Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 07 2017, 05:19 AM

Way too much for the new farm and additions!
Old Jan 07 2017, 05:41 AM

Thank you Raul and team!
Old Jan 07 2017, 05:56 AM

Default Ships in Port

Why in the world did you guys think that if we skip a port then we will lose the total amount of products. Look, if the ship stays at a port for longer than 24 hours, (more or less), then we are losing a chance to have products from neighbors who have the time to load our ships. Come on now, let us have a break. I know we can select the people who works loading your ship, but really, you must doc our products.
Also, it eats up a lot of time for us to load the ships. Why don't you let us load a ship all at once or make the time less than an hour to 45 minutes per sections. We don't have time to sit at our computer to wait on all this loading.
Right now, the only profit I can honestly make is to layer tons of ponds on all of my farms.
Don't get me started back on you guys no getting more farm cash to us. Open up your wallet and bank account.

Thanks if you will do something. Steve Givens
Old Jan 07 2017, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongsleeveSteve View Post
Why in the world did you guys think that if we skip a port then we will lose the total amount of products. Look, if the ship stays at a port for longer than 24 hours, (more or less), then we are losing a chance to have products from neighbors who have the time to load our ships. Come on now, let us have a break. I know we can select the people who works loading your ship, but really, you must doc our products.
Also, it eats up a lot of time for us to load the ships. Why don't you let us load a ship all at once or make the time less than an hour to 45 minutes per sections. We don't have time to sit at our computer to wait on all this loading.
Right now, the only profit I can honestly make is to layer tons of ponds on all of my farms.
Don't get me started back on you guys no getting more farm cash to us. Open up your wallet and bank account.

Thanks if you will do something. Steve Givens
Ships make a pretty farm decor because right now they are not worth messing with.
Old Jan 07 2017, 06:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up Great Update Info

Thank you for explaining about the ships. I put one on one of my farms, I thought it could go off to the side, but I had to clear a spot in order to put it "on land", so to speak.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...ates&farm_ix=Y
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 07 2017, 08:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the new goodies!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 07 2017, 08:18 AM

15 BILLION coins to add a farm?! That equals almost 60 MILLION per farm plot. CRAZY!

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 07 2017 at 08:28 AM. Reason: quote deleted
Old Jan 07 2017, 08:23 AM

It would be nice if 'super friends' could prepare containers. Very few of us are on line 10 hours a day, which is what is required to full load a ship.
How are 'non-friends' selected for ship's itineraries and how are we to know how active they are? I would hate to see my ship sit in their port for 10 or 15 hours while I am off line.
Could you put a time limit on how long a ship would sit in any port and then have it automatically move on to the next port of call.
Are you saying that when I first dispatch my ship I can eliminate or change 10 ports of call?
Can the order of the ports of call be listed by most active players first and least active players last?
Old Jan 07 2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I am not so sure I agree with the new Realtor biz, just not sure it is good having yet another business that takes the inks, paper products, and brass sheets that we are already critically low on
Exactly! Almost every recent coin facility uses facility products while almost every new FC facility uses crops. How about giving us coin folks a bone or doubling or tripling the amount of FC we can earn so we can afford to buy a FC facility once in a while. 100 FC a year doesn't even allow us to upgrade our combines and seeders once. I know we can earn so using quests but still not near enough FC.

35 FC every monthly upgrade would be about right! Then we could buy SOMETHING!
Old Jan 07 2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterwolf View Post
It would be nice if 'super friends' could prepare containers. Very few of us are on line 10 hours a day, which is what is required to full load a ship.
How are 'non-friends' selected for ship's itineraries and how are we to know how active they are? I would hate to see my ship sit in their port for 10 or 15 hours while I am off line.
Could you put a time limit on how long a ship would sit in any port and then have it automatically move on to the next port of call.
Are you saying that when I first dispatch my ship I can eliminate or change 10 ports of call?
Can the order of the ports of call be listed by most active players first and least active players last?
It would be great if I had any neighbors. I play as my wife and EVERY other friend who used to play stopped due to the HUGE time-waster that FT has become! WE NEED TOOLS WE CAN AFFORD - MUCH MORE FC - to speed up play!!! Otherwise, I may have to stop. Lack of neighbors makes playing tough and all my friends who used to play have given up!!!
Closed Thread