New Release -- May 5th, 2016
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on May 24th, 4:10AM.
We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI//En français ici
1. 10 Mothers Day items: 5 on the top of the Mothers Day category in the Store and 5 at the bottom.
2. Next 5 expansions for Farm 29: See prices below:
24x24 - 13000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 13500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 14000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 14500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 15000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
3. Belt and Dans for the next 10 facilities: Pediatric Supplies Factory, Antique Replica Factory, Scandinavian Restaurant, Korean Restaurant, Holiday Decor Factory, Ice Fishing Supplies Factory, Car Dealer Supplies Factory, British Restaurant, Argentinian Restaurant and Hospitality Supplies Factory.
4. Earn XP as part of the Job Completion Bonus when harvesting Trees and Flowers for others: This should increase the number of people willing to do these jobs in the Marketplace.
5. Increased capacity for the Gift Box: Now the items in the Gift Box that are sent from the Gift Page will all be combined by type and will not include the sender information anymore. You will be able to keep 150 gifts on your Gift Box plus about 130 Bonuses and Ingredient Packs at the same time. Also, flowers in your gift box will be placed one by one to your farm instead of 5 by 5, unless you have the Multi-Planter in which case the regular Multi-Planter functionality applies.
Note: Gifts sent from the Send Gift page are all consolidated into one entry, so if you receive 2 pineapple gifts each containing 15 pineapples, you will see only one pineapple image in your Gift Box with quantity 30.
6. Gifting Machines to expand Gift Box capacity (FC): Purple and Brown Gifting Machines will allow you to expand your Gift Box capacity to 500 and 1000 gifts respectively.
Note: This extra capacity only applies to regular gifts, which are the gifts you receive from the Send Gift page. The capacity for storing ingredient packs and bonuses will remain the same, at about 130.
7. Other Fixes and Improvements released in the past weeks:
- Many minor improvements to the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
BugFix: The current user picture in the neighbour bar is now showing correctly
BugFix: Users that were on a level below 150 were not able to add facilities to the Item Storage.
BugFix: Fixed an issue that caused the farm sizes in the Farm Selector to show 26x26 for most farms and also this caused issues with the FarmStats as well.
BugFix: Fixed a bug in the Mobile Lookout Tower tool that caused not all farms with work turning blue when visiting a Super Neighbour, this happened when you had less farms than your neighbour.
BugFix: Some users with a total of 2 farms were having issues marking one of the farms private.
BugFix: When fishing, if the water items had parts outside the farm and you clicked on those parts, the game got slower with time. Also, if using the Turbo Boat nothing happened. From now on, if you are fishing with the Turbo Boat you will be able to fish the whole water item even if you click on a part that is outside your farm.
8. Portuguese Restaurant (FC): Produces Portuguese Food.
Bacalhau Rice Stew
Pork a Alentejana
9. Cruise Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Cruise Supplies.
Air Intake Stack
Engine Control Lever
New products from other facilities: Thick Linen Rope on the Textile and Spinning Mill.
10. Fire Station (Coins): Provides Firefighting Services and can be stocked with products from the Police-Fireman Supplies Factory.
New products from other facilities:
- Baking Soda in the Open-Pit Mine.
- Wye Valve, Fire Extinguisher, Firefighter Badge, Firefighter Axe, Firefighter Helmet and Firefighter Boots in the Police-Fireman Supplies Factory.
11. Cruise (FC): Provides Cruise Travel Services and can be stocked with products from the Cruise Supplies Factory and from many Restaurants.
Post-Release Updates - May 5th, 11:50PM
- The Cruise facility was supposed to be a Coins facility, but we will leave it in Farm Cash to make things easier. We will just release another Coins facility next week.
Post-Release Updates - May 6th, 1:20AM
- Prices in the Portuguese Restaurant and Cruise Supplies Factory have been fixed.
- Portuguese Restaurant is now showing in the Facility Manager.
- The Cruise can now be stocked with these food items:
Pina Colada (Pool Bar)
French Onion Soup (Soup Restaurant)
Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant)
Hibachi Steak (Hibachi Restaurant)
Seafood Linguine (Pasta Restaurant)
Minted Lamb Cutlets (Australian Restaurant
Supreme Seafood Mix - Seafood Restaurant
Crema Catalana (Spanish Restaurant)
Post-Release Updates - May 6th, 6:50PM
BugFix: Images for the Cruise and Cruise Supplies Factory appear too big in the Facility Manager.
BugFix: You can only earn XP when working for others harvesting trees or flowers as part of the job completion bonus at the very end of the process, not during the actual harvesting.
Post-Release Updates - May 13th, 5:30PM
-Increased capacity for storing regular gifts in your Gift Box, see post above for more details.
-Purple and Brown Gifting Machines will allow you to expand your regular gifts Gift Box capacity to 500 and 1000. Regular gifts are those that your friends send you using the Send Gift page.
-Gifts sent from the Send Gift page are all consolidated into one entry, for example:
- If a friend send you a cow and another friend send you another cow, you will see only 1 cow image on your Gift Box with quantity 2.
- If a friend send you 5 x Roses and another friend send you 5 x Roses, you will see only 1 Rose image on your Gift Box with quantity 10.
Post-Release Updates - May 14th, 2:30AM
- Released the Fire Station Service Facility. The Fire Station was an existing building that was available at level 122. It was moved to level 349 and is now a Service Facility.
The Joshua Tree was added to level 122 to replace the Fire Station.
Post-Release Updates - May 16th, 10:30PM
BugFix: Corrected the price for the Baking Soda in the Open-Pit Mine.
BugFix: When storing animals from Gift Box to the Animal Buildings, you don't have to reload the game to see the correct numbers of stored animals.
BugFix: Corrected issues with lost Flour, Sugar and Coffee received as Gifts or as an Ingredient Pack. However this fix only applies to future Flour, Sugar and Coffee you receive as Gifts or as an Ingredient Pack, the ones you already lost can not be recovered.
Post-Release Updates - May 18th, 12:30AM
- Facebook fixed a bug that was affecting a percentage of users that could not post from any facilities or ask for ingredients. There are still other bugs remaining in this area that are affecting only a subset of the facilities.
BugFix: Storing baits from the Gift Box should now correctly go toward your farm available baits used when fishing, instead of your storage.
BugFix: Corrected issue that may have caused some gifts to be lost when storing plants from Gift Box to the Item Storage and there were not enough space in the Item Storage.
BugFix: Fixed a bug with the Multi-Planters that were not consuming fuel when planting from the Gift Box or the Item Storage.
Post-Release Updates - May 18th, 3:50AM
BugFix: Could not post from these Facilities -> Sugar Refinery, Oil Refinery, Chocolate Factory, Air Freshners Factory, Bike Shop, Trophy Shop, Tea House and Sports Arena.
BugFix: Could not ask Ingredient Packs for these Products -> Brass Sheet and Paradise Poppy Pot.
BugFix: Image not showing when posting from these Facilities -> Cruise, Cruise Supplies Factory, Trophy Factory and the Pet Shop.
Please report if you are still having any issues with posting to Facebook.
Post-Release Updates - May 21st, 4:30AM
- Released last years Memorial Day decorations.
- Facebook just confirmed that they introduced a bug recently that do not allow games in Facebook on accounts with lot of friends (approximately more than 2800) to retrieve the full list of friends. This is currently affecting all the areas that requires friend interaction like boosting trains, working facilities, adding neighbours, etc for those users. They say they are currently working on a solution.
In the meantime, we just released a temporary workaround that just assume for now that your facebook friend list is the same as your neighbour list, at least this way you can go now and send gifts to your neighbours again and start working your neighbours facilities again.
However those users with approximately more than 2800 friends will not be able to interact with most of their friends, only their neighbours, until facebook provide a final resolution to the problem.
There are some exceptions, for example you can still send gifts to any of your friends if you go to the Send Gift page and select the 'Search Friends Manually' tab and search manually for your friend.
Last edited by Raul; May 30 2016 at 01:52 PM.
Thank you Raul and development team
Help with loading issues, click here
Visit Pop Pops Isle
Thanks Raul! Love the Cruise ship...
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Thank you, thank you for the new toys, like always you guys rock... now to play... we are going on a cruise... yayyyy
Visit 's Farm
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|