Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 26 2014, 12:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
Thank you for the reply, Taz, I really appreciate knowing I'm being heard. :-) I harvested all my animals yesterday with the tool and need sheep wool for today's quest, so will not know till I get this quest completed to see if anything's changed.
The developers are aware of this and are working on a fix. Read the new additions in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2014, 01:01 PM

Default Farm Cash For Quests

I noticed the message to collect Farm Cash on my quests, but thought since I had 2 more that would be ready today, that would make 8 for the seven days, so I would just wait to collect until I finished those two. When I came back to do the next step for one of the quests the "Collect Farm Cash: option was no longer there. What is up with that?
Old Mar 26 2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Since this was only release late on the 24th and some are getting FC, then be patient a couple days and see if you get some. I haven't gotten any yet either.

You were right TAZ! I was worried because I didn't get the FC this morning. I have been working hard at the quests. Well I started my new quest this morning and just now got 1FC! So like TAZ said...be patient.
Old Mar 26 2014, 01:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWheezer View Post
I noticed the message to collect Farm Cash on my quests, but thought since I had 2 more that would be ready today, that would make 8 for the seven days, so I would just wait to collect until I finished those two. When I came back to do the next step for one of the quests the "Collect Farm Cash: option was no longer there. What is up with that?
Though I haven't seen it yet, I would hazard a guess that you want to collect it as soon as it shows, because that means it has already looked at your 7 days and any more you get would go toward the next 7 days.
Edit: I just checked and got my first FC too.
Raul has just added this:
Post Release Updates - March 26th, 2:30PM EST

- You can buy again giftable flowers on the Store
- All users that haven't collected the FarmCash for completing quests should at least see now the 'Quests completed in the last 7 days' message along with the 'Collect FarmCash' button in black (or in blue if the collection is already available)
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 26 2014 at 01:41 PM.
Old Mar 26 2014, 01:33 PM

I just tried to work a neighbor's facilities and got a message that said, "Sorry, this job invitation is reserved for my friends only." Is this a glitch or do we have a new tool to restrict jobs? I checked and this person is still listed as a friend.

P.S. Just tried another neighbor and got the same error message.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 26 2014, 01:59 PM

Post Release Updates - March 24th, 10:10PM EST

- I forgot to mention about a fix in my previous post. When you landed on a farm to work friends facilities sometime you were unable to work because the game incorrectly said you have to be friend with the owner of the farm (you really were friends), this error may still not be fixed 100% but it should be very rare now.

I just got this error message. And is there a way to "fix" this?
Old Mar 26 2014, 02:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Is there any limit on how long a completed quest can stay in the quest manager or will they sit there until they are collected?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 26 2014, 02:30 PM

I'm still not seeing a Collect FarmCash button nor a quests completed in the last 7 days. I do the quests everyday and nothing as it relates to FC is showing.
Old Mar 26 2014, 02:32 PM

Ok, I retract that last statement. I checked and I am finally getting a message that I've completed 6 in 7 days. Thanks!
Old Mar 26 2014, 02:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you Raul and team for this update, love everything about it especially the 2 FC awarded to me this morning. You have made my day!!!!!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread