Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 03 2019, 03:43 PM

Facility Chains are frustrating. It takes forever to Import/Export, and most of my neighbors don't have any room for me to Export products. Could you please increase the size of the Staging area? That might give more folks a chance to Export before the Staging area was full.
Old Mar 19 2019, 10:29 PM

QUESTS.

When I purchase FC I know the amount each step costs. When the order is complete SlashKey is happy and I'm happy. Dust hands and go to work! Capitalism in motion is a truly beautiful thing. Once the quest is excepted and the "green check" mark turns on for each completed step, it should go without saying that those items are protected from ANY action in storage, or from inadvertently selling that "protected" quest ingredient amount in the Market.

Could you please address that issue? I know of several farmers who won't play the quests for that very reason.

EDIT: Or it may be even simpler for the fine developers at SlashKey to have a sub box for those completed ingredients at the very end of the harvests etc that simply asks the question..............ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SELL THESE ITEMS USED FOR QUESTS. In that way, there's no need to write in a special storage with-in the quests operations at all. Just a few lines of code written into the existing storage. Thank you for your time..............and for the game itself.

Last edited by Legolas2; Mar 19 2019 at 10:38 PM.
Old Mar 22 2019, 10:19 PM

I have a great idea about Quests. While no one is putting a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to play, it would seem reasonable to notify people that unless you are an upper level farmer the system (the Mayor) will work to make the quests nearly impossible.

Seeing that you never know what the quests will entail BEFORE accepting them, and then the "life lines" being a patently constructed waste of the energy it takes to click on it, that disclaimer that Quests should be performed only by upper level farmers, seems logical.

While the game itself is really good and fun..........Quests are worse than a buzz killer.
Old Mar 23 2019, 05:33 AM

Default Skip Quest Function

Hi,
sometimes I can not fulfill the quest as I don't have the farm-cash-facility. Would it be possible to skip those quests so they don't block the release of a new quest?
Old Apr 22 2019, 08:01 AM

Default Increase cash for NCC

I would suggest the following:
Increasing the farm cash prizes in the Neighborhood Chains Contest would make everyone happy. Devs want us to buy more facilities and we would like to do so if we had the $$$. Making the top prize $5 farm cash and down to $1 for fifth prize would allow many to build bank accounts to the point where we could purchase new facilities more qujickly...making us happy and making the devs happy because their pockets would be better lined.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 22 2019 at 08:07 AM. Reason: quote removed to allow suggestion to remain.
Old Apr 24 2019, 04:47 PM

I would like to see, esp on the lower levels, an ability to reject a quest and get another. It is impossible to do a quest if one cannot buy the facility that costs FC if one does not have much. Its not huge a problem for me, but for a couple of good friends who play but can't get much farm cash. Or there should be a way the game chooses the quests for lower level players so the amount of FC facs needed is down to a bare minimum.Its disheartening to try and do quests if a good portion of them require a FC facility.

I want to add that a reject option for a quest would make it so we do not accidentally waste resources and do steps before realizing its on the quest we cannot complete,

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 24 2019 at 04:51 PM.
Old May 02 2019, 03:38 AM

Default Facility Chain Manager

I was wondering if we could get help by getting tools or organizing the Facility Chain Manager to where we could sell products to neighbors easier, rather than go one factory at a time and one page at a time. Thanks.
Old May 21 2019, 02:25 AM

When working on Personal Quests and you are on the last one for the week and on the last day of the week and you open it and it requires a page and a half of steps and some of those steps are 12, 8, 16 hours long it is impossible to complete the quest in time and you miss out on your farm cash because it just isn't possible to finish it, or you just have one step that takes 20 hours like in the the wine cellar. Is it possible to have it so that when a neighbour works our facilities it could shave off an hour from the step? That would help those of us that constantly can not finish the the last quest in time to get our reward.
Old May 24 2019, 11:04 PM

Default Facility Chains

PLEASE work on something that will make importing and exporting quicker. Going one page at a time and one export at a time in a facility is ridiculous. We have had the facility chains manager for over a year now and it has not improved. As we put more and more facilities into chains it takes longer and longer. So much time is being spent on the development of the superfacility, and not enough time on improving aspects of the game we already have.
Old May 29 2019, 04:32 AM

Default Facility Chains Manager

It would be nice to have an export/import all button like the facility manager to save time. It's so tedious and time consuming, especially the exporting, having to scroll down to find the farmers. I would happily fork out FC if you implemented and export/import all button