Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 25 2021, 10:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
No clue where to post my message so I'll post here and it can be moved to the appropriate thread if it doesn't belong here.

I clicked on a neighbors post to work his facilities and received the message in the screenshot. I tried it several times and continued to get that message. I have no idea who kikay is. Mark's account is the only one that I had this problem with.

I've jumped through all the usual hoops, to no avail. Is this a FB glitch or is it on the end of FT? Thanks!
Hi GiGi,
It seems that this tends to happen when a farmer is managing two different accounts so they have the access for them both.
They are probably using the switch user in Facebook to switch between both accounts on the same device and also same browser.

You will need to let them know this is happening and Ttey can try the following:

.- Before switching to the other account, close the browser and then reopen. Then switch accounts and check if that fixed the problem.

.- If that doesnt work, then they have to be sure to log out of both accounts, close the browser and open again. Only log into one account and post from it. Check if the posts are correct. If they are, then they could try the other account to see if everything works correctly.

The Developers have not made any changes for posting, so maybe Facebook has changed something that makes the posts show up wrong.

If nothing works for them then they can also contact Support and let them know what is happening.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2021, 03:58 AM

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi GiGi,
It seems that this tends to happen when a farmer is managing two different accounts so they have the access for them both.

They are probably using the switch user in Facebook to switch between both accounts on the same device and also same browser.

You will need to let them know this is happening and They can try the following:

.- Before switching to the other account, close the browser and then reopen. Then switch accounts and check if that fixed the problem.

.- If that doesnt work, then they have to be sure to log out of both accounts, close the browser and open again. Only log into one account and post from it. Check if the posts are correct. If they are, then they could try the other account to see if everything works correctly.

The Developers have not made any changes for posting, so maybe Facebook has changed something that makes the posts show up wrong.

If nothing works for them then they can also contact Support and let them know what is happening.

Thanks for the reply, Taz. I did send him a message and let him know about the problem. I will now share this info with him. Again, thank you.
Old Aug 03 2021, 04:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Good morning,
On several occasions when trying to work the facilities/services of one of my neighbours - who is my superneighbour - I get taken back to my own farm and the message 'Sorry this job invitation is reserved for my friends only'
I only get the message on his all other neighbours the work is fine.
My user ID is 1058656474
Old Aug 03 2021, 05:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FishWife View Post
Good morning,
On several occasions when trying to work the facilities/services of one of my neighbours - who is my superneighbour - I get taken back to my own farm and the message 'Sorry this job invitation is reserved for my friends only'
I only get the message on his all other neighbours the work is fine.
My user ID is 1058656474
Hi1FishWife,

I have moved your post to Help and Support for newsfeed and wall requests.

This tends to happen when someone has access to more than one account.
They may be using Facebooks switch user to switch between the accounts on the same device and or browser to help their friends out.

The devs have not made any changes, so it may be that Facebook has made some changes which may be causing it.

Please ask your friend either contact support about this so they can work with them or they can contact the friend that has access to their account and ask them to try the following:

• Before switching to another account, close the browser and open it again. Then switch accounts and see if that corrects the problem.

• Log out of all of the accounts they are using, then close the browser and open it again before they use their own account to post facilities. If that corrects the problem for that account, they can then try the other friends account again and see if the problem comes back again for their own account

If your friend is not online now to let them know what is happening, for you to work their facilities you can try finding their posts on their Facebook profile and work them from there and see if it takes you to their facilities and lets you work them or if the same problem happens and it takes you to another persons farms.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 03 2021, 05:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for your reply,

That makes sense - he doesn't have two accounts but he does have my login details to help with my quests.

Thanks again,
Old Aug 07 2021, 04:29 PM

Default Show facility wall requests

i am trying to work my neighbors' facilities but yesterday they started acting weird and I cannot do them. Attached is a shot of what they are doing. Please help me. Thank you. frmrfbi 1682600615
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (21.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg FTb.jpg (21.0 KB, 4 views)
Old Aug 07 2021, 05:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
i am trying to work my neighbors' facilities but yesterday they started acting weird and I cannot do them. Attached is a shot of what they are doing. Please help me. Thank you. frmrfbi 1682600615
Hi frmrfbi,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the wall requests.
I am sorry, but your pictures are too small to read what the message says. Please let us know what it says.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 07 2021 at 07:00 PM.
Old Aug 07 2021, 07:22 PM

this is about the attachments that are 2 small for you to read. The first one says-
I will complete all 204 (or 24,000 on another etc.) facilities in this farm for you because you have 10 or more freight cars dispatched.
The 2nd one says -
The mayor just sent 42751 products to your storage! There is no more work here, you may want to check other farms. PLEASE HELP. THANKS YOU frmrfbi
Old Aug 07 2021, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrfbi View Post
this is about the attachments that are 2 small for you to read. The first one says-
I will complete all 204 (or 24,000 on another etc.) facilities in this farm for you because you have 10 or more freight cars dispatched.
The 2nd one says -
The mayor just sent 42751 products to your storage! There is no more work here, you may want to check other farms. PLEASE HELP. THANKS YOU frmrfbi
Hi Frmrfbi,
That sounds like all your trains are not dispatched. If you have unloaded your trains and not dispatched them again then they do not count for the facility work.
Old Aug 08 2021, 10:17 AM

Default Working Facilities on Neighbor Farms

I can only work 1 farm at a time when working neighbor facilities from the wall.
I've always been able to work ALL farms but in the last week or so it only allows 1 farm at a time to be worked. I have to go to EACH and EVERY farm to work them manually.

I have 3 trains dispatched and it has always expedited working facilities correctly until the situation.

So how do I know if I got my bonuses like I was suppose to receive them.

I don't have time to work 20-40 farms for ALL 62 of my neighbors manually.

Some of my neighbors that I have asked are NOT experiencing this issue.

WHAT HAPPENED ?

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests