Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2020, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I have a problem with my tool box. I own all the combine harvest-plant and combine harvest-plow ex 5x5 (as seen in the storage where they are kept) however in the tool box It only shows up to combine 12x12 then the next item is the blanked out combine ex 6x6 all other combine tools are unavailable. I have also not been game to take it out of the storage to check if it might still work in case it just disappears. I have checked every other tool in the tool box that is available in the initial HTML5 version and they all seem to be available. However I am not sure how easy it will be for me to do any crop planting or harvesting given the main tools I use are not showing up.
Hi Lara,
Do you own the 14x14 (yellow) and 16x16 (red) combines? Are they showing in the list? If you have them and they are not showing you may need to take them out on to a farm, then save and restart your farms and put them back.

The arrows only take the list to the top or bottom of the list. If you need something in the middle you need to hover over the list with mouse and use scroll button to move up and down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lara,
Do you own the 14x14 (yellow) and 16x16 (red) combines? Are they showing in the list? If you have them and they are not showing you may need to take them out on to a farm, then save and restart your farms and put them back.

The arrows only take the list to the top or bottom of the list. If you need something in the middle you need to hover over the list with mouse and use scroll button to move up and down.
Thanks Taz I will try this and let you know what happens. Everything else seems right. I noticed a lot of people are complaining it didn't load the HTML5 version from the link. Mine didn't initially just goes to a black screen with a symbol that does nothing so I just hit the games play button and it loads fine after that. I have tried it in Chrome and Edge so far

Lara's Farm
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Thanks Taz I will try this and let you know what happens. Everything else seems right. I noticed a lot of people are complaining it didn't load the HTML5 version from the link. Mine didn't initially just goes to a black screen with a symbol that does nothing so I just hit the games play button and it loads fine after that. I have tried it in Chrome and Edge so far
All good thanks Taz. It worked and the combines are all back. Now I can stockpile lots of crops while waiting for the rest of the game to start appearing. I am very happy the devs are taking all this trouble to keep our game going when other games are just disappearing.

Lara's Farm
Old Jan 01 2021, 02:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lara,

This is the same for me. I have taken out the yellow and red combines and also the EX one placed on my farm saved and reloaded but they are not showing up in the yellow tool box when wanting to use them. They are there in my storage but not for use. I am using Windows 7 computer and playing on Chrome.

The single 5 x 5 EX tools (harvest and plow) are showing for use but not the 5 x 5 EX combine harvest/plant
Old Jan 01 2021, 03:11 AM

Default Bait

First things first. Happy New Year !!

Thanks for all the hard work in getting this new version up and running.

Just a query - New Version is showing bait in the waters. As there will be no means of getting bait for a while, while this get used and then not replenished. Or will what we have got just sit there until that part of the game is updated?
Old Jan 01 2021, 04:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
First things first. Happy New Year !!

Thanks for all the hard work in getting this new version up and running.

Just a query - New Version is showing bait in the waters. As there will be no means of getting bait for a while, while this get used and then not replenished. Or will what we have got just sit there until that part of the game is updated?
I am finding I can still use the older version and will do so until Flash is banished forever by the browsers, can still get gifts, work facility posts etc this way... its only the new version that has the limited functions at the moment.. once they add things it will improve..
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl