Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 05 2017, 06:09 AM

I just put a comment in here but now can't see it. After thanking my neighbors at the end of last night's contest, I couldn't get my prizes -- issue repeated this am. We in and reloaded farm & used memcache cleaner then chose NOT to thank my neighbors, and was able to get my prizes. This is just an FYI about my fix. Thanks!
Old Jan 05 2017, 06:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
I just put a comment in here but now can't see it. After thanking my neighbors at the end of last night's contest, I couldn't get my prizes -- issue repeated this am. We in and reloaded farm & used memcache cleaner then chose NOT to thank my neighbors, and was able to get my prizes. This is just an FYI about my fix. Thanks!
Hi Zany

Yout last post is just before this one on the previous page
Thanks for letting us know you've now been able to claim your reward and have deleted the reply was halfway through typing to your previous post
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jan 06 2017, 07:52 AM

Question neighborhood chain, exp pts

I thought that when playing the neighborhood chain contest that this was calculated by experience points for working the facilities in the chain. It does not appear that I am getting credit for all my experience points when playing in the neighborhood chain contest

Is this incorrect?
Old Jan 06 2017, 08:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrycottage View Post
I thought that when playing the neighborhood chain contest that this was calculated by experience points for working the facilities in the chain. It does not appear that I am getting credit for all my experience points when playing in the neighborhood chain contest

Is this incorrect?
Hi countrycottage,

You get XP every time you refill your contest facilities. However you do not get XP for any bonuses batches started. This is because the mayor supplies the the ingredients for those and so they do not count towards your experience total.

When you start all, you can see a floating message saying the amount of products started and underneath it is the xp earned. But at the bottom it will say something like "xx bonus batches sent to production" . It doesnt tell you the xp removed for starting those.
Old Jan 11 2017, 11:23 PM

On the NCC page it shows my score and all my neighbors. I checked and saw we were #1 and the #2 group just said "neighbors". At the end of the game. I was listed on a team the was #2 while everyone on My original neighbors with scores where my score was listed, received ranking #1. Why was I pushed to the #2 group? Why show me being on the #1 team if the is not the team I am going to on?
Old Jan 12 2017, 12:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello5143 View Post
On the NCC page it shows my score and all my neighbors. I checked and saw we were #1 and the #2 group just said "neighbors". At the end of the game. I was listed on a team the was #2 while everyone on My original neighbors with scores where my score was listed, received ranking #1. Why was I pushed to the #2 group? Why show me being on the #1 team if the is not the team I am going to on?
Hi hello,
I think you are interpretting what you are seeing incorrectly.
The middle tab, for My Neighborhood Chains shows who is on your chain and contributes to your total for the Competing Neighborhoods.

You compete as an individual (with all your neighbors scores added to yours) against 9 other individuals (with their neighbors scores added). If you ended up in 2nd place it is because whoever was behind you in points managed to get enough points to take over the 1st place.

There is more information in the Game Guide chapter about the NCC. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 12 2017 at 12:25 AM.
Old Jan 12 2017, 12:46 PM

Default Thanks for info of Neighbor Contest

thanks for the information
Old Jan 12 2017, 02:17 PM

I have read and re-read the directions on this game but still don't understand how my neighbor and friend can have 6 facilities and I have 6 facilities and we're both working the about the same number of times and she has 33,000 points and I have 4400. How can that be? Why can't I get any points? The neighborhood chain game looks like fun, but it isn't when you can't get any points. What am I doing wrong? frmrfbi
Old Jan 12 2017, 02:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
I have read and re-read the directions on this game but still don't understand how my neighbor and friend can have 6 facilities and I have 6 facilities and we're both working the about the same number of times and she has 33,000 points and I have 4400. How can that be? Why can't I get any points? The neighborhood chain game looks like fun, but it isn't when you can't get any points. What am I doing wrong? frmrfbi
Hi frmfbi,
It depends on how many friends/neighbors you have working your facilities. The more that can work them then the more often you can reload and gain points. So she may have a lot of friends who will work her 6 facilities and she is reloading often.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2017, 06:15 PM

just a simple question .. has it been determined how neighbors are chosen for the NCC as of yet? my neighborhood team always has the same 43 neighbors every week, i have 91 FT neighbors, yet only about 20-25 of the 43 neighbors in my NCC are actually playing the NCC, the others are not and have been removing 1 or more of the chosen Facs so the points they are contributing every week are 2000 or less ( i know they have many of the FC and coin facilities/services as they post them at least once a day and i work them daily). it is hard to get out of 10th place when only half your neighborhood chain is actively playing, wish they would make the neighborhood chain using the neighbors on the "helping me" list instead of what ever method they have been choosing them.

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.

Tags
add owned facilities, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, working the contest