Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 23 2018, 03:56 PM

This is not working for me. e) When a Super Neighbour is hired for design, you can now use your own Excavator tool if the 'Allow Selling and Buying' option is enabled for you, this will allow big sections of the farm to be cleared up quickly by the designer
Old Jul 23 2018, 04:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
This is not working for me. e) When a Super Neighbour is hired for design, you can now use your own Excavator tool if the 'Allow Selling and Buying' option is enabled for you, this will allow big sections of the farm to be cleared up quickly by the designer
Hi JudyD1651,

You can not use the Excavtor for everything on the farm. For protection, this tool will never work with any FarmCash items and also any Buildings, Trains, Ships, Tools or Facilities.

Was it any of those you were trying to delete? If not please let us know what it was you were trying to delete and at what point it's not working for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 24 2018, 08:22 AM

I am having problems with planting today I wanted to plant broccoli and honeydew planted instead of broccoli twice Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me
Old Jul 24 2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I am having problems with planting today I wanted to plant broccoli and honeydew planted instead of broccoli twice Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me
Hi slimpat,

Were you planting on your own farms or as a super neighbour for someone else? If you were planting as an SN the following feature was added this release. If the farm owner has used this then no matter which one you pick to plant, the one they designated for the farm will be the one planted >>

2. Super Neighbour Manager: A new tool in the toolbox (above the Buddy List tool) to manage Super Neighbours at a global level. For now, this screen will allow you to set the crop that your Super Neighbours will be allowed to plant on each farm in case she is granted the planting permission.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 24 2018 at 08:32 AM.
Old Jul 24 2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi JudyD1651,

You can not use the Excavtor for everything on the farm. For protection, this tool will never work with any FarmCash items and also any Buildings, Trains, Ships, Tools or Facilities.

Was it any of those you were trying to delete? If not please let us know what it was you were trying to delete and at what point it's not working for you.
It has never worked for me or my neighbor who has designed on my farms. I have the correct boxes checked for Super Neighbor design mode. I understand it doesn't work for FarmCash items, they hide when you click on the Excavator. The items were flowers, trees, paths, etc.
Old Jul 24 2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
It has never worked for me or my neighbor who has designed on my farms. I have the correct boxes checked for Super Neighbor design mode. I understand it doesn't work for FarmCash items, they hide when you click on the Excavator. The items were flowers, trees, paths, etc.
Hi JudyD1651,

You wouldn't have been able to do it before this release as it was not available then.

Are you sure you're on the farm they gave you permission to design?
I have just tried this on a farm i SN for that i have design permissions for. I was able to use the excavator on flowers, trees and paths without issues.

Is the excavator showing in the tool box and have they given you permissions for "Allow Buying and Selling Items with my coins" ? If you both do have that permission and it's not working, try removing the permissions, reload and reset them again.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 24 2018 at 10:43 AM.
Old Jul 24 2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi JudyD1651,

You wouldn't have been able to do it before this release as it was not available then.

I have just tried this on a farm i SN for that i have design permissions for. I was able to use the excavator on flowers, trees and paths without issues.

Is the excavator showing in the tool box and have they given you permissions for "Allow Buying and Selling Items with my coins" ? If you both do have that permission and it's not working, try removing the permissions, reload and reset them again.
I understand I wasn't able to do this before this release. It is showing in the tool box and the appropriate boxes have been checked. I will try it again as you suggested and let you know if it works or not. Thanks.
Old Jul 24 2018, 10:49 AM

It is now working. Thanks!
Old Jul 24 2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:
It is now working. Thanks!
Great, you are welcome, thank you for coming back to let us know

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 24 2018, 04:39 PM

I have another question about the use of the Excavator in the designer mode. Does the person designing on your farm have to have an Excavator too?
Closed Thread