Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jan 11 2017, 09:10 PM

May I suggest that y'all look at a way we can click a button that will load the containers over the 10 hour period. Without us having to be running to the computer to load a container every hour. That way we won't be flooding each others ports with ship traffic. I'm fine with it taking 10 hours to load. I'm not fine with me having to click a button every hour to meet the loading dead line. I really to have a life, lol. I eat, sleep, do wood work on the side to add to my retirement income. It's like a full time job. I can't be running back and forth every hour. Please consider this.
Old Jan 13 2017, 04:35 PM

I know that you have this listed as a coming feature, but I WISH you would hurry up, and let us make our own itinerary, BECAUSE I have 7 ships, (BIG MISTAKE since I found out it's impossible to get more then 5 going at once, I THOUGHT if they were on different farms, I wouldn't have to wait 24 hours for EACH) so I have been having to delete neighbors that just will not click on ships, for some reason or other. I had written them nice notes asking them to please click on my ships, and they just ignored me. So that has decreased my storage now. And I STILL have 4 neighbors now, that are very helpful with other things, like gifts, and co-ops, but for some reason they just won't click on my ships. I really don't want to delete them from my neighbors. So I'm wondering if you can add a way for people to opt out of ships, so we don't have to skip them every time. Even when you add that feature of making our own itinerary, it would be nice to know which neighbors NOT to add, if they don't want to participate. Or even a light on their icon, like the co-ops have, could be another way knowing who is participating in working the ships. A larger payoff for clicking on them faster would be helpful, too.

ALSO, maybe you could add a feature that people can click on, when they are going to be away from their farm for more then 12 hours, and it will automatically skip them, while they are away, and then it can go back to their port, when they return, and they have changed their setting back to available?

Thanks

I forgot to add that I think the 24 hour wait period in between ships is TOO LONG! I would have never bought all 7 ships, if I thought I could NOT use 2 or 3 of them at a time. I thought it would be 24 hours between each ship PER FARM, not for all farms. PLEASE change the wait time to at least ONLY 12 hours wait between ships. I wasted so much coin on ships that I can't even use now, and that bums me out. :-(

Oh, and one more suggestion I just thought of, after having to skip yet another port, PLEASE let them know when they have been skipped. So they know they lost out, or they will know why they are no longer getting picked in peoples itineraries, because they took too long to send a ship on.

Also, I would like to be able to send out requests to neighbors (similar to trains) asking if they would like to be added to my itinerary, and the first 30 who accept, will make up my itinerary.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 13 2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old Jan 13 2017, 07:49 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't know if this has been suggested, but it would be nice if the cargo ship containers showed us what we already have in storage, the way the ingredients planner does. Then I could just click on the ? and mouse over the items to see what I need.
Old Jan 13 2017, 11:11 PM

It sez in the game guide that a farmtown day is 20 houre so why are the ship days 24 hrs it makes no sense.Please change this to coincde with the rest of the game.
Old Jan 14 2017, 04:35 PM

Please give us a Start All button on the ships and it would do a countdown of ten hours to being finished and then we can send it out within 14 hours or we have to redo the whole thing. It would cost us 50,000 coins to start all containers on the ship we pick to send out. The next ship will be ready to be worked on is 12 hours instead of 24 hours after a ship has been sent out.

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jan 15 2017, 04:11 AM
Account Not Linked

I would like the option to OPT OUT of having boats in my port, the game is to be played our own way and when one does not even have boats but yet forced to help others even those that are not neighbours/friends I think is not fair having it forced on us if we want them or not....... the game has enough clicks without having to click not just once but several times and then x each player that has sent boat........... end up with RSI........
Old Jan 15 2017, 02:33 PM
Account Not Linked

I am enjoying the Crago ship, however on my list of neighbor ports I know at very least TWO do not play anymore have several have not played in years. How can I take those off the itinerary list without losing rewards? Our itinerary list should consist ONLY of active neighbors! The one I have listed as 30th does play but the 28th has never played beyond the 11st day 9 years ago. Please find a way to rectify this issue or ships will get stuck in ports of nonactive neighbors.
Old Jan 16 2017, 11:33 AM

cargo ships take up way to much time can I suggest loading time for each container 5 Minutes and that we can send all of them out 1 right after the other ...would be nice if we are not on that are super neighbors can load ships at our ports as well .....would be nice to receive more FC as well in this game so we can buy more tools..... Thank you for listening......
Old Jan 17 2017, 06:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi I know you are working on an opt out could I also suggest that when we can chose neighbours for our Itinerary we can also click on who we want to visit next. I have neighbours who play at different times of the day and I wait for hours for one to come on and then they don't click to load so I have to skip port, I am skipping around 8 ports at the moment. My neighbours participate in other parts of the game, gifts, facilities and services help, coop quests so they are classed as active and are included in the itinerary but don't participate in the ships. I have one neighbour who has 4 other alter egos and I keep getting all 5 and he doesn't play all of them daily sometimes he only plays the others once a week so I am skipping port constantly for his players if he does play them you can bet your bottom dollar I have 2 or 3 other players to wait to reach him and then he is off line
Old Jan 17 2017, 02:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I don't care one bit about being able to create my own itinerary .. I want the developers to create a BOX where players that don't want to deal with the ships can check it to OPT OUT > like the Funeral services .... All 105 of my neighbors are active players that play EVERY day .. So when I see a ship sitting in a port for 17 to 20+ hours I know they are just rudely ignoring them .. so I skip ... I would just rather send them out and know they will only go to neighbors that ARE doing the ships , or at least are politely sending them onwards ....