New Release -- January 6th, 2017
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on January 31th, 4:15PM.
We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI
En français ICI
1. Farm 32: See prices below:
12x12 - 15000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 15500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 16000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 16500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 17000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 17500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
2. Tree Shaker 28 x 28 (FC): This new Tree Shaker harvest up to 784 trees in one click.
3. Flower Harvester 28 x 28 (FC): This new Flower Harvester harvest up to 784 flowers in one click.
4. Ships Improvements released in the past 2 weeks:
- You can now skip any port at any time without waiting. Notice that skipping a port lower the rewards of every port after it, the rewards of any remaining port shifts to the right. For example, if the reward on port 28 is 1000 products, port 29 is 2000 products and port 30 is 3000 products, then if you skip port 28, the reward on port 28 (the one you skipped) will be 0, port 29 will be 1000 products and port 30 will be 2000 products. You basically gave up the chances of earning 3000 products (not 1000) by skipping port 28. The last port can't be skipped, but we will most likely allow that in the future.
- The number of clicks per container when loading the ships in your port will always be 1, so it will never require more than 10 clicks to fully load a ship. You will also earn 500 coins for every container you load.
- You should now see ships from non-neighbours (for example, friends who are not your neighbours) in your Seaport Manager as well, so every time you see a red circle on the Tool Box icon, you should have ships waiting in your port.
- Better neighbour selection to create the ship itinerary. The itinerary is now composed by the neighbours that have helped you in the past week, which you can see at the very bottom of the screen, the boxes with pictures that say "XYZ sent you a gift", etc. If that is not enough to complete the 30 neighbours needed for the itinerary, we will then complete the rest of the ports using the same method we are using now, based on the last date they have played.
- Better accuracy for the red circle counter in the Tool Box icon, it was not adjusting on skipped ports.
- When novice players go into the Seaport Manager and click only once in the ship, without knowing that she needs to continue clicking until the ship is fully loaded, when she closes the Seaport Manager we will show a message box explaining that you need to continue clicking until the ship disappear from the view.
- You will now see all ships in your port, even the expired ships (ships returning home because 7 days have passed), which will show highlighted in pink, this way the red circle counter will be even more accurate. These ships will require only one click, to hide them.
- There is now a blue button for each ship in the Seaport Manager showing the kind of relationship you have with the owner of that ship: neighbour/buddy/friend/non-friend, you can click on that button to visit the ships owner farm.
- You can now open your Seaport Manager while working other people farms without returning to your farm.
- Bugfix: When visiting your friends farms you still have access to open their ships but you can't click on the different buttons like Dispatch and Skip Port.
5. Create the ships itinerary when the preparation phase starts and allow the replacement of up to 10 neighbours in your itinerary: When you start preparing your ship, you can now go to the Ship Logbook tab and replace up to 10 ports in your ship itinerary, you can do your changes at any time, as long as you do it before you dispatch your ship. After the ship is dispatched, no more changes are allowed.
6. Realtor Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Realtor Supplies.
Business Card Holder
License Plate Frame
Realtor Girl Shirt
New Home Card
Flip House Book
7. Winter Sports Supplies (FC): Produces Winter Sports Supplies.
8. Realtor Shop (Coins): Provides Realtor Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Realtor Supplies Factory.
9. Indonesian Restaurant (FC): Produces Indonesian Food.
Products from other facilities: Tempeh in the Food Preserve Factory. Peanut Sauce in the Sauce and Condiments Factory.
Post-Release Updates - January 9th, 7:15PM
- Corrected bugs in the ships feature that allowed users to open several browser tabs and prepare/dispatch several ships at once, this was corrupting the data and making ships unstable for some users.
Post-Release Updates - January 10th, 11:30PM
- Fixed some ships that were in a corrupted state, which couldn't be prepared or dispatched.
Post-Release Updates - January 13th, 11:30PM
- The Winter Sports Supplies and the Indonesian Restaurant will be released on Monday.
Post-Release Updates - January 17th, 1:00AM
- Released the Winter Sports Supplies and the Indonesian Restaurant.
Post-Release Updates - January 18th, 5:00PM
- Fixed more issues that were not allowing users to dispatch their ships.
Post-Release Updates - January 25th, 10:00PM
- Create the ships itinerary when the preparation phase starts and allow the replacement of up to 10 neighbour ports in your itinerary. See more info in the post above.
- In addition to been able to replace ports in your itinerary, you can reorder your ports any way you like, using your mouse to drag and drop a port up or down as you wish.
- During the release of the latest changes, we introduced a bug that caused the ship dispatch operations to fail for those users that had the Ship Manager open during the time we released the changes. This issue is now fixed.
Post-Release Updates - January 26th, 1:00AM
- Released fixes for ships that remained in a corrupted state after dispatched.
Post-Release Updates - January 26th, 6:00PM
- Released fixes for ships that remained in your port after you have loaded them.
Post-Release Updates - January 29th, 3:00PM
- BugFix: Reset the amount of changes allowed in the itinerary for a Ship every time you start the preparation of that ship. Let's say you made 10 replacements on your Yellow Ship, when the Yellow Ship returned and you started preparing it again, the amount of replacement allowed was incorrectly set to 0, this bug is now fixed moving forward for all ships starting preparation after the release of this fix.
Post-Release Updates - January 31th, 4:15PM
- Released 11 Valentine items, 7 at the top of the Valentine category in the store and 4 at the bottom.
Known Issues and Additional Notes:
- We will introduce a new preference 'Enable Ships' for the next release, that will allow you to disable your Ships and your Port. During that time, your ships will not advance and your port will not receive any ships from other players.
Last edited by Raul; Jan 31 2017 at 03:31 PM.
Thank you Raul!
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Great, hope the details are easier on the ships... will wait and see...
Visit 's Farm
Waiting for the details, LOL, since nothing new is apparent yet.
28x28 flower harvester is now available, along with f32! and two new coin factories
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|