Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2009, 12:15 AM

Miss Libby

You say:

"I just hit Level 34 tonight and, from what I can see of friends who are already 34, it appears that I won't get to Level 35 til around 400,000 XP. GACK!"

As of now there is no level 35 - level 34 is the highest you can go; there are 'farmers' in FT with > 3,000,000 XPs still on level 34.

But where you quote:

“Originally Posted by Raul
4. If you hover over the XP bar on the top you will see how many points you need to the next level (don't work on level 34, but it will soon ;-)”

Then I think the give-away is the ‘wink’ at the end – a hint surely that higher levels are on the way ‘soon’!!

Thanks to developers for a great game - and now some great updates!!

C'mon - spill the beans - how 'soon' is 'soon'. lol
Old Nov 05 2009, 12:25 AM

Thank you a million times for keeping the black cat & candy basket in the gifts as well as adding fun Thanksgiving stuff! Love the trees and the banner is so cool at the entrance to my farm!!! And another million TY's for keeping the cauldrons and farm town pumpkin in the shop!!!!I really wanted the small one and as soon as I get to 33 I'll have enough farm cash!!! wheeeee!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 05 2009, 12:25 AM

PS are you bringing back the brown scarecrow this month?
Old Nov 05 2009, 12:43 AM

Thank you so much for the new updates. I didnt know the option to hire w/o doing trees when I did hire some to pick them today. Maybe I didnt get the update yet.
Old Nov 05 2009, 12:56 AM

I THANK YOU AND MY HAPPY LITTLE TREES THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!
Old Nov 05 2009, 12:57 AM

i want turkey thanks giving seeds now that be cool holiday seeds i also want put more trees on my farm then just same 4 all the time what u think

please lower the price of the mansion
Old Nov 05 2009, 01:00 AM

I love the new features, especially the Autumn tree! Thanks so much for all your hard work; it is really appreciated!
Old Nov 05 2009, 01:03 AM

does this mean our crops wil not go to waste anymore or our flowers if so it mean lot to me
Old Nov 05 2009, 01:47 AM

Love all of the recent changes - REALLY love the storage, & the new Autumn trees. In fact, I got so excited at the prospect of a farm full of fall colored trees, & was planning on storing some of my fruit trees for the season......& then realized that I can't

PLEASE let us store trees! What are we going to do with these beautiful fall trees come springtime? Sell/delete them?

Overall, absotively awesome job listening to concerns & coming up with fabulous new features! Big thanks to all who work so hard at making Farm Town fun again!
Old Nov 05 2009, 01:58 AM

Whooo Hooo! Love the update! The autumn tree is gorgeous! Trees protected - Great! But best of all ........ that lovely hint of new levels. Incentive to keep plowing. Wonder where I'll land when they come in???? Thank you Bert and all the devs. Keeping me hooked again.
Closed Thread