Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 04 2010, 12:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

MySpace requires only 15 neighbors for a 3rd farm??? That's very interesting considering that they can only have 20 "close personal" friends in total to have them as neighbors.

Let me say that again. According to an earlier post in this thread MySpace FT players are only required to have 15 neighbors to buy a 3rd farm.

Message number 113. Check it out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lulu836; Apr 04 2010 at 12:23 PM.
Old Apr 04 2010, 12:30 PM
Influential Farmer ( Level 19 )

Farmer Since: Oct 19 2009
Level:
Trophies: 10
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to tex46bec

This is my 2nd time to come here as nothing was done the first time. Every time I try to send gifts to "my friends" it says I HAVE NO FRIENDS? I did not play for about 1 week and I had a lot of friends then? What happened to them? It is not fair for people to send me gifts when I can not return the favor as I can not remember everyone. Please help.

Visit tex46bec's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 04 2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

This release add support for a 3rd farm. Here are the details:

1. To buy the 3rd Farm, you need to have the 2nd Farm already

2. You can buy the 3rd farm in:

a. Farm Cash: 40 Farm cash for a 12x12 farm and 20 Farm cash for each additional upgrade. Notice this is 50% cheaper compared to when we launched the 2nd farm. Also, remember you can earn some Farm cash for free daily by installing the application of the day on the 'Earn coins' tab on the top right.

b. Coins: 1000000 coins for a 12x12 farm, but you need to have at least 30 neighbours

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
i just got my 3rd farm & i want to transfer my animals from #1 to #3 but there is no option when u click the animals to move them to storage?
Old Apr 04 2010, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
No, for Myspace users, they only need 15 neighbors to buy the third land.
ok so then thats the best news for us myspace users, you need to add that to the FIRST post of requirements,

Facebook 30 neighbors

Myspace 15 neghbors

Farm Town Link
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?r...s&fb_bmpos=1_2
Old Apr 04 2010, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveko2 View Post
i just got my 3rd farm & i want to transfer my animals from #1 to #3 but there is no option when u click the animals to move them to storage?
animals cannot be moved from farm to farm
Old Apr 04 2010, 01:17 PM

thanks so much this saves me having 2 or 3 accounts lol
id love to see some new fences and paths though maybe more levels
farm town rockS
Old Apr 04 2010, 01:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I've been playing this game for over a year now, and love it, spend way to much time here. But at this point a level 80 with 2 farms that are totally full, and a storage unit totally full. Really had looked forward to farm 3, but 30 neighbors, come on, I have 19 right now, and none of them are playing anymore, gone on to Farmville, or Cafe world, or what ever.

Can't afford to buy dollars, and wouldn't do me any good anyway, since after you buy your farm, still have to have 30 neighbors to enlarge. Don't want to add strangers to my facebook page, I don't have anything to hide, but maybe my family and friends don't want people checking out their accounts.

If you had asked for 20 neighbors, could have understood it, (thats the requirement for that last trophy), and would have begged for 1 more. (infact I did beg for neighbors, and got no answers).

I'm disappointed, love everything you've done so far, the new things to buy, the facilities, the ability to harvest animals, make stuff. Unfortunately, this brings me to the point, I don't want to change my farms, love them the way they are, can't add much more to them, just harvest, plow, make pizzas, pies, and whatever.

I would think after reading alot of posts in the past couple of months, you saw that people were saying losing neighbors every day, you'd realize we don't have the ability to get people to play.

I've enjoyed every minute playing this game, My kids say I'm a fanatic, had to level up and beat them, which I did, but at this point. I'll keep playing, and helping other farmer level up, but without new levels, and new land, I'm at a stand still.
Old Apr 04 2010, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor-Cat View Post
Except that - and I suspect other people feel the same way - regardless of privacy settings, etc., I simply do not add people to my Facebook that I do not know in person, period. And that's a rule I'm not going to break, "even" for Farm Town.

Similarly, I have plenty of friends on Facebook, and only a few who are on Farm Town, but I am not going to badger the ones that aren't to start playing the game, just so I can up my neighbour count. Call be cynical, but putting such a large neighbour requirement on this seem a calculated move by the developers to "force" us to get get more players for them!

Using Farm Dollars isn't an option for me, as I'm already on Level 80, and I'm not going to mess around with the "application of the day" for similar reasons for not adding "strangers" to my Facebook. I'm not adverse to using real money to purchase some Farm Dollars, but again it just looks like a cynical attempt to on the part of the developers that this is the only other way to purchase a third farm.

I understand that and it is your choice, but my post on the subject was to let people that maybe didn't know they could hide everything but their name from FB friends that they could and how they could do it. Now as for not asking your friends to play the game that is your choice but they don't have to play the game just add the game then accept your neighbor request I have done this for a lot of my friends. Really all you need to do is send them a neighbor request and when they accept the request it will ask them to add the app and it will add them as your neighbor at the same time. There is no harm in asking one time for a friend to click the mouse a few times to help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by essexboy View Post
maybe the devs should have a locking system in place on the 3rd farm.once a player droped below the 30 neighbours mark your 3rd farm will be locked untill you add more neighbours again.

pop up messge system

you need to have a minimum amount of 30 neighbours to excess your 3rd farm and keep it.
I do not want to be on the forum if that happened you think people are mad now let the developers do that it will be hell around here.

I don't see anything wrong with people adding others as neighbors long enough to get to 30 and get farm 3 then removing them, as long as they are upfront about what they are doing. That way people that are looking for permanent neighbors know that person will not be one.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 04 2010, 02:12 PM

i see, okay no problem, thanks a lot. happy easter.
Old Apr 04 2010, 02:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

This release add support for a 3rd farm. Here are the details:

1. To buy the 3rd Farm, you need to have the 2nd Farm already

2. You can buy the 3rd farm in:

a. Farm Cash: 40 Farm cash for a 12x12 farm and 20 Farm cash for each additional upgrade. Notice this is 50% cheaper compared to when we launched the 2nd farm. Also, remember you can earn some Farm cash for free daily by installing the application of the day on the 'Earn coins' tab on the top right.

b. Coins: 1000000 coins for a 12x12 farm, but you need to have at least 30 neighbours

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Can someone point out where I can find the levels required for each upgrade for the new farm? I have the first two and when I go to the real estate office it does not show what level I need to be to buy the next upgrade.
Thanks so much for all the new stuff. Being that I already had more than 30 neighbors ( how else can I keep up with all the fuel I need!) I have no issues with that requirement. One of the reasons I like this game so much is because of the interaction with new friends.
Closed Thread