Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 27 2022, 04:31 PM

How hard is it for players to remain consistant earning farm cash by doing quests. I find it pretty easy to earn 2 farm cash a week. for getting 4 farm cash a week seems we would need a well balanced daily routine. we roughly get around a 2 hour window every 12 hours to get our bi daily quests for co-ops and our 1 quest daily for regular quests. this could work for those that have a fixed schedule. but for me my schedule goes up and down every day. some times i have busy days sometimes i have more time for farm town. i might be one those weekend warrior types for the games i play. so i find that earning 2 farm cash a week is much less strain on my schedule and I can take a few days off here and there to do other fun stuff. but i guess if your time is well managed earning 4 farm cash a week from quests can be done consistantly.

I wasnt sure i got this right discussion. it's about farm cash and quests. i think this is more a time management for the game too. seemed either place works. hope your day goes well.

Last edited by Larwin; Aug 27 2022 at 04:56 PM.
Old Aug 31 2022, 08:41 AM

It isn't that hard unless you get a run of quests you can't do, then you may have to wait longer than a week for 2FC or accept 1. There are three lifelines for the 'my' quests and you basically learn as you go along whether or not they will help you with a particular quest. I think it's worth using a lifeline if the quest is about to expire even if, say, only 1 of the three will help you.

Usually though I only use them if 2/3 will help. So, for example, if I have a quest where either the gift lifeline or the employee lifeline will let me complete the quest. Sometimes I use them even if I can complete without them, because that can be quicker if you get the right lifeline. But as the lifeline is locked until the quest completes, it's best to use them carefully.

For co-operative quests, there are several ways to get the bits you need. You can trawl your neighbours' quests, you can use the helpies, you can trawl the markets, and you can visit the social forum to see if anyone has posted a quest that can help you, or post your own quest. Some of these can take time--if you don't get lucky in the market you can be there for ages checking for what you need.
Old Aug 31 2022, 09:27 AM

I don't think it's worth buying FC facilities just to complete a single quest, but some facilities that are useful for quests include:

Semi truck
Petrochemical plant (esp when paired with oil refinery)
Oil factory
Sawmll
Open top and Mineral mine
Metal mill
Dairy Processing plant
Sugar refinery
Textile mill
Old Sep 05 2022, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
It isn't that hard unless you get a run of quests you can't do, then you may have to wait longer than a week for 2FC or accept 1. There are three lifelines for the 'my' quests and you basically learn as you go along whether or not they will help you with a particular quest. I think it's worth using a lifeline if the quest is about to expire even if, say, only 1 of the three will help you.

Usually though I only use them if 2/3 will help. So, for example, if I have a quest where either the gift lifeline or the employee lifeline will let me complete the quest. Sometimes I use them even if I can complete without them, because that can be quicker if you get the right lifeline. But as the lifeline is locked until the quest completes, it's best to use them carefully.

For co-operative quests, there are several ways to get the bits you need. You can trawl your neighbours' quests, you can use the helpies, you can trawl the markets, and you can visit the social forum to see if anyone has posted a quest that can help you, or post your own quest. Some of these can take time--if you don't get lucky in the market you can be there for ages checking for what you need.
My Neighborhood is pretty good allowing me finish quests I actually made good this last week and 4 quests at start of new week. I had 6 quests done first day a week and fortunately ii was able to make the morning window around hour or so. And was able to count all my first quests. i might have been able save one the 'extra' quests for a new week. i think one of them may have had to be done almost immediately on new week. if you struggle to get enough early week I suggest trying do one short week with 4 quests once a month or so unless your good with getting all the quests in.

There's approximately 1 or 2 extra quests a week for coops. and you may get a little over lap and start and end of week on regular quests so 8 isn't too hard if you wait a bit at beginning of new week.

Last edited by Larwin; Sep 05 2022 at 05:40 PM.
Old Sep 05 2022, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I don't think it's worth buying FC facilities just to complete a single quest, but some facilities that are useful for quests include:

Semi truck
Petrochemical plant (esp when paired with oil refinery)
Oil factory
Sawmll
Open top and Mineral mine
Metal mill
Dairy Processing plant
Sugar refinery
Textile mill
these facilities have most the components you need to produce the more advance productions in the regular quests. I have all of them.
Old Sep 07 2022, 11:28 AM

The only thing that really impedes me is when I get a run of quests I can't do. One is okay, two can be got round, but three usually means settling for 1fc or taking longer to get 2.
Old Sep 07 2022, 02:15 PM

This isn't really about the quests themselves but I kinda wish you hadn't placed the golden ticket so that it's right where I'm looking for a yellow tag when I'm clicking through my neighbor's co-op quests...
Old Sep 15 2022, 02:25 AM

Yes,Totally agree. Would be better if it was in the left bottom corner. When you have large farm blocks on a full screen computer it becomes to close to the edge of the working field.
Old Sep 17 2022, 08:11 AM

Default co-op quests

I know I've complained about this before, but now it's at the ridiculous point. I have 5 co-op quests I can't complete because I don't own the facilities (all FC facilities). There are plenty of coin facilities with hundreds of items. I now have to wait several days for a new co-op quest.
Old Sep 17 2022, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
I know I've complained about this before, but now it's at the ridiculous point. I have 5 co-op quests I can't complete because I don't own the facilities (all FC facilities). There are plenty of coin facilities with hundreds of items. I now have to wait several days for a new co-op quest.
Hi msdragonfly

I moved your post to General feedback for Quests.

If you have an idea for Quests please post it in our Suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with you idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2