Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 17 2010, 06:09 PM

just checking in to see if there is any hope of something new for this game..
so very sad ... as it is so much better then the other farm games.... but at this point .. there is nothing to bring me back ..other then 4 day crops in hopes that YOU WILL BRING US MORE...

we need more land / more levels / more things to buy ... what happened? you were going great guns there for a while... then came to a HALT..

PLEASE PLEASE START WORKING ON THE GAME FOR US..

could you at the very least give us a sign of hope.. !!!!!!
Old Feb 17 2010, 08:54 PM

Default More Levels? More Land?

I too have been at level 60 for several months and there isn't much more to do after you've bought a second farm other than collect money and points. Please let us know if you will be expanding the game further. It's starting to lost it's luster when there's nothing more we can do. Thanks!
Old Feb 18 2010, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK View Post
just checking in to see if there is any hope of something new for this game..
so very sad ... as it is so much better then the other farm games.... but at this point .. there is nothing to bring me back ..other then 4 day crops in hopes that YOU WILL BRING US MORE...

we need more land / more levels / more things to buy ... what happened? you were going great guns there for a while... then came to a HALT..

PLEASE PLEASE START WORKING ON THE GAME FOR US..

could you at the very least give us a sign of hope.. !!!!!!
Good luck getting an answer to this one Spotsrock - others of us on the forum have begged for some small indication of hope for a future for farmtown, only to find either message deleted or complete ignore.

PLEASE DEVELOPERS - SPEAK TO US !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 18 2010, 10:32 AM
Account Not Linked

I would love to see something like where we could build a barn, house or another structure...but have to have our friends send us the items to complete it. Something challenging. I too am at level 60 and know that once you add more levels...I will be almost done with those levels too. Thanks for all you do!!!
Old Feb 18 2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykidzzmom View Post
I would love to see something like where we could build a barn, house or another structure...but have to have our friends send us the items to complete it. Something challenging. I too am at level 60 and know that once you add more levels...I will be almost done with those levels too. Thanks for all you do!!!
sounds like an option available on another farm game lol
Old Feb 18 2010, 11:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Yes Jeanie!!! I think that would be fun...however I don't like that game...but then again I haven't been there for a long time. Maybe I will have to try it out again. LOL FarmTown is my all time Fav tho.
Old Feb 18 2010, 01:18 PM

Default pop up

dont really know where to post this
but i had an email from farmtown saying i was tagged in a photo
when i opened it i had a pop up saying farmtown wants confirmation of my birthday. I ignored it now i cant get on farmtown. It says facebook is down try again in a few hours
but my friend can get on it

ty kelsey cleared my cache and am back in

Last edited by puzzler2; Feb 18 2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old Feb 18 2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzler2 View Post
dont really know where to post this
but i had an email from farmtown saying i was tagged in a photo
when i opened it i had a pop up saying farmtown wants confirmation of my birthday. I ignored it now i cant get on farmtown. It says facebook is down try again in a few hours
but my friend can get on it
Please try clearing your cache. FarmTown does not ask for birthday information and unless you have requested email notifications, you should not be receiving emails from FarmTown. Are you certain it was FT and not Facebook? Pop ups are usually ads and I for one never click on them as you never know what they contain. Please be careful with those - maybe get an ad blocker for future?
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Feb 18 2010, 01:29 PM

I would like to mention that this thread is for feedback on the latest Jan 28th release.

In order to ensure you receive help etc, please make sure that you are posting ALL help questions in the appropriate 'Official' threads in the Help & Support section of the forum and posting ALL suggestions in the appropriate official 'Post Here:' threads in the Feedback & Suggestions section of the forum. The official threads are where the developers go to see your ideas and see what problems are happening so that they can work on the game to make it better for all.

Thank you!!
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Feb 18 2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykidzzmom View Post
yes but this is not farm ville this is farm town , farm town is way faster then that
Closed Thread