Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2010, 03:22 AM
Account Not Linked

what a great a refreshing release this is.thanks dev team
Old Feb 20 2010, 03:25 AM

Thank you! Absolutely delighted with the new stone cabin. Looks great on my farm. I know others are asking for the rose wagon back (glad I kept mine) but I'd love it if you'd consider a seasonal tab for some of these items. As one Kiwi friend says, their winter doesn't start for a bit yet and their fall is coming up fast. I've a mountain theme and would love to be able to buy snow or snow trees again. At least with the seasonal tab, it would let more celebrate their seasons as they happen. At any rate, great addition. The sheds will be fun to play with too!
Old Feb 20 2010, 03:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thank you thank you! Keep up the good work.
Old Feb 20 2010, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version with support for harvesting different animals.

Here is how it works:

Chicken Coop: Allows you to harvest the eggs of the hens and geese and sell the eggs at the marketplace. The Hen is a new animal that your friends can send you as a gift. You can harvest them once every day.

Wool Shed: This is a new building that allows you to harvest the wool of the sheep and llamas and sell the wool at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 2 days.

Dairy Shed: Allows you to harvest the milk of the cows and goats and sell the milk at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 3 days.

You just need to click on the animal building and select the harvest option. All the animals on your farm related to that building will be harvested at once. Note that depending on your computer power and other factors, having an exesive amount of animals on your farm can make the game slower.

The Dairy Shed has been moved from level 49 to level 27. A new Stone Cabin has been added on the level 49.

Also, your item storage capacity has been increased. Now you can storage 5 additional items for each neighbour you have.

Thanks

--Raul
: Good update for those who have animals no good for those of us who dont and dont wish to have any because as you say it slows the game down. Dissapointed would have like some new seeds at least. I am happy for those farmers who will enjoy this update but for me the last 2 updates have been dissapointing. :

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009
Old Feb 20 2010, 03:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicitycoombs View Post
it would take a long time to make your money back on these new sheds. I like my animals and only keep a small number so I am not bothering to lock them up in sheds.
You don't have to put the animals in the sheds, in fact you can't put them in the sheds. The buildings just let you harvest the animals on the farm. If you have 1 hen or 1000 hens when you click on the chicken coop it will harvest all of them at one time.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 20 2010, 04:11 AM

Level:
XP:

Boring boring boring this update is boring like the last one. Animals slow the game down got rid of all mine for this reason so why would i want to get more animals just to use these buildings I know I could have the buildings for decoration but would of been happy with new seeds more than anything.
It just keeps getting worse.
Old Feb 20 2010, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe101 View Post
Boring boring boring this update is boring like the last one. Animals slow the game down got rid of all mine for this reason so why would i want to get more animals just to use these buildings I know I could have the buildings for decoration but would of been happy with new seeds more than anything.
It just keeps getting worse.
I have to agree. Animals slow this game down so bad I hate harvesting on a farm that has animals because its so slow. I too am dissappointed with this update as I was with the last one. I might use the buildings but for decoration only. We need new seeds and more farm items. Iv been playing since April 09 and the game has come a long way since then but these last 2 updates have been no good to me at all.

Im happy for those farmers who will enjoy this update though. After all you cant please everyone and this is just my opinion and I am just giving my feed back which is what the devs want. I look forward to the next update maybe there will be something in that one to keep me interested. Thanks devs for all your hard work.

Layla's Hideaway
Second Place
Third not Last
May the forth be with you
Over the hill and far away
Sixth Sence
Seventh Heaven
Gr eight Harvest

Farming Since April 2009
Old Feb 20 2010, 04:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the information . I don't fool with many animals , the most I have is white rabbits , only because Im waiting on Easter items .

IM more into building stuff not animals . We really need more levels ,
as of right now ALL my neighbors and friends aren't on Farmtown
they all went to other games , farmville and 4 other games .
Looks like the media make farmville the number one game .

Know me , Im more devoted to farmtown , I feel one game ( habit )
is enough .

Building , levels , coins , xp , and holiday items , what I'm more
interesting in . Im a planner , love to build . You didnt give us
a condo building so I build my own . I always said , in real too ,
if you want something bad enough , you've to do it yourself .

I been on here for 7 months .....
Old Feb 20 2010, 05:27 AM

Thanks especially the storage this makes me very happy for I keep loosing neighbours and storagespace. For everybody is off to farmville well I am not don´t like the game anyway compared to farm town! ;-)

Keep up the good work!
Old Feb 20 2010, 06:08 AM

Level:
XP:

umm how come my dairy shed and chikin coop and wool shed will only let me put just 1 animal in them

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread