Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 17 2014, 04:33 PM

Still having that frustating OOPS window openeing 1 out of 2 times and since normally the biggest farm containing failities or refer clients is the one by default and that this famous window is opening on the first farm it reaaly bad to loose most of the items we are entitled to get. My other point is concerning the change of color when the Mayor is working farms. After discussions with my french speaking Canadians neighbors it appears that all of them prefer the change as they can find where to go when the mayor has completed his work especiallt those havaing less than 2 complete 10 long cars trains
Old Mar 17 2014, 04:59 PM

I am getting the oops on the 1st farm of all the facility/client post that I work. I count to be sure that there is one farm less worked. I have Google Chrome.
Old Mar 17 2014, 09:45 PM

Hi everyone,

Update on the fuel issue when hired... Until this is fixed, there is a workaround, It seems that the issue doesn't effect the individual tools, only the combine harvest/plow. So if you're hired to do both, use the harvest tool then plow seperately.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 18 2014, 12:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Trounle posting.

'Oops you already worked...." message
Is what I am having trouble with.
Also I use IE 8 and can not send gifts.
Posted 3/18/2014
Old Mar 18 2014, 08:36 AM

I would like to say, in general terms, that NO message from Farm Town should begin with 'Ooops'. It makes me want to put my fist through the screen!

I too have been having problems getting in to the game since the update. Computer hangs on the 'loading user' screen.
Old Mar 18 2014, 11:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Today I got the oooops message on all the farms of a neighbor whose farm I have not worked for several days!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 18 2014, 12:27 PM

i too am still getting the ooops message and also its on ppls farm ive never worked..like a new friend or neighbor... too many of my neighbors seem to be quitting.. Guess they got tired of it..im bout to.....also im haveing too many crops just disappearing and i know i have them 1 day and they gont the next and i dont fill up by buildings every day like some..i try to 2 times a week but some just 1time a week, i keep my farms planted and worked.. , my squid and cod, and crabs had disappeared... i go buy more water, i get every bonus or ingredients i can... to build bk up but its not fun...game suppose to be fun and this aint fun.. getting to be like farmville and i walked there.. help/.. im not only one looseing stuff.
Old Mar 18 2014, 12:57 PM

I want to report I also get "Oops I worked" on the 1st farm, but not the rest of them. Also would be nice if the colors went back to changing after the Mayor worked the other farms. Thank you
Old Mar 18 2014, 12:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the oops message is costing me alot of goodys, its funny i can go in and sometimes manually do the facs and sometimes i cant,
Old Mar 18 2014, 01:10 PM

sorry to write this.... Oop's is now on everyone of my 1st that I am working.. also i can't work any farm that i have worked again.. i wait 15 hours and get the oop's on all farms.. thought it was 12 hours like gifts. this morning I was able to work them and wrote down the name and time i worked them each having the oop's on 1st farm... I too would like the color change after mayor worked the farm... the black box loading is hanging around a lot longer not like before it would pop up and go fast. love the update but what update is glitch free ever.. thanks
Closed Thread