Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 19 2014, 12:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
i haz a glitch..... my in-game farmtown messages are not working. i open it, and i get a white screen. i have to refresh 3 or 4 times before i can get the message to open. i had this happen before, and it got fixed, and now its back.

It looks like it might be a Facebook problem of not sending data correctly, if you look at your neighbors bar, you will see that all of your neighbors have the silhouette as the profile picture, that means that there is a problem of data being transferred from Facebook to you. When you see your neighbor bar like this click on play until you see your neighbor bar normal.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 19 2014, 01:06 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

ok, i will try all the suggestions. i have also run the memcache a few times, and i do wait til all the neighbor bar is loaded. half the time i have no pics on the neighbors.
Old Apr 19 2014, 03:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

wow i am getting disconnects like crazy since yesterday.. i finally gave up yesterday and just got my computer totally.. it i just as bad today.. i haven't given up though.. i can't really seed my farms... it took over an hour to do just one yesterday.. it's insane... Am i the only one having this today???

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 19 2014, 03:28 PM

Can't access my farm or anyone else's - keep getting timed out - just the "Loading" thing. Have cleared my cache, doesn't help. Will try clearing memcache. Been happening for about 30 minutes.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 19 2014, 03:42 PM

Clearing memcache helped a bit but everything is still running slow with lots of disconnects.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 19 2014, 03:44 PM

Having a concern here on my quest screen...days keep rolling and not showing actual 7 day period for my quest challenge to end....I should be Wednesday to Wednesday, but could not collect until Thursday. It then showed Thursday to Thursday, then Friday to Friday, today Saturday to Saturday...should I be concerned that I will loose the three quests I completed on Thursday or will they roll over?
Old Apr 19 2014, 04:11 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
It looks like it might be a Facebook problem of not sending data correctly, if you look at your neighbors bar, you will see that all of your neighbors have the silhouette as the profile picture, that means that there is a problem of data being transferred from Facebook to you. When you see your neighbor bar like this click on play until you see your neighbor bar normal.
oki... i have tried everything first- clear net history, ran memcache, ran a disk clean, and re-booted. loaded farm and waited 10 min b4 doing anything, and yes, i LITERALLY did wit ten minutes. my neighbors still have no faces, and i still can not access my in-game messages without refreshing a dozen or more times.
Old Apr 19 2014, 04:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry the Chameleon View Post
Having a concern here on my quest screen...days keep rolling and not showing actual 7 day period for my quest challenge to end....I should be Wednesday to Wednesday, but could not collect until Thursday. It then showed Thursday to Thursday, then Friday to Friday, today Saturday to Saturday...should I be concerned that I will loose the three quests I completed on Thursday or will they roll over?
Each day it will show a different 7 days after you have completed the first 7 days to qualify for your FC, the quest challenge doesn't end like a regular contest would end. The 7 days is a rolling 7 days, example lets say you collect your last FC on Tue 4/1 at noon, the 7 days for you to qualify for FC is the next Tue 4/8 at noon, then Wed 4/9 at noon would start another day and change your last 7 days and any quests done on the first Tue 4/1 would be removed cause the new 7 days would be from Wed 4/2 at noon to Wed 4/9 at noon, then again at Thu 4/3 at noon would start another day again and this would continue until you collect your FC. Not sure which Thu you finished your quests was it at the beginning of your 7 days or at the end of the 7 days? If possible what I do is when I start a new 7 days I wait for a couple of days before I collect on a quest so I have some leeway. In the above example I wouldn't collect on a quest until at least 4/3.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 19 2014, 07:14 PM

More feedback on the slowness: I finally got my farm to load but it took a looooong time. Once I was ON a farm, it was fine. I could harvest, plow, fish, whatever, with no problems. But when I tried to load the next farm, once again, it took way too long. It also took too long to load the facility tool - or, once loaded, to store or cash in. Each of those processes took much longer than normal. It also took too long to load messages from other farmers. I could unload/load and boost trains and send gifts with no problems.

The worst problem, though, is when I try to work neighbor's facilities. I timed it just now - it took the Mayor more than 5 minutes to work 6 farms (I had 2 trains out so the Mayor did all). Some attempts time out - it's taking longer than the browser will allow.

I'm not having other Internet slowness - just in FT. Same in both FF and Chrome. My issues just started today. I've noticed posts from a couple of other farmers who sound like maybe they're having the same issues but that started earlier.

Hope this info helps.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 19 2014, 07:21 PM

Having same problem with slowness of the game. I ahve cleared and cleaned everything possible and also our internet is up to speed. I am on WF2 and run Win7. I keep getting timed out when i go to help work others facs and to get into my farms well lets say i can make a cuppa and wait for the kettle to boil before i get in. It is ridiculous slow and only has happened since the last update. today is worse than ever before.
Closed Thread