Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old Dec 02 2016, 05:28 AM
Texas Star Texas Star is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Aug 15 2009
Posts: 83
Default

Spelling error?
Pimenta Berries (or allspice berries) grow on Pimenta Trees .... Pimento is a pepper that grows on a bush.
  #22  
Old Dec 02 2016, 05:30 AM
MadamePondarosa MadamePondarosa is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 18 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 103
Default

Cool ship functionality

Will all neighbours have to sign up like neighbourhood chain contest?

My consern is that if not, a almost never playing neighbour will not help me. And I assume you dont encourage to delete neighbours Or if a neighbour travel to Thailand holiday for 1 month, will there not be a max time ship will travel? I think someone can be irritated as well when neighbours nag them to help. And If I choose to delete a neighbour which never helps, what will happen with my ship then? Stuck for eternity?
__________________
Please Do Not tell me to Clear My Cache Or Update My Flash Player or Clear My Macromedia Files Because I've already done this before I posted a Question.....

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
  #23  
Old Dec 02 2016, 05:33 AM
LazyMare LazyMare is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Feb 20 2014
Posts: 616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
If I boost a train, I gain products, if I boost a Cargo Ship I lose products? Am I reading this correctly??
Hi Grumpdad

I don't read it that way - this paragraph is why:

- The amount of products Loaded to the Ship on each Port increases with each additional Port visited. As the Ship sails from Port to Port it will be more difficult for you to get that particular neighbour to Load your Ship and send it to the next port, because those neighbours that are farther away in your Ship itinerary are the ones that play less frequently, therefore are less active. However when one of those less active neighbours do Load your Ship, the amount of Loaded Products will be higher.

But we won't know for certain until the ships land
__________________
Cordialement
Lazy - je joues depuis le 9 octobre 2009
Bon jeu et bonne journée
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
  #24  
Old Dec 02 2016, 05:40 AM
LazyMare LazyMare is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Feb 20 2014
Posts: 616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
Spelling error?
Pimenta Berries (or allspice berries) grow on Pimenta Trees .... Pimento is a pepper that grows on a bush.
Hi Texas Star

It's also known as a bayberry tree and seems to be spelled both pimenta and pimento - more commonly known as you say as Allspice
__________________
Cordialement
Lazy - je joues depuis le 9 octobre 2009
Bon jeu et bonne journée
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
  #25  
Old Dec 02 2016, 05:41 AM
Grumpdad Grumpdad is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Feb 07 2016
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Hi Grumpdad

I don't read it that way - this paragraph is why:

- The amount of products Loaded to the Ship on each Port increases with each additional Port visited. As the Ship sails from Port to Port it will be more difficult for you to get that particular neighbour to Load your Ship and send it to the next port, because those neighbours that are farther away in your Ship itinerary are the ones that play less frequently, therefore are less active. However when one of those less active neighbours do Load your Ship, the amount of Loaded Products will be higher.

But we won't know for certain until the ships land
But what about one of the earlier paragraphs?
Once the Ship is Dispatched, the Mayor will assign an itinerary to that Ship consisting of your 50 most recently active neighbours you have. Each of those neighbours will have a Port. Your Ship will visit the Port of your most recently active neighbour first, and the Port of your least recently active neighbour last. The Ship will remain on each Port until the neighbour work on it by Loading it with products, after that it will sail automatically to the next Port in the itinerary.

the BY LOADING IT WITH PRODUCTS bit?
  #26  
Old Dec 02 2016, 05:43 AM
LazyMare LazyMare is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Feb 20 2014
Posts: 616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
Cool ship functionality

Will all neighbours have to sign up like neighbourhood chain contest?

My consern is that if not, a almost never playing neighbour will not help me. And I assume you dont encourage to delete neighbours Or if a neighbour travel to Thailand holiday for 1 month, will there not be a max time ship will travel? I think someone can be irritated as well when neighbours nag them to help. And If I choose to delete a neighbour which never helps, what will happen with my ship then? Stuck for eternity?
Hi MadamePonderosa

Am sure these things will be clearer once the ships are released.
The max travelling time would appear to be 7 days

- The Ship will return to its home Port after all the neighbours Ports in the itinerary have been visited or 7 days have passed since you started the Preparation of the Ship. Then you will be able to Unload the Ship and all the carried Products will be added to your Storage.
__________________
Cordialement
Lazy - je joues depuis le 9 octobre 2009
Bon jeu et bonne journée
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
  #27  
Old Dec 02 2016, 05:46 AM
LazyMare LazyMare is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Feb 20 2014
Posts: 616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
But what about one of the earlier paragraphs?
Once the Ship is Dispatched, the Mayor will assign an itinerary to that Ship consisting of your 50 most recently active neighbours you have. Each of those neighbours will have a Port. Your Ship will visit the Port of your most recently active neighbour first, and the Port of your least recently active neighbour last. The Ship will remain on each Port until the neighbour work on it by Loading it with products, after that it will sail automatically to the next Port in the itinerary.

the BY LOADING IT WITH PRODUCTS bit?
Hi again Grumpdad

Until the ships are released we can't say anything for certain.
__________________
Cordialement
Lazy - je joues depuis le 9 octobre 2009
Bon jeu et bonne journée
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
  #28  
Old Dec 02 2016, 05:58 AM
LazyMare LazyMare is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Feb 20 2014
Posts: 616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I am buying land for farm 31 and you say the lasrt 3.. 25 25 30, but it has 30 30 and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajla View Post

Why should I pay 30 fc for all of them ???
Amanda and Lajla

The FC prices in the New Release have been updated to reflect what the Realtor is charging
__________________
Cordialement
Lazy - je joues depuis le 9 octobre 2009
Bon jeu et bonne journée
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
  #29  
Old Dec 02 2016, 06:37 AM
kejusa kejusa is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 03 2016
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Posts: 58
Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa
Default

I have looked in the section Trains & Ships but no ships to be seen - I think mine have all sunk lol - am I missing or not doing something I should?
  #30  
Old Dec 02 2016, 06:41 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 8,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
I have looked in the section Trains & Ships but no ships to be seen - I think mine have all sunk lol - am I missing or not doing something I should?
Hi kejusa

Ships will be available in about 2 weeks according to point 7 in the New Release thread.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 AM.