Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird
Archaic used to express regret, surprise, dismay, etc. Origin: a(h) + lack. a·lack

Pray tell, what am I missing? Why would one for one be an improvement over 2 for 1?

Thanks, GS. Two-for-one takes two fields to get one unit of wheat. One-to-one get one unit of wheat per field. And we need SO-O-O-O-O-o-o-o-o much wheat for the many facilities that use it . . .
I am still not understanding what you are saying... I plant a wheat field, I get a wheat in my storage, unless I fertilized and then I get two wheat in my storage for that one wheat field planted. Are you saying you don't?
Old Sep 01 2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
But.... you can click on each decoration item individually just as you can the buildings and hide each you need to... and when you refresh that farm they can be seen again.....
True Sunny....you get something new to play with and you forget the old tricks!
Old Sep 01 2010, 07:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

I really love hiding the decorations. I was able to add hundreds of fields under boulders, etc. The best part was going around and picking up all the dirt paths left under rocks on the water. I had no idea there were so many hiding there.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2010, 07:03 PM
Account Not Linked

same issue here, i can't use my bulldozer
Old Sep 01 2010, 07:12 PM

I have a big bulldozer parked on each of my 5 farms, none of them are working today. 3 of my neighbors are having the same problem. Love the upgrades. I'm sure y'all will have the bulldozer problem fixed asap. Thanks!
Old Sep 01 2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big K View Post
Ain't it the truth! Where else can you spend so many hours 'playing' at absolutely NO cost! Do you smoke? Slack off and buy some FC. Do you drink? One less six-pack or one less bottle - buy some FC. Do you buy premium channels on your cable service? Bet you spend more time on the computer playing FarmTown, so spend your money here instead.

The idea that you feel these developers 'owe' you for playing their game is so ludicrous that I can only shake my head and hope that you find another game to play and quit complaining here... Sorry, but that's MY opinion and from entries here on the forum, it's shared by MANY! So go play somewhere else, as nobody's forcing you to stay here...
Amen!!!

Kudos to Debbie for the flowers. They're beautiful. Thank you for all your hard work, too.:-)
Old Sep 01 2010, 07:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Please Help Fast!

Since the update I have lost all my tools, seeders, plowers, fertilizers, oil pumps, please I am dead in the water...have tried everything I can think of....please please help!
Old Sep 01 2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie01 View Post
Well, thanks for completely restructuring my day and probably causing me to have a divorce. (LOL) I WAS going to do all sorts of household stuff today - guess what I'm doing instead.

Thanks Guys - yet again.
Love this post. Just wanted to add my thanks. AWESOME stuff! The chain saw has been on my wish list for a looooong time.

I noticed others have commented on the big bulldozer no longer working - that's been happening on my farms, too. Everything else is awesome.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 01 2010, 07:28 PM

Love the new updates. With 5 farms I have my facilities and crops balanced out. I really want to buy and try more factorys, but I have to be able to grow more crops to use them.
What we really need are more farms. I'm willing to buy more farm cash and have bought a lot in the past. I totally love the game, but I need land. I know there are peeps who will say that we shouldnt ask for more farms. But to be honest, if people will pay for them, why not offer them? Thanks for the best game/sim on the planet!
Old Sep 01 2010, 07:34 PM

how do we produce silver and gold..?

love all the new stuff , looking forward to the new farm to add more plots now that i have added more factories..
oh and thanks for letting us use coins for some of the things... yes i know after i make pasta ... i need to make spagettii... * with fc.. lol
Closed Thread