Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 07 2014, 01:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Thanks Taz! I will be planting 10 of each on my Quest Farm now, as I was not aware of that!
The 10% Taz mentioned was only if you harvest on someone else's farm not on your farm(s). If you harvest on your farm(s) then if you need one you can harvest one, if you need 10 you can harvest 5 fertilized plots on your farm(s), I do this all the time I need 10 and harvest 5 plots that have been fertilized on my own farm. I don't have a quest farm I just plant what I needed when I need it, I have right now 4 groups of 5 plots, just in case I get a big quest that needs a lot of crops.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 08 2014, 04:29 AM

Very disappointed with a quest that requires a FC facility. I don't have the FC to buy the facility and now can't finish the quest. I don't mind buying a facility for coins because the prize more than pays for it and I can opt to continue with it, put in storage, or sell it. I'm pretty surprised there are quests with a FC requirement especially since new players could really get ahead by doing quests and most likely don't have a lot of FC.
Having said that I guess I will continue playing the quests but will have to lower my expectations. Can't see how I can do 8 quests in a week with this limitation but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Also...what are lifelines and how do they work?
Old Apr 08 2014, 08:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
Very disappointed with a quest that requires a FC facility. I don't have the FC to buy the facility and now can't finish the quest. I don't mind buying a facility for coins because the prize more than pays for it and I can opt to continue with it, put in storage, or sell it. I'm pretty surprised there are quests with a FC requirement especially since new players could really get ahead by doing quests and most likely don't have a lot of FC.
Having said that I guess I will continue playing the quests but will have to lower my expectations. Can't see how I can do 8 quests in a week with this limitation but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Also...what are lifelines and how do they work?
The quests are randomly assigned. There is more information about the quests and the life lines in the following Game Guide link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2014, 12:44 PM
Account Not Linked

I earned 2 Farmcash Last evening YAY! I don't have a quest farm,after awhile I pretty much know the main crops the quest ask for.I am a small dirt farmer,not a BIG one.I plant a variety of crops.Have few farms where I plant big acreages or plots .I just leave a plot or two unharvested.Very few wilt,as i scroll through farms continually.Once in a while I get a surprise crop I haven't planted,and usually lucky getting help,trade,gift,or work.If you have good neighbor friends they are usually good at helping out.I really don't sweat the Quest just take the as they come. ALL IS GOOD!!!!
Old Apr 08 2014, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The quests are randomly assigned. There is more information about the quests and the life lines in the following Game Guide link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

I understand they are randomly assigned and have read about them in the guide. and today I have yet another quest requiring an FC facility I don't have. Yet another day wasted. It would be nice to be able to preview a quest before accepting it.
Old Apr 09 2014, 07:45 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
I understand they are randomly assigned and have read about them in the guide. and today I have yet another quest requiring an FC facility I don't have. Yet another day wasted. It would be nice to be able to preview a quest before accepting it.
Even if you were to preview it, the Quest will still not expire for 20 hours. Trick is, always click on the final step before you click on a Life Line! If you don't have that final factory or service, do NOT CLICK on the Life Line as then you'll not have another Life Line until that Quest expires.

Some of us are new and some of us have been playing this game for years - we who have been playing for a long time have most everything we want re. facilities but it takes time. $4.99 will buy you 25 FTC and that's like $10 a month investment for 50 FTC. In time you'll be able to get them all. And, really, $10 is really not very much money. 12 months you'll have lots more facilities than you have now.

I picked the facilities I bought as I went along based on what I already had that would require all the steps required - in fact - it seemed forever before I even bought the Chocolate Factory as I was able to get much of that stuff from gifts or working for others.

My main goal was tools. I spent my money on tools first. I've been so low on coins that one day - many years ago - I sold every crop and product I had just to raise coins. LOL

To think that we can pick and choose a Quest or toss one out and get another one in its place is dreaming. This is part of the game. It's a good game. Smile and go plant so more crops - gain some more levels and do what you can do.
Old Apr 09 2014, 04:25 PM

Just want you to know --- I LOVE THE QUESTS!!
Old Apr 10 2014, 03:24 AM
Account Not Linked

i <3 the quest and wish there were more so i could actually use my quest farm. i've been doing them daily since they started except for a couple of weeks when i got bored of them and hardly ever need all those crops i plant every day.

i only own (at least) 1 of about 50% of the facilities and only have had 1 time when all my slots were full with quests i couldn't do so i think the quest variety is pretty fair.
Old Apr 10 2014, 05:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I started quests again, collected my first 1fc, then the next week another 1 fc then this week got 2fc for 8 quests done in 7 days, thank you very much slashkey, now to start again tomorrow with the next weeks quests....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 12 2014, 01:52 PM

Default When does 7 Days for Quest FC start?

How do we know what Day our Quest 7 Days starts?