Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2017, 10:39 PM

thanks for the quick response Taz, guess i will just have to wait and see
Old Nov 06 2017, 06:18 AM

OK - I selected the Movie theatre this week and I know I don't have Dan 7 on all the products. When I check Belt Levels in the Chain facility manager it only shows me the Pizza Facility - which only provides 2 of the products needed. I would have thought when you clicked check belt levels it would go to the Movie theatre not the Facs supplying it or do I only get the increased profitability from the Pizza items and not those from the Soft drinks Fac etc. In the menu it does only link the Pizza Restaurant to the Movie Theatre. If that is the case I will select a different one. EDIT I just realised as I have the Soft Drink Fac as a chain does that mean the Movie theatre cant use the soft drinks for extra profit? Hope this makes sense. Maybe I would be better with a different Service Fac

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 06 2017, 07:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
OK - I selected the Movie theatre this week and I know I don't have Dan 7 on all the products. When I check Belt Levels in the Chain facility manager it only shows me the Pizza Facility - which only provides 2 of the products needed. I would have thought when you clicked check belt levels it would go to the Movie theatre not the Facs supplying it or do I only get the increased profitability from the Pizza items and not those from the Soft drinks Fac etc. In the menu it does only link the Pizza Restaurant to the Movie Theatre. If that is the case I will select a different one. EDIT I just realised as I have the Soft Drink Fac as a chain does that mean the Movie theatre cant use the soft drinks for extra profit? Hope this makes sense. Maybe I would be better with a different Service Fac
To achieve chain status you must have 7th dan for the products that are in the chain. Until you get those you will not see the import/export buttons. Belts and dans are earned by making the products in the regular facilities, not by stocking them in services, so that's why it is taking you back to the regular facility where you need to earn the dans.

Until the import/export feature is released we will not be able to see what products can be imported or exported so we can not tell you if you will see all the products.

What i can tell you is that you can not use your own export products to import or export to your own facilites you need to import/export to a neighbours facilites. So if you have the movie theater you must import from someone who has the pizza restaurant, or if they have the pizza restaurant they can export to your movie theater.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 06 2017, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
To achieve chain status you must have 7th dan for the products that are in the chain. Until you get those you will not see the import/export buttons. Belts and dans are earned by making the products in the regular facilities, not by stocking them in services, so that's why it is taking you back to the regular facility where you need to earn the dans.

Until the import/export feature is released we will not be able to see what products can be imported or exported so we can not tell you if you will see all the products.

What i can tell you is that you can not use your own export products to import or export to your own facilites you need to import/export to a neighbours facilites. So if you have the movie theater you must import from someone who has the pizza restaurant, or if they have the pizza restaurant they can export to your movie theater.
Thanks Tiger for the quick response - I guess I am asking questions for which there is no answer yet until all the features are released. Its just at the moment it looks as if you only can get the extra % bonus from two items - soft drinks and import those as it shows the linked facility as the soft drinks Fac. All will no doubt come out in the wash

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 06 2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dan

Maybe it is only a temporary error, give it a little time and try again. Two of us are using chrome and it is working fine.
Hi Mary - It has been several days since I first received the X025 error message when clicking on the Facility Chain icon. The X025 error message is still occurring today.
Old Nov 06 2017, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Hi Mary - It has been several days since I first received the X025 error message when clicking on the Facility Chain icon. The X025 error message is still occurring today.

Hi Dan

Have you tried another browser to check if you get the same problem? If you only gets the error using Chrome, then we would suggest you to uninstall chrome and then install a new copy.

Let us know how it goes
Old Nov 06 2017, 05:18 PM

Hi Mary,

Thanks for your prompt responses. I don't think, however, that it's the browser as this error also occurs on other PC's when in my FT.

Raul contacted me and is going to take a look at it.

Thanks for all you do!!
Old Nov 06 2017, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Hi Mary,

Thanks for your prompt responses. I don't think, however, that it's the browser as this error also occurs on other PC's when in my FT.

Raul contacted me and is going to take a look at it.

Thanks for all you do!!
You are very welcome Dan, hope everything will be fixed soon
Old Nov 06 2017, 06:21 PM

Are we getting new Thanksgiving decorations ?

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Nov 06 2017, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Are we getting new Thanksgiving decorations ?
Hi Tom C,
We already have them.
1. 8 new Thanksgiving items: 6 at the top of the Thanksgiving category in the store and 2 at the bottom.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread