New Release -- June 3rd, 2016
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on July 1st, 1:50AM.
We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI
En français ICI
1. 13 Fathers Day items: 5 as gifts and 8 in the Fathers Day category in the store, 4 at the top and 4 at the bottom.
2. 25 New Levels: 25 items, all in coins, in the Buildings, Fun, Motion, Other and Farm Decor categories in the Store.
3. Last 5 expansions for Farm 29: See prices below:
34x34 - 15500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 16000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 16500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 17000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 20000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
4. Added 'Store' button for animals in the Gift Box: Now you can store your animals by type instead of all at once, from your Gift Box to your Animal Buildings.
5. Option to remove yourself from other farmer's buddies and neighbour lists: When you visit the farm of a farmer, there will be a ToolBox icon on the bottom left containing the usual Trophy and Belt icons, plus 2 new icons, one will remove yourself from the farm owner buddies and the other one from the farm owner neighbours.
6. Pink and Yellow Gifting Machines (FC): When you receive a gift from a friend the Pink Gifting Machine will put 3 gifts in your Gift Box instead of one. The Yellow Gifting Machine will put 4 gifts instead of one.
7. Improvements to the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
a) When a contest ends and your Neighborhood ranked in the first 3 positions:
-a.1) You will have a chance to thank your top 10 most performing neighbours. To do that you can go to the 'My Neighborhood Chains' tab and click the 'Thanks' button next to each neighbour.
-a.2) You will have a chance to post your final rank to facebook
b) When one of your neighbours buy a FarmCash facility participating in the contest, or the corresponding extra Coin facility allowed, you will see a red counter next to that neighbour and you will also have a chance to thank the neighbour for that contribution to your Neighborhood Chain.
In the near future, the Thanks you send will also carry ingredient prizes for the receiving neighbour.
8. Other Fixes and Improvements:
a) The Fueling Station can now display up to 999 Million fuel
b) Your total Coins counter on the top left can now display up to 99 Billion coins
c) Better accuracy when showing information about all the work available for fishing in cases where water items were not fully depleted
d) We were approaching a limit in the game for the total amount of items available in the Store. We did some major redesign in our systems to remove this limitation.
e) Storing baits from the Gift Box should now correctly go toward your farm available baits used when fishing, instead of your storage. This was fixed 2 weeks ago.
d) Fixed all bugs related to posting to facebook for facility help, ingredients, etc. This was fixed 2 weeks ago.
9. New Buckwheat Crop: Used in the Russian Restaurant.
10. Russian Restaurant (FC): Produces Russian Food.
New products from other facilities: Sour Cream in the Dairy Processing Plant.
11. Painting Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Painting Supplies.
New products from other facilities: Linseed Oil in the Oil Factory. Acrylic Resin from the Semi-Trailer Truck.
12. Indoor Playground Supplies (FC): Produces Indoor Playground Supplies.
Puzzle Floor Tiles
Watercolor Paint Set
13. Paint Shop (Coins): Provides Painting Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Painting Supplies Factory.
Post-Release Updates - June 3rd, 10:15PM
- Released the Russian Restaurant and the Indoor Playground Supplies.
- Fixed an X025 error when opening the Store
Post-Release Updates - June 4th, 2:00AM
BugFix: All crops were showing white Belts in the Store.
BugFix: Image of the new facilities were too big in the facility manager.
Post-Release Updates - June 6th, 5:00AM
- Enabled storing animals from GiftBox, either by animal type or all at once via the top 'Store Animals' button.
Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 6:20AM
BugFix: Some users can't load the game because it's stuck at the Joining Room phase
BugFix: Some users have issues showing the Neighborhood Chains Contest screen, it freezes when trying to show all the Thanks that have been sent from users
BugFix: Farm Stats not reporting animals inside the Sheds
BugFix: Farm Selector covering the Envelope for sending messages for users with a Farm Count equal or less than 8.
BugFix: Some users, specially those who do heavy layering/stacking, were seeing unexpected gone to waste buckwheat fields
Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 8:30PM
- BugFix: There were issues representing the Thanks buttons according to the rules mentioned in the post above. It was appearing on most neighbours, instead of only those who have contributed facilities to the contest.
Post-Release Updates - June 8th, 2:30AM
- Released the Fathers Day items.
Post-Release Updates - June 8th, 7:20PM
BugFix: Trying to work friends facilities was failing frequently if there were farmers working at your farms at the same time, this shouldn't happen anymore, please report if this is not the case. Don't forget to reload the game.
Post-Release Updates - June 21th, 3:30AM
- Implemented a workaround for the Facebook bug that affected players with large amount of friends. These players should now be able to interact with all their friends and not just their neighbours, to send gifts, boost trains, work facilities, etc. Please post in this thread if you are still having issues.
Post-Release Updates - June 22th, 6:20PM
- The main issues with fishing with the Turbo Boat should be solved now, this includes granting the correct amount of coins and bonus while fishing and as part of the job completion bonus, and also when working by yourself or as an employee.
- These recent bugs in the fishing functionality were a consequence of several optimizations performed recently, as a result of those optimizations server responses while using the Turbo Boat are much faster, specially when fishing heavy loaded farms with water items, the feedback on coins/fish is shown faster and when working as an employee you don't have to wait much for all the feedback to finish and to be able to navigate to the next farm.
This will also allow the release of more Turbo Boats N x N that will allow you to fish faster several water items with one click.
Post-Release Updates - June 23rd, 6:00PM
- Released 25 new levels.
Post-Release Updates - June 23rd, 7:10PM
- Fixed and issue with the Airboat item
- Moved the Joshua Tree from the Farm Decor to the Trees category in the store
Post-Release Updates - June 25th, 10:30PM
- There were some intermittent issues with the Ingredient Planer yesterday, it should be OK now. Notice that the screen may take a while to show up, depending on how many facilities you have.
Post-Release Updates - June 30th, 4:30PM
- All these fish / Turbo Boat related bugs are now fixed:
- When fishing there were extra duplicated (Large) fish in your storage
- When moving water items using the Free Style Designer hands, they always default to the original rotation
- Some users were finding rivers and lakes in their harvest storage
- Correct amount of bonus fish ending up in the storage of the employer and employee without needing to reload the game
- When fishing for others, the text '[Object]' is showing up instead of the amount of bonus received
- When fishing by yourself the game was incorrectly showing messages like this one: "Jones has just added 2 (fish) to your storage."
Post-Release Updates - July 1st, 1:50AM
- Released additional fixes to the fishing with the Turbo Boat.
- In addition to improvements made by facebook, we have released additional workarounds to the issue related to only being able to interact with friends that are neighbours, this was happening intermittently for some users. If you are still encountering this issue please report it on this thread.
- We just confirmed that the latest update of Chrome introduced a few issues:
a) Some text is thinner and more difficult to read
b) Using the mouse wheel in full screen mode is generating mouse clicks as well
They are aware of the problem and working on a solution.
Last edited by Raul; Jul 01 2016 at 03:19 AM.
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Thanks for the update....one thing, the picture of the Paint Shop and the Painting Supplies Factory in the Facility Manager are bigger than all the others.
Have a great weekend all.
Last edited by peekachoo; Jun 03 2016 at 03:01 AM.
Visit 's Farm
Thank you for the updates, but why can't I see my animals - message state that either the barns are full or not present!!
Thank you Raul for the upgrade.
One issue so far though, I upgraded my farm 29 to full 42 x 42 but it is only showing 38 x
38??? Thank goodness I posted to my wall for most of them but mainly the last one 42x42. What do I do?
Just did mem cache and it is showing I still had 40x40 and 42x42 left to buy, BUT I had already bought the last two upgrades to the farm.
Please Do Not tell me to Clear My Cache
Update My Flash Player
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question
Last edited by theperfectnina; Jun 03 2016 at 05:09 AM. Reason: more info
Thank you -
***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|