Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 22 2013, 01:38 PM

well when i sold my non ingredints i lost all my milk and eggs. no i did not use them all up i had over 600thousand of eggs and milk and there all gone i looked every where maybe for some people it is not selling them but when i sold them after the update they went bye bye. you guys are lucky.
Old Jan 22 2013, 04:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i am sorry to say that your eggs and milk in the non ingredints are being sold and yes i know this for fact it has happen to me and some of my friends. and yes we know there working on it. so folks be careful when selling non ingredints.
I sell my non ingredients and non of my eggs and milk have been sold, I still have 2,373,340 eggs and 423,878 milk....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 22 2013, 05:14 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegy View Post
I have been wondering the same thing.
I've been told it's not a promise but a maybe.....so I take it as MAYBE we'll see it happen and MAYBE we won't....Personally? I seriously doubt we ever will....(for completing Quests)

As to the glitches, I'm planning a long vacation from FT and a very long one from purchasing FC. Why? Tired of clearing ALL cache at least 2x each BEFORE attempting to work my farms only to have in middle of planting or loading facilities (MANY of which are FC items) being timed out. OR that wonderful FREEZE screen....OR the other wonderful plant first 64 of a crop and FREEZE! Oh ya, lovely fun, right? Perhaps when I get back from my vacation it'll all be fixed?

Sure I understand the first days after a new release NOT to attempt to work as servers are loaded. My troubles have been ongoing for well over a month now. I DO NOT LAYER at all!
I DO NOT HAVE HUGE FARMS LOADED DOWN WITH TREES, BUILDINGS, or ANIMALS.

The updates are wonderful, love the dim feature, the farm 17 we were able to purchase last upgrade, love it all. AND It would break my heart to ever pile those adorable well designed buildings on top of each other as I've seen done. Had to make a list of farmers who's farms I so enjoy seeing when I work facilities for them. Not on my list means I can turn off everything including buildings and be able to get those farms to load faster if at all.
Raul whoever makes the buildings deserves a raise! Simply so full of detail, so perfect. Thank you for this.

Happy Farming you all!!! May send you a post card or 2 of my "vacation".

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 22 2013, 06:04 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
well when i sold my non ingredints i lost all my milk and eggs. no i did not use them all up i had over 600thousand of eggs and milk and there all gone i looked every where maybe for some people it is not selling them but when i sold them after the update they went bye bye. you guys are lucky.

Max, I have polled my FT group and no one is seeing this and I just checked my own non-ingredients list and eggs and milk are not in there. Just want to make sure: You are looking in your storage under 'harvests and products' and under 'from animals', correct? I just checked mine, then sold my non-ingredients and my total of eggs and milk did not change. Are you sure you weren't in the 'from animals' tab when you were selling? Just trying to help, bud, it's an odd thing to happen to only one person.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 22 2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Max, I have polled my FT group and no one is seeing this and I just checked my own non-ingredients list and eggs and milk are not in there. Just want to make sure: You are looking in your storage under 'harvests and products' and under 'from animals', correct? I just checked mine, then sold my non-ingredients and my total of eggs and milk did not change. Are you sure you weren't in the 'from animals' tab when you were selling? Just trying to help, bud, it's an odd thing to happen to only one person.
thank you for your help ya i am sure i was in my non ingredints. oh well at least i did not lose fc or fc stuff.. i will just have to save it all again.. thanks again for your help have fun play best game farm game ever
Old Jan 22 2013, 09:14 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
thank you for your help ya i am sure i was in my non ingredints. oh well at least i did not lose fc or fc stuff.. i will just have to save it all again.. thanks again for your help have fun play best game farm game ever
I play everyday, love it! Sorry you lost that stuff, hon.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 22 2013, 11:27 PM

Level:
XP:

I just had 16 farms ready to be fertilized and used the green one and all were done at once!! So mine is working!! Thank you Raul and devs I hated doing one at a time!!!!

Old Jan 23 2013, 12:54 AM
Account Not Linked

The timer on the animal sheds looks like they have been fixed now, mine is now showing the correct times, according to the Post Release Changes of 1/23/13 1:00 am EST there is a lot of fixes.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 23 2013, 02:08 AM

Level:
XP:

Yay they fixed it!!!

Post Release Updates - Jan 23rd, 1:00AM EST:

- New Homeward Hazards Minigame is now live

- Users that have bought the Green Manure Spreader and can't use it should be able to use it now

- Animal buildings timing in facility manager has been fixed

- After you sell all the Animal Buildins incorrectly shown in your harvest storage, there should be no more of them in the storage anymore in the future

- Animal building looking like facilities bug is now fixed

- "Utilization" filter in facility manager fixed

- In the Time Manager, per-farm tab, farms are now showing in the same order as your farm selector

- People who don't even have the Green Manure Spreader sometimes saw all their farms fertilized in the farm selector, although they were really not fertilized. This was a bug and should now be fixed.

Known Issues:

- None
Last edited by Raul; Today at 01:12 AM.

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 23 2013, 02:23 AM

Ok, now i still have one question. The server time out's we get is that from Slashkey/FarmTown or our supplier. It only happens to me in FarmTown witch makes me think it is a Slashkey problem. Please fix. It really is not pleasant playing a game when you have to reload all the time. If hired by a friend they have to rehire you.
Closed Thread