New Release -- December 1st, 2016
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on January 5th, 11:30PM.
We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI
En français ICI
1. 53 Holiday Items: All in coins, 2 cars covered with snow in the Winter Category, 35 Christmas items at the top of the Holiday Category, 10 at the bottom and 6 as Gifts.
Also, The Glacier farm cash decoration was reduced from 30 to 15 farmcash.
2. 25 New Levels. 25 new items, all in coins, in the Buildings, Motion, Other, Farm Decor and Fun categories in the store. Max level is now 800.
3. Last 5 expansions for Farm 31: See prices below:
34x34 - 17500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 18000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 18500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 19000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 20000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 24 x 24 (FC): This new Log Truck with Chainsaw chop up to 576 trees in one click.
5. Fishing Turbo Boat 24 x 24 (FC): This new Turbo Boat catch all fish in all water items in a squared area the size of 6x6 plow fields. This tool is especially useful for fishing up to 576 overlapped water items at once.
6. Other minor Improvements:
a) BugFix: On Irrigated farms, freezing a fully grown flower didn't remained fully grown after a reload of the game
b) BugFix: Intermittent X025 errors when opening the Facility Manager
7. Cargo Ships: A Cargo Ship will allow you to collect products by visiting up to 30 Ports, located on your neighbours farms. Here is the information on this new functionality:
- You will be able to buy up to 7 Cargo Ships, located in the Trains/Ships category, all in coins, although it's possible that in the future we release additional farm cash Ships or Tools. To buy each Ship you will have to have a certain number of neighbours. You can buy more than one ship of the same color, for decoration, however only one will carry products. Here are the 7 ships with the levels and neighbours required:
Cargo Ship Blue, level 100, requires 10 neighbours
Cargo Ship Orange, level 200, requires 15 neighbours
Cargo Ship Green, level 300, requires 20 neighbours
Cargo Ship Purple, level 400, requires 25 neighbours
Cargo Ship Brown, level 500, requires 30 neighbours
Cargo Ship Pink, level 600, requires 35 neighbours
Cargo Ship Yellow, level 700, requires 40 neighbours
- To Dispatch a Ship first you have to Prepare the Ship for sailing.
- Preparing a Ship means to prepare each of the containers it will carry. There are a total of 10 containers which are already part of the Ship, no need to buy them in the Store. Each container brings a different selection of products. You can only prepare one container at a time. The preparation time for each container can vary from 45 to 60 minutes, depending of the type of Ship being prepared.
- You have a maximum of 24 hours to prepare as many containers as you can and then Dispatch the Ship. If 24 hours have passed after you started the preparation of the Ship and you don't Dispatch the Ship in that timeframe, you will have to start the Preparation phase all over again. So when starting the Preparation of each container, you will not only need to decide which container to prepare based on the products it brings, but also whether you think you will be able to Dispatch the Ship on time.
- You can Prepare only one Ship in a 24 hour period.
- Once the Ship is Dispatched, the Mayor will assign an itinerary to that Ship consisting of the 30 most recently-active neighbours you have. Each of those neighbours will have a Port. Your Ship will visit the Port of your most recently-active neighbour first, and the Port of your least recently-active neighbour last. The Ship will remain on each Port until the neighbour work on it by Loading it with products using the Seaport Manager tool. After that, it will sail automatically to the next Port in the itinerary. The products loaded will not come from the neighbour inventory, but from the Mayor. A Dispatched ship by default will appear semi-transparent in the farm, but unlike the trains, it can be freely moved around the farm like any other item.
- The amount of products Loaded on the Ship at each Port increases with each additional Port visited. As the Ship sails from Port to Port it will be more difficult for you to get that particular neighbour to Load your Ship and send it to the next port, because those neighbours that are farther away in your Ship's itinerary are the ones that play less frequently, and therefore are less active. However when one of those less active neighbours do Load your Ship, the amount of Loaded Products will be higher.
- The Ship will return to its home Port after all the neighbours' Ports in the itinerary have been visited or 7 days have passed since you started the Preparation of the Ship. Then you will be able to Unload the Ship and all the carried Products will be added to your Storage.
- A fully Prepared Ship carrying the 10 containers, which also completes the full voyage throughout the 30 Ports, will bring the same amount of Products as a fully loaded Train that includes all the Freight Cars, however this will be extremely difficult to achieve, so owning the trains will still be a significant advantage because with the trains, the effort and time required is very little. With the Ships, you don't have to spend farm cash, but the effort and time required will be much higher. If you play 1 or 2 hours a day you will be able to prepare 2 or 3 containers per Ship, if you have few active neighbours, the Ship will not travel far and will bring fewer products.
- This functionality will have two Management Screens: the Ship Manager and the Seaport Manager.
a) To show the Ship Manager for each Ship, click on it and select Show Ship Details. On the first Tab you will be able to Prepare, Dispatch and Unload your Ship. In the second Tab you will see the itinerary of the Ship, including the order of each neighbour Port to visit.
b) To show the Seaport Manager, open the Tool Box and click on the Seaport Manager icon. From there you will be able to see all your neighbours Ships docked at your Port, waiting for you to Load all their containers with products. Every container will require a number of clicks to be fully loaded, this can vary from 1 click to 10 clicks, and is based on how far the ship has traveled in the itinerary.
- The fuel consumption when you Dispatch a Ship is calculated with this formula: number of containers * 20 * port count in the itinerary. So if you prepared 5 containers, and the Ship have 30 ports in the itinerary, the total fuel required will be 5 * 20 * 30 = 3000.
- In future releases we will add more functionality to this feature, one could be adding important alerts indicating when certain events have finished, like the preparation of a container, or when the preparation period of a Ship is about to expire.
8. Pimento Tree: Used in the Spice Factory.
9. Jamaican Restaurant (FC): Produces Jamaican Food.
Mackerel Run Down
Brown Stew Chicken
New products from other facilities: Goat Meat in the Semi-Trailer Truck. Allspice, Jamaican Jerk Spice and Curry Powder in the Spice Factory.
10. Sign Factory (Coins): Produces Signs.
Table Cover Sign
Car Topper Sign
11. Disaster Protection Shop (FC): Provides Disaster Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Storm Supplies Factory.
12. Signworks Shop (Coins): Provides Signs Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Sign Factory.
Post-Release Updates - December 15, 6:00PM
- Released 25 new levels.
- Cargo Ships will be released sometime next week.
Post-Release Updates - December 22, 11:30PM
- Released the Cargo Ships functionality, please read again the feature description in the post above as we updated and expanded some of the information.
Post-Release Updates - December 23, 7:30PM
- Fixed an issue when the red circle in the tool box icon was showing 99 when visiting friends.
- When opening a Ship for preparation (say, the green ship), if 24 hours have not passed yet since the last time you started the preparation for another ship, it will tell you exactly the remaining time you have to wait to be able to start the preparation of the green ship.
Post-Release Updates - December 26, 7:00AM
- We will add soon another section in the Seaport Manager so you can see all your ships and their locations, and open the Ship Managers from that section without navigating to the ships farm.
Post-Release Updates - December 27, 7:00PM
- BugFix: Some users were experiencing XLINK errors when opening the Seaport Manager
- BugFix: After rotating a ship on the farm and opening the Ship Manager, if the ship was already dispatched, an error message was showing up incorrectly for some users.
Post-Release Updates - December 30, 12:30AM
- You can now skip any port at any time without waiting. Notice that skipping a port lower the rewards of every port after it, the rewards of any remaining port shifts to the right. For example, if the reward on port 28 is 1000 products, port 29 is 2000 products and port 30 is 3000 products, then if you skip port 28, the reward on port 28 (the one you skipped) will be 0, port 29 will be 1000 products and port 30 will be 2000 products. You basically gave up the chances of earning 3000 products (not 1000) by skipping port 28. The last port can't be skipped, but we will most likely allow that in the future.
- The number of clicks per container when loading the ships in your port will always be 1, so it will never require more than 10 clicks to fully load a ship. You will also earn 500 coins for every container you load.
- You should now see ships from non-neighbours (for example, friends who are not your neighbours) in your Seaport Manager as well, so every time you see a red circle on the Tool Box icon, you should have ships waiting in your port.
- Better neighbour selection to create the ship itinerary. The itinerary is now composed by the neighbours that have helped you in the past week, which you can see at the very bottom of the screen, the boxes with pictures that say "XYZ sent you a gift", etc. If that is not enough to complete the 30 neighbours needed for the itinerary, we will then complete the rest of the ports using the same method we are using now, based on the last date they have played.
Post-Release Updates - December 31, 4:30PM
- Better accuracy for the red circle counter in the Tool Box icon, it was not adjusting on skipped ports.
- When novice players go into the Seaport Manager and click only once in the ship, without knowing that she needs to continue clicking until the ship is fully loaded, when she closes the Seaport Manager we will show a message box explaining that you need to continue clicking until the ship disappear from the view.
- You will now see all ships in your port, even the expired ships (ships returning home because 7 days have passed), which will show highlighted in pink, this way the red circle counter will be even more accurate. These ships will require only one click, to hide them.
- There is now a blue button for each ship in the Seaport Manager showing the kind of relationship you have with the owner of that ship: neighbour/buddy/friend/non-friend, you can click on that button to visit the ships owner farm.
Post-Release Updates - January 4th, 6:00PM
-Bugfix: The Neighborhood Chains Contest is showing an incorrect number for the number of days remaining in the contest.
-Bugfix: Sometimes when preparing containers, a -1% appeared in the progress bar for some users.
Post-Release Updates - January 5th, 11:30PM
- You can now open your Seaport Manager while working other people farms without returning to your farm.
- Bugfix: When visiting your friends farms you still have access to open their ships but you can't click on the different buttons like Dispatch and Skip Port.
- Bugfix: Frozen flowers in some of the stages appeared transparent for some users.
Pending to Release:
- Create the itinerary when the preparation phase starts and allow the replacement of up to 10 neighbours in your itinerary.
Last edited by Raul; Jan 06 2017 at 12:01 AM.
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
So excited! Will be happy to see the info on the ships even if we can't have them yet. I understand tricky releases that take a little more time.
Off to snoop now . . .
Happily farming since July 27, 2009.
New pimento berry tree, new products....allspice, curry powder, jerk seasoning (spice factory)
goat meat in Semi truck
Happily farming since July 27, 2009.
Thank you! Looking forward to the ships!
My Farm: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4007&farm_ix=0
Farming since: 14 December 2009
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|