to find this out. Thanks for your help.
Hi ckerider,
That tool is for your use as a super neighbor for your neighbors, not for your super neighbors to use for your farms. If they want the options provided by this tool they have to buy it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Looks like some fun stuff. I like the new screen size format!

Waiting for release notes..

Thanks Raul and team!!
I love the new zoom size.
Closed Thread