Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2009, 01:30 AM

Storage!!! A wish come true!!! Thank you so very much. You're the greatest.
Old Oct 31 2009, 02:59 AM

well these new features are all fine and well but where are the extensions already????
Old Oct 31 2009, 03:17 AM

You guys rock! It is so nice to play a game where the developers care if the players have a good game experience.
Old Oct 31 2009, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbs Farm View Post
but what about the people that can not accept gifts? my daughter has this problem. This is in myspace, I send her a gift, she clicks accept, and it takes her to her farm, but the gift never shows up on her farm nor says she accepted it, it just dissapears.

I have the same problem with one of my friends on myspace. It is explained in this thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242882
Old Oct 31 2009, 03:22 AM

I like the new storage, my farm is big and it will be much easier to rearrange now, it's like having items in a handbag =)
Old Oct 31 2009, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaldimar View Post
I understand your caution, but did you know there is a way to restrict people you add so they can never see any of your information? They are pretty much blind to everthing except what you send to them.
If you just put your games friends on a list called games (or whatever you want) you can restrict that list to seeing whatever you want them to see, so you can hide whatever you want to be private.
Old Oct 31 2009, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaldimar View Post
I understand your caution, but did you know there is a way to restrict people you add so they can never see any of your information? They are pretty much blind to everthing except what you send to them.
How do you do that?
I have a separate friends list for people I only have on my list for games etc, but it doesn't hide wall posts etc.
Someone might ask me a question on my wall, so I reply back to them on their wall, then random people try and add my friends, obviously to be nosy!! That annoys me..
Old Oct 31 2009, 04:02 AM

and that is just one of the reasons I prefer not to add people I don't know, yes there are ways to hide this and that but I personaly have a huge safety issue with this and respect the privacy of my *real facebook friends ... so then all these continous wonderful updates are of little use to me and others in the same situation
maybe a little negotiation ???
Old Oct 31 2009, 04:30 AM

Hip Hip Hooray for storage!!! Thank you, thank you!
Old Oct 31 2009, 04:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg tips View Post
sorry guys but you cant store

machinary
yes you can. i have my tractor and my harvester both in storage....

@OWP my 13 yr old has a facebook account. he can't even hire to plow because he doesnt have enough neighbors... make great friends or not, he isnt allowed to add people we don't know because there are child predators out there... and guess what they like to use to get their prey...

i don't think it is fair that neighbors is how we get more storage. i can make new acquaintences in the market, the inn, or the real estate office and add them to my buddies. i don't want to add people to my facebook just to get app perks. but thanks for the storage guys

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread