Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 27 2012, 12:24 AM

Lightbulb Farm Tools Question.

why come they make it u need to buy all of the farm tools in order in order to get the next bigger one? like u need a harvester 4v4 in order to buy a harvester 5v5, but what if u can only afford harvester 5v5 and not harvester 4v4. and some farm tools. Then there are the farm cash for example the cost of harvester 5v5 is cheaper than harvester 4v4 in farm cash if it was in coins then i wouldnt mind but it in farm cash.
Old Oct 27 2012, 02:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermastah View Post
why come they make it u need to buy all of the farm tools in order in order to get the next bigger one? like u need a harvester 4v4 in order to buy a harvester 5v5, but what if u can only afford harvester 5v5 and not harvester 4v4. and some farm tools. Then there are the farm cash for example the cost of harvester 5v5 is cheaper than harvester 4v4 in farm cash if it was in coins then i wouldnt mind but it in farm cash.
The reason you have to have the harvester 4x4 to get the 5x5 is that the 5x5 is an upgrade to the 4x4, without the 4x4 there is nothing to upgrade, just like you have to have the 5x5 to get the upgrade to the 6x6. Just like you can't get rid of the older tools cause if you sell or lose the bigger tools you would need them to get the bigger tool back.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 27 2012, 08:57 PM

Then why they have the the harvester 6x6 cheaper than the harvester harvester 5x5 and 4x4 in farm cash but not for the harvester that cost coins? The Farm cash tools need to be rework with reasonable farm cash prices.
Old Oct 27 2012, 11:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Then why they have the the harvester 6x6 cheaper than the harvester harvester 5x5 and 4x4 in farm cash but not for the harvester that cost coins? The Farm cash tools need to be rework with reasonable farm cash prices.
You purchase the main FC harvester, then they give you a price break to upgrade to the 5x5 and then when you upgrade to the next harvester they give you another price break, so I see no problem with that, they could have made all of them the same price instead of giving you a price break to purchase the upgrade, as for the coin harvesters, coin is easier to collect and doesn't cost real money so the cost on those are less important. One field of Acorn Squash will pay for the coin harvesters.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 28 2012, 12:42 PM

I was skeptical about that "dimmer" thing, but always try out the new stuff and WOW.. that is a good thing. !!! Especially for trees & flowers. It even distinguishes between chop and harvest trees and if you reload the farm, anything you missed comes popping right out. They didn't name is correctly however, it should have been a "highlight relevant crop" !! WINNER, WINNER, Devs !!!!
Old Oct 29 2012, 01:20 AM

why cant we used the harvester 4x4 on another user farm? and each time i get hire at a farm i can only use the harvester 6x6 on their farm even though i dont have it. That include the 4x4 plower

Last edited by Supermastah; Oct 29 2012 at 01:25 AM.
Old Oct 29 2012, 01:37 AM

Quote:
why cant we used the harvester 4x4 on another user farm? and each time i get hire at a farm i can only use the harvester 6x6 on their farm even though i dont have it. That include the 4x4 plower
You should be able to use the orange Harvester (4x4 ) on another user's farm. Do you have it in your storage?

Edited to add: I just visited your farm to try and help. You were there but you didn't respond.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm

Last edited by Gregh; Oct 29 2012 at 01:45 AM.
Old Oct 29 2012, 01:55 AM

u didnt talk to me my chat empty it the red harvvester is the 4x4 the orange is the 6x6 one
Old Oct 29 2012, 01:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
As Gregh said 4x4 can be used on others farms, I can't see how you could use a 6x6 if you don't have one, you are not allowed to use the tools of the people that hire you, you must have the tools in your storage to be able to use them.

Old Oct 29 2012, 02:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
u didnt talk to me my chat empty it the red harvvester is the 4x4 the orange is the 6x6 one
The red one is the 2x2, the orange is the 4x4, and purple is the 6x6