Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Apr 25 2019, 10:36 PM

Default buying land

Please tell me why you charge so many coins to add or buy land. It doesn't cost that much in real life to buy land. It's really hard to be able to buy land or expand . people do have to work in real lift. But I'm lucky and retired. I play 8 to 10 hrs a day. It would be nice to lower the price. Thank you. I'am a ADDICT of the game and have been playing sense 2009/
Old May 25 2019, 08:37 PM

Default Avatar click option

WHY does out avatar have an option to return to our farm?

I accidentally lost a work job clicking my avatar twice BY MISTAKE (and the game did not offer the chance to be rehired as it has in the past)!

We don't NEED the option when clicking on the avatar since we have the HOME icon to click if we wish to GO HOME
Old May 25 2019, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
WHY does out avatar have an option to return to our farm?

I accidentally lost a work job clicking my avatar twice BY MISTAKE (and the game did not offer the chance to be rehired as it has in the past)!

We don't NEED the option when clicking on the avatar since we have the HOME icon to click if we wish to GO HOME
Hi John,
If you want to suggest a change for the program then please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for them to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2019, 05:35 PM

Default "Super Facility Trade Market"

When players were talking about a 'separate' place for trading/selling/gifting SF items, we were talking about a completely separate room JUST for those using the SF to sell/gift to NON-neighbors. I went to the Trade Market and two people actually REPORTED about 7 farmers for trying to offer them free stuff!! They were bothered because they were trying to "do stuff", or so they said. I think the Trade WAREHOUSE will become a hit once your neighbors learn how to use it, but we desperately need a separate 'room' away from those trying to sell goods and/or selling to the mayor. PLEASE CONSIDER DOING THIS FOR US!
Thank you!
"Super Facility Trade Market" has a nice ring to it.
Old May 31 2019, 05:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrooks View Post
When players were talking about a 'separate' place for trading/selling/gifting SF items, we were talking about a completely separate room JUST for those using the SF to sell/gift to NON-neighbors. I went to the Trade Market and two people actually REPORTED about 7 farmers for trying to offer them free stuff!! They were bothered because they were trying to "do stuff", or so they said. I think the Trade WAREHOUSE will become a hit once your neighbors learn how to use it, but we desperately need a separate 'room' away from those trying to sell goods and/or selling to the mayor. PLEASE CONSIDER DOING THIS FOR US!
Thank you!
"Super Facility Trade Market" has a nice ring to it.
Hi jBrooks,
If you want to make a suggestions please put it in the Suggestions section and not in the General Feedback. We organize the suggestions there by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2019, 07:17 AM

Thumbs down Land prices are obscene and counterproductive

I understand that the devs don't create/maintain this game for free but the increase in land prices is out of control. Sadly, the devs don't seem to understand that requiring a lifetime's earnings to buy a 12x12 farm hurts everyone. Even if we can buy that small patch of land, we can't afford to upgrade it. If we can't upgrade, we won't buy more seed/tools/trees/etc. We can't do the farming that will bring in more cash/coins. The money grab by the devs at the beginning shuts off the cash flow spigot for farmers because we have no money left to successfully farm that patch of land.
Land is the foundation of a successful farm.
Instead of doling out a pittance of farm cash occasionally, lower land prices...something that will benefit all of us.
Old Jun 10 2019, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
Please tell me why you charge so many coins to add or buy land. It doesn't cost that much in real life to buy land. It's really hard to be able to buy land or expand . people do have to work in real lift. But I'm lucky and retired. I play 8 to 10 hrs a day. It would be nice to lower the price. Thank you. I'am a ADDICT of the game and have been playing sense 2009/
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I understand that the devs don't create/maintain this game for free but the increase in land prices is out of control. Sadly, the devs don't seem to understand that requiring a lifetime's earnings to buy a 12x12 farm hurts everyone. Even if we can buy that small patch of land, we can't afford to upgrade it. If we can't upgrade, we won't buy more seed/tools/trees/etc. We can't do the farming that will bring in more cash/coins. The money grab by the devs at the beginning shuts off the cash flow spigot for farmers because we have no money left to successfully farm that patch of land.
Land is the foundation of a successful farm.
Instead of doling out a pittance of farm cash occasionally, lower land prices...something that will benefit all of us.
If you wish to make a suggestions please put it in the Suggestion section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Jun 25 2019, 02:12 PM

Angry why oh why

I have repeatedly asked that yeast be added to ships and trains and my requests go unfulfilled and unanswered we need more yeast and clay blocks neither one is from a workable facility, you cant buy any so tell me WTH we're supposed to do...
Old Jun 25 2019, 06:16 PM

Thumbs up increase production

I think they need to increase production with dairy barns and chicken coops because they keep adding more and more restaurants requiring more of these items like cow milk and hen eggs
Old Jun 25 2019, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsigler25 @yahoo.com View Post
I think they need to increase production with dairy barns and chicken coops because they keep adding more and more restaurants requiring more of these items like cow milk and hen eggs
Hi jsigler,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity