Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2017, 10:07 PM

When I was doing ships my time to started stayed the same or if it did change it was not enough for me to notice.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jan 15 2017, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi imcgowan,
You will not be able to create your own itinerary completely. You will however be able to replace up to 10 of those on the itinerary. Only the developers know when that will be ready for release and they don't tell us until they do.
I, too, would like to create my own itinerary. Some of my neighbours play coop quests and neighbourhood quests, but are not doing the ships. If a ship goes to their port it can stay there a long time, so setting your own itinerary for the ships would be great.
Old Jan 15 2017, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - January 13th, 11:30PM

- The Winter Sports Supplies and the Indonesian Restaurant will be released on Monday.
Thank you, Marymarcel!
That's good news!
Diane
Old Jan 16 2017, 09:14 AM

Exclamation Port Closed Option

I have been sending out my ships daily and so far have not had any real problem getting them returned fully moved on in the 7 days!
Over the last year or so I have kept my neighbours list up to date with neighbours who play regularly and I think this has helped!
However, there are times of the year when I have very limited access to internet and stop playing my games for days possibly weeks on end and during that time I would really like the facility to close my port to my neighbours ships so that they don't get stuck there.
I also think this feature would go a long way to resolving some of the problems that other players are experiencing which seems to be causing some pretty nasty attitudes!
I have played this game for more years than I can remember, enjoy it hugely, but at the end of the day it is a game and real life comes first always. Please play nicely.
Debs
Old Jan 16 2017, 09:52 AM

Default Mother Nature

Very well put! It IS just a game.
Old Jan 16 2017, 05:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi all

- The Winter Sports Supplies and the Indonesian Restaurant will be released on Monday.
Thank you, Marymarcel!
That's good news!
Diane

Is that this Monday or next Monday? Monday is here today, and almost gone, LOL
Old Jan 16 2017, 05:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Quote:
Hi all

Thank you, Marymarcel!
That's good news!
Diane

Is that this Monday or next Monday? Monday is here today, and almost gone, LOL
Still 6 more hours of Farm Town's Monday.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2017, 07:18 PM

Default The Ships Are Creating Intrapersonal Issues

Here's just ONE example of what these ships are causing between formerly nice, agreeable neighbors. I received this message tonight from a woman who has been playing this game for at least 6 years:

"I'm really irked. There's this woman (Name Deleted) on my ships and I have had to pass her port for several ships because she keeps them in port 1.6 days, 2 days...ugh. I've lost goods on three ships so far."

Developers, this is a very bad situation. We are FORCING our neighbors to perform a task that they either can't perform (click on a ship quickly) or isn't available to perform (they don't come into Farm Town every day) or don't want to perform (they are not interested in clicking 10 times per ship request x however many ships are in their port at one time).

I appreciate that this is a solution / substitution for those who can't afford trains and can buy ships for coins as they both bear the same goods/products. But, you have truly created a very bad situation here.

I'm begging you to please give us an opt out if we are those who do NOT WANT ships in our port.

Thanks for listening and how do I get this in the hands of the developers?

Barbs
Old Jan 16 2017, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebsB View Post
I have been sending out my ships daily and so far have not had any real problem getting them returned fully moved on in the 7 days!
Over the last year or so I have kept my neighbours list up to date with neighbours who play regularly and I think this has helped!
However, there are times of the year when I have very limited access to internet and stop playing my games for days possibly weeks on end and during that time I would really like the facility to close my port to my neighbours ships so that they don't get stuck there.
I also think this feature would go a long way to resolving some of the problems that other players are experiencing which seems to be causing some pretty nasty attitudes!
I have played this game for more years than I can remember, enjoy it hugely, but at the end of the day it is a game and real life comes first always. Please play nicely.
Debs
From what I understand, you have to do some function to get on the list below the game. If you do not do one of those functions then the likelihood you will not be on someones itinerary. One of the Mod's should be able to back me up on this or I could be completely mistaken.
Old Jan 16 2017, 09:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
From what I understand, you have to do some function to get on the list below the game. If you do not do one of those functions then the likelihood you will not be on someones itinerary. One of the Mod's should be able to back me up on this or I could be completely mistaken.
I have taken note of all the ports chosen for my ships and they match up exactly with those people who have sent me gifts I have accepted before dispatch. I am making sure to NOT accept gifts from people who have a history of holding my ship to ransom, LOL, but I do send those people a gift in return after the ship is on its way to the first port.
Closed Thread