Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2009, 08:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Ok, wasn't happy about first upgrade of levels since it managed to lose about 4000 of my XP (was counting moments to get to mansion, and it got further, not closer) But latest upgrade has cause bizzare things. 3 times lost full field of plowing. Today, harvested full field then got hired to plow, whoosh, all plants came back ... this happened both on my farm and with my friend who hired me... In other words, it took close to 3 hours to harvest 2 silly farms!!! and still crossing fingers they stay planted!
Old Dec 01 2009, 08:52 AM

I am so glad to be able to have a second farm however, I do think it's overpriced. $1,000,000. would be sufficient. How much is it going to cost to expand this property when the time comes?
Old Dec 01 2009, 09:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

hey when are we gonna get the christmas stuff....but when yall put it out i want a nativity set

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2009, 09:12 AM
Account Not Linked

plowed plots are disappearing, as if they were never saved. :c what's wrong?
Old Dec 01 2009, 09:17 AM

[QUOTELooking at all the great water features people have has inspired me. I would like to create a beach, but cannot overlap the river pieces. What am I doing wrong?
][/quote]
There's a technique using dirt path pieces and some moving things around to get that done. If you can't find it, Google "How to make a waterfall in Farm Town" There's a really good, detailed and easy to follow, video out there by a guy called Wiseman.
Old Dec 01 2009, 09:34 AM

Please help. I have waste crops that keep returning every time I reload farm, keep deleting them and they keep returning. tried plowing, seeding, harvesting and then deleting but they keep returning as wasted crops. Any suggestions. Jethro
Old Dec 01 2009, 09:42 AM

[QUOTEThis is a joke. I am too tired of waiting to get a bigger farm, and everything else that weve been waiting for. I bid my farmtown friend goodbye and hope you all the best of luck with getting these dumbass devs to do what you actually would like. Farewell.
][/quote]
First, let me say "buh bye".
These "dumbass" devs DON'T work for you, you get to play the game for FREE and still you piss and moan. Dude, you get what you pay for. Try a little appreciation for the people who put in a lot of work , creating a game, and trying to please a lot of very different people. Personally, I think the developers should be allowed to unceremoniously kick anyone who whines about "well, I waaaaaaaaaaaaaanted to expand my existing faaaaaaaaaaarm" off the game.
This is a classic case of "much wants more".
Developers, thanks again, I love having the second farm and am enjoying all the updates. Y'all are working really hard to keep those updates and additions coming quickly, for our enjoyment.
Old Dec 01 2009, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

I upgraded to a second farm and have been having problems refueling my harvester & seeder. When I go to the refuel icon and click on it I am informed that I must own a seeder or harvester to use this option. I have even put the harvester on one farm and the seeder on the other with no change. The fuel level icon has also disappeared when this issue occurs. I have closed farmtown with no difference; closed facebook with no difference; internet explorer with no difference; and even restarted the whole computer with no change. I have 3 gigs of ram and no other issues on any other facebook features and did not have this issue until I got the second farm.
Old Dec 01 2009, 11:43 AM

Default Farmtown

Why are my farm implements being stolen?
Old Dec 01 2009, 11:53 AM

I jumped on the bandwagon and bought my new farm. I need to know if I can move my tools, particularly my seeder to the second farm and then back again to the original one.

I did have my second farm harvested today and asked her if she would like to plow. She said yes and I refreshed and she was gone. Since I hired her out of the marketplace I could not get her back.
Closed Thread