Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 01 2022, 02:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
In the Neighborhood Chains Contest, there are a lot of people who will not play it because they either never win or seldom ever win the Farm Cash. This includes many upper level players as well as the lower ones. Could you please make this game an "opt-in" choice, as those that don't work it but are in the list affect the outcome. Thank you.
Hi Plynn,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest so I could answer you. You have a setting in the preferences for "Enable NCC" if you uncheck that box then you will no longer be playing the contest, so this suggestion is already done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2022, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebedford View Post
How did i Abandoned contest when about 9:00pm Wednesday evening I was running second with just under two hours till contest closes. Cut out of my dollar reward. first time ever this has happened

I play more hours than i should daily and look forward to the neighborhood contest.
Hi ebedford,
Did you try to move one of the contest facilities? If so that is why you have abandoned the contest. Once it is started you can not move any of those 4 types of facilities.
You can find all the information on the contest in the Game Guide chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2022, 10:32 PM

Default abandon neighbor contest

I was moving some facilities around today, that is probably the case,

Thanks for the reason and for the message, I didn't know that. Completely Understand now. eileen
Old Feb 18 2022, 09:13 PM

Angry Not showing Participation in Contest

Have worked facilities many times today and is not showing I am participating. Only giving me 3 points and top headers still shaded out.
Old Feb 18 2022, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambuddy View Post
Have worked facilities many times today and is not showing I am participating. Only giving me 3 points and top headers still shaded out.
Hi hambuddy,
I have cleaned your contest data. Please close your farms and reopen then try filling the facilties for it again.
Old Feb 28 2022, 07:37 PM

I bought another Belgian restaurant and another Fashion Accessories Factory for the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
The Farm Cash restaurant shows up in the contest, but the new COIN Fashion Accessories Factory does not show - so the operation of that facility will not count.
Please advise. I'm getting cheated again. ( 787339060 )
Old Feb 28 2022, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
I bought another Belgian restaurant and another Fashion Accessories Factory for the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
The Farm Cash restaurant shows up in the contest, but the new COIN Fashion Accessories Factory does not show - so the operation of that facility will not count.
Please advise. I'm getting cheated again. ( 787339060 )
Hi Muffie,
I moved your post to the thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
You have 2 Personal Aid Shops and 2 Belgian Restaurants for 4 Farm Cash facilities. You have 3 snack factories and 1 Fashion Accessories factory for 4 coin facilities. You can only have as many coin facilities in the contest as you have Farm Cash facilities. You are not getting cheated.
You can find all the rule information about the contest in the Game Guide chapter 31:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Old Mar 07 2022, 08:43 PM

Default Thank you

Yes. I figured it out finally. I had no idea I had so many snack factories. I apologize for not finding this note sooner as well. Blessings
Old Mar 10 2022, 08:02 AM

I have a friend USER ID number ( 110421664795463 ) who bought the Taste of Cuba he didn't have to be used in the NCC but despite it being on his farm and now loaded it will not appear in the NCC? Memcache has been cleared no change.
Old Mar 10 2022, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I have a friend USER ID number ( 110421664795463 ) who bought the Taste of Cuba he didn't have to be used in the NCC but despite it being on his farm and now loaded it will not appear in the NCC? Memcache has been cleared no change.
Hi John

I just cleared NCC data for that account.

Please ask your friend to close the farm and then load the game again.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest