Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 18 2014, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
sorry to write this.... Oop's is now on everyone of my 1st that I am working.. also i can't work any farm that i have worked again.. i wait 15 hours and get the oop's on all farms.. thought it was 12 hours like gifts. this morning I was able to work them and wrote down the name and time i worked them each having the oop's on 1st farm... I too would like the color change after mayor worked the farm... the black box loading is hanging around a lot longer not like before it would pop up and go fast. love the update but what update is glitch free ever.. thanks
Hi,

This is a known issue, and the devs are working on this. hopefully it will be fixed soon.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 18 2014, 05:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am finding that I only get the Oops message when doing the referrals...normal facilities get worked every time...my server is WF4, Google Chrome, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 thanks to the devs who I am sure are working on solving this glitch...also I have found that by checking my facilities I can see which farm is the main one being missed when people work my farms...for some reason farm 8 seems to not get as much help as the other 19,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:21 PM

Default OOps on the first factory

I am using Chrome and I am still getting the oops on the first farm. Not every time, but at one out of every 6. Please advise if and when they hope to fix this. I have also noticed on my own farm the first farm is always lagging behind the others farms
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:23 PM

I ahve jsut found a work around for ff users to send gifts and train boosts. Hope this is the right place to tell you all.
1. have your fb page open
2.open options in ff browser
3.open content tab
4.open exceptions on block popup windows
5.type facebook in
6.click allow
7. close all and then refresh bowser and all should work
I have just sent a train boost via ff before and gifts as well.
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda.honeysuckle View Post
I am using Chrome and I am still getting the oops on the first farm. Not every time, but at one out of every 6. Please advise if and when they hope to fix this. I have also noticed on my own farm the first farm is always lagging behind the others farms
Which browser you are using has nothing to do with the oops for working facilities. It happens in all browsers. The developers are working on the oops problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:36 PM

Please advise if the oops on the first farm is going to be fixed soon. I am still along with a lot of my neighbors still experiencing this issue. Even on my own farm I am noticing that my first farm is lagging in products done compared to the others.
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:38 PM

Thank You Taz Didnt see your reply before sending the second message and didn't see the first message post so thought I had done it wrong. Again THanks
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
I ahve jsut found a work around for ff users to send gifts and train boosts. Hope this is the right place to tell you all.
1. have your fb page open
2.open options in ff browser
3.open content tab
4.open exceptions on block popup windows
5.type facebook in
6.click allow
7. close all and then refresh bowser and all should work
I have just sent a train boost via ff before and gifts as well.
Strange but you are correct. I tried it, even though I had facebook.com already in my exceptions and it worked.
I will add this to the information in the Known Issues, Glitches and Bugs area.
Thanks Lynwoo60
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:43 PM

Hi, Ok, today when I got "oops I already...." I decided to reload the job offer and change the farm # to the 1st one on the list that said "oops..." and I was able to collect for that farm, then I just exit since the other farms were just done. I have tested this more then once, maybe 5-6 times today and I just did it again. Oh ya please bring back the colour changing after the farm has been worked. Thank you and Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi,

This is a known issue, and the devs are working on this. hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Old Mar 18 2014, 07:48 PM

Your very welcome Taz D. Glad i could help as i really really dislike google and was so glad to get rid of it of my computer.
Closed Thread