Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 01 2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
Originally Posted by parrot38
I too have used paypal for years but I do not like the fact that I do not have to sign in when using it on Farmtown to me it means facebook/farmtown must be storing it somewhere and I do NOT like that

I just called Paypal and they walked me through canceling the fact that you do not have to sign in to paypal each time i buy something frm fb/ft I now have to sign in each time. thought you all might like to know this
I also just spoke with Paypal because I had the same concerns. I was told the only way to be forced to sign in for each transaction is to cancel the Facebook billing account and reopen each time. What I learned that put my mind at ease is that if a transaction appears that is not mine, they do have the ability to trace it back to FT and FB and see exactly where it was used. Because of that we are protected. If it wasn't used on MY farm I'd get the money back. Also... Neither Facebook nor Zynga have access to anything in our accounts. The money is transferred on secure lines. If you want to speak with them just click on "contact us" and it will give you a web pin number and a phone number to call. They are very nice to deal with.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Closed Thread