Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2015, 05:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

UGH... love that we got a new release..so far it looks cool.. i have a repeating quest problem.. so where do i ask about it.. i don't want to ask in the wrong area... do i need to find the quest questions thread or something??? yeah i'm bugged about it... lol lol.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 17 2015, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
UGH... love that we got a new release..so far it looks cool.. i have a repeating quest problem.. so where do i ask about it.. i don't want to ask in the wrong area... do i need to find the quest questions thread or something??? yeah i'm bugged about it... lol lol.....
Yes ask in the Help and Support official thread about Quests
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2015, 06:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile SO HAPPY You listened to me!

I am so happy you listened to me about the ingredient planner fix. I hated the last update that unnecessarily added service facility ingredients to the planner. It added more clicks to my game getting rid of and then adding services back it to use the loader that I paid for with fc. I quit playing ft because of that fix, but now I will be back! Thank you sooooo much for listening!
Old Jan 17 2015, 09:42 PM

Kind of a bittersweet update for me. I have told myself that once we hit 25 farms I would stop adding farms. I think this is the best release in awhile. I would like to see the farm counter go 5x5 so it takes up less space on the screen. Maybe for later. Thanks for all you do Raul and crew. I very much enjoy this game as much today as I did when I started playing.
Old Jan 17 2015, 11:22 PM

None of these have helped. Hope I can find something soon.
Sorry for the late reply, just now got back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Thanks for your response

Try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check if you can load the game and accept your gifts and visit your neighbors farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt work for you, then try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Old Jan 17 2015, 11:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJV Eastman View Post
None of these have helped. Hope I can find something soon.
Sorry for the late reply, just now got back home.
Hi DJV,
I have loaded your farms, if they are the ones attached to the email in your registration without any problems, though I see 4 farms at level 97 with nothing on them. Have you not played in a while? If that is the case then that is why I see blank farms. Your stuff will come back once you get in though, so you won't lose anything you had.
By being able to load your farm this tells me that it isn't the Farm Town server.
What happens when you try to load your farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2015, 11:46 PM

? about the co-op FC counter i understand that it'll will be 1-3 weeks before we actually will get the FC amount. So i guess my actual ? is will we only get the FC for that 1 week that we are able to collect the FC for quest ONLY or will we get it FC from the quest that we have completed since it been actually counting. example: right now my count is up to 14 or 15 and lets say that in that time frame i complete the 2 a day as i normally do and i have a total of i don't lets say 30 quest including the 15 i already have done. will i get 30FC total or just x number of amount of co-op quest that i complete durring the 1st week that we actually can collect the farmcash.
Old Jan 17 2015, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbrandon View Post
? about the co-op FC counter i understand that it'll will be 1-3 weeks before we actually will get the FC amount. So i guess my actual ? is will we only get the FC for that 1 week that we are able to collect the FC for quest ONLY or will we get it FC from the quest that we have completed since it been actually counting. example: right now my count is up to 14 or 15 and lets say that in that time frame i complete the 2 a day as i normally do and i have a total of i don't lets say 30 quest including the 15 i already have done. will i get 30FC total or just x number of amount of co-op quest that i complete durring the 1st week that we actually can collect the farmcash.
Hi Ben,
Only the developers know the details, so until they post them here we won't know exactly how it works.
Old Jan 18 2015, 09:45 AM

Hi Taz, that is not my farm, it belongs to my niece. I do not understand why it loaded. Maybe something is wrong. However I did finally get my farm to work, had to take the pc into mac store for servicing. Thank you everyone for helping with possible help of issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DJV,
I have loaded your farms, if they are the ones attached to the email in your registration without any problems, though I see 4 farms at level 97 with nothing on them. Have you not played in a while? If that is the case then that is why I see blank farms. Your stuff will come back once you get in though, so you won't lose anything you had.
By being able to load your farm this tells me that it isn't the Farm Town server.
What happens when you try to load your farms?
Old Jan 18 2015, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJV Eastman View Post
Hi Taz, that is not my farm, it belongs to my niece. I do not understand why it loaded. Maybe something is wrong. However I did finally get my farm to work, had to take the pc into mac store for servicing. Thank you everyone for helping with possible help of issues.
Hi DJV,
That farm of your nieces is connected by the email address you have registered with this forum account. To get yours linked instead you would need to edit your profile here and change the email address to the one associated with your Facebook account.
Closed Thread