Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #101  
Old Jan 10 2017, 03:34 PM
StoneFace StoneFace is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 12 2010
Posts: 2,058
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymstacey View Post
The ships are way too time consuming. No one has 10 hours to load a ship. This needs to be fixed. I have been playing Farmtown for over 9 years. The ships have made people frustrated and aggressive toward each other. I would have rather used farm cash to pay for the ships and been able to load all of them and move on.
Actually, Farm Town is approaching its 8th anniversary next month. It began in 2009.

As to the time consuming aspect.... yes these coin ships/facilities require more of our time than other facilities. So the choice is the same for all.... use the ships and help your neighbors, or don't use the ships and still help your neighbors.

If a player can receive gifts from so many others, on a daily basis, just consider the ships in your port as a GIFT from your neighbors.
  #102  
Old Jan 10 2017, 06:50 PM
hurican hurican is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 18 2009
Posts: 42
Default

Ok .......... now that you have taken away the ability to rapidly load ships ....... i am parking mine in storage until you give us the ability to rapidly load them ........ i do not have 10 hrs to sit around to wait for containers to load ... also you need to consider increasing the amount of coins collected when ships are in port ....... from 500 to 50,000 ..... that will certainly help folks buy farm expansions that are now so expensive ....... if farmers have more room to put facilities .......they will buy more ......get it ?? .......... also consider increasing the amount of product a ship carries ...... from 1 train load to 5 train loads ...... after all ....in real life ........ you get alot more than 1 train load off a ship ...... interest in ships is dying fast ...... this would certainly peek thier interest

thank you
Earl
  #103  
Old Jan 10 2017, 06:52 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
Ok .......... now that you have taken away the ability to rapidly load ships ....... i am parking mine in storage until you give us the ability to rapidly load them ........ i do not have 10 hrs to sit around to wait for containers to load ... also you need to consider increasing the amount of coins collected when ships are in port ....... from 500 to 50,000 ..... that will certainly help folks buy farm expansions that are now so expensive ....... if farmers have more room to put facilities .......they will buy more ......get it ?? .......... also consider increasing the amount of product a ship carries ...... from 1 train load to 5 train loads ...... after all ....in real life ........ you get alot more than 1 train load off a ship ...... interest in ships is dying fast ...... this would certainly peek thier interest

thank you
Earl
Hi Earl,
Please post any suggestions you may have in the Suggestions section where the developers will see them all grouped together. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
  #104  
Old Jan 10 2017, 11:14 PM
lillyobrien lillyobrien is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jun 11 2013
Posts: 41
Default

Is there a loading problem because i have been unable to load the game tonight.
  #105  
Old Jan 10 2017, 11:17 PM
mcdaddie mcdaddie is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 02 2010
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Actually, Farm Town is approaching its 8th anniversary next month. It began in 2009.

As to the time consuming aspect.... yes these coin ships/facilities require more of our time than other facilities. So the choice is the same for all.... use the ships and help your neighbors, or don't use the ships and still help your neighbors.

If a player can receive gifts from so many others, on a daily basis, just consider the ships in your port as a GIFT from your neighbors.
Hello Stoneface

Your argument is valid except for the fact that it has no relevance on this discussion. If a person gets gifts and chooses not to send one back to help his neighbor, he would not get yelled at, bullied, or intimidated by his "so-called" friends as is what is happening now with the gifting SHIPS.
  #106  
Old Jan 10 2017, 11:31 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 20,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyobrien View Post
Is there a loading problem because i have been unable to load the game tonight.
Hi Lilllyobrien,
I just loaded mine without any problems. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
  #107  
Old Jan 11 2017, 09:55 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 9,780
Default

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - January 10th, 11:30PM

- Fixed some ships that were in a corrupted state, which couldn't be prepared or dispatched.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
  #108  
Old Jan 11 2017, 05:58 PM
Tom C Tom C is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 30 2009
Posts: 134
Default

When are they going to release the Valentine stuff?
__________________
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5203&farm_ix=Y

Farming since April 26 2009
  #109  
Old Jan 11 2017, 07:18 PM
Farmer Tony Farmer Tony is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 16 2009
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 37
Default

Thanks for the updates and keep up the good work. Cheers!!
__________________
"Time is Short" - King

Farm Link
  #110  
Old Jan 12 2017, 10:44 AM
Farmer_Susan's Avatar
Farmer_Susan Farmer_Susan is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 27 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 829
Default

I've seen others post that they thought the time required to load another ship is more than 24 hours. I knew it was at first but thought it had been fixed. But I launched yesterday's ship around 12:30 and the alert message on today's ship says I need 3 more hours, which would make it 1:30, not 12:30. This makes it difficult for those of us that would like to be able to launch our ship around the same time each day. I started at 7am - am now up to 1:30. Probably about an hour of that was that I was 1/2 hour late getting to my ship a couple of days - but the rest is some kind of time creeep from the program, I think.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.