Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2019, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Palmarina,

When you opened the Trading Warehouse did you not click on "Create Sale Offer" on the old offer? That should have cleared the old one out and replaced it with the new offer.
>>> YES I DID BUT the old ones are still there. See attachment pict_3.

So what you did instead was used a new box and clicked on "Create Sale Offer Super Facility Products"? If you did that that would be why you are seeing both offers as the old one hasn't cleared.
>>> No I did not create a new box because all 8 slots were used up by the old ones. I clicked "Create Sale offer" on one old product, this has been replaced by the rubber sheet.

Your neighbours shouldn't have any problems buying your new products. They will see the Buy button on your new product and Expired on the old one.
Please see 2 answers in your text.

This is a little confusing, isn't it? 7 old products of the former super facility still standing there and one new one. I clicked on all the other old ones and they don't dissapear. I attached a screen shot with the message I got each time (pict_4) . I don't understand what I am doing wrong.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pict_3.jpg (19.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg pict_4.jpg (6.9 KB, 8 views)
Old Jun 03 2019, 10:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Please see 2 answers in your text.

This is a little confusing, isn't it? 7 old products of the former super facility still standing there and one new one. I clicked on all the other old ones and they don't dissapear. I attached a screen shot with the message I got each time (pict_4) . I don't understand what I am doing wrong.
Hi Palmarina,

Thanks for your additional information. No you have not done anything wrong. You only have one product in the rubber factory so you can only make one sale offer at a time. Remember when you sell your super facility products you sell the total amount you have at that time, you can't change it to selling a portion of them. When your rubber sheets are sold the buttons in the box with the rubber sheets offer will change from showing "Update" and "Delete" to " Create a Sale Offer". The information in the box also changes from "Sell or Give" to "Sold or Gave".

As you don't like seeing the old offers, what you can do to clear the old ones out is the following:

Create a sale offer in one of the boxes then immediately delete the offer. Repeat that in every box that has an old sale offer until you are down to just one with the sale offer you want to make. Then you will only see that one sale offer.

If you are wanting a quicker way to do that or a way for the other old sale boxes to be automatically cleared for you, perhaps after you have seen what was sold overnight, or when you make your first sale offer for the week that's fine. Just say in your post what you would prefer to happen.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 03 2019 at 10:08 AM.
Old Jun 03 2019, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Hi Palmarina,

Thanks for your additional information. No you have not done anything wrong. You only have one product in the rubber factory so you can only make one sale offer at a time. Remember when you sell your super facility products you sell the total amount you have at that time, you can't change it to selling a portion of them. When your rubber sheets are sold the buttons in the box with the rubber sheets offer will change from showing "Update" and "Delete" to " Create a Sale Offer". The information in the box also changes from "Sell or Give" to "Sold or Gave".

As you don't like seeing the old offers, what you can do to clear the old ones out is the following:

Create a sale offer in one of the boxes then immediately delete the offer. Repeat that in every box that has an old sale offer until you are down to just one with the sale offer you want to make. Then you will only see that one sale offer.

If you are wanting a quicker way to do that or a way for the other old sale boxes to be automatically cleared for you, perhaps after you have seen what was sold overnight, or when you make your first sale offer for the week that's fine. Just say in your post what you would prefer to happen.

Hi Tiger,

1) Create a sale offer in one of the boxes then immediately delete the offer. Repeat that in every box that has an old sale offer until you are down to just one with the sale offer you want to make. Then you will only see that one sale offer.
>>> OK I have done that and indeed now the old ones are gone and only my rubber sheet are there! Thank you! I would never have figured that out myself. I wonder if other people know how to clear the old offers.

2) It would be nice if the old offers would dissapear automatically when making the first sale offer(s) for the week.

Palmarina
Old Jun 03 2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi Tiger,

1) Create a sale offer in one of the boxes then immediately delete the offer. Repeat that in every box that has an old sale offer until you are down to just one with the sale offer you want to make. Then you will only see that one sale offer.
>>> OK I have done that and indeed now the old ones are gone and only my rubber sheet are there! Thank you! I would never have figured that out myself. I wonder if other people know how to clear the old offers.

2) It would be nice if the old offers would dissapear automatically when making the first sale offer(s) for the week.

Palmarina
You are welcome Palmarina

We are discussing various ways this might be improved and it depends on what can actually be done. If it can't be changed we will add the instructions to the Game Guide.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jun 03 2019, 04:54 PM

Thanks for the Trading Warehouse updates. D is most helpful. At first I thought maybe have it work as the Co-op Quest work where you move through your neighbors quests one after the other, but the removal of the beige dot helps a lot. Anything to make the game of Farm Town easier works for me.
Old Jun 03 2019, 04:54 PM

Trading Warehouse - 2 questions:
1. Where is the new 'Order by Trade Offers' menu option?
2. Is there any plan to increase the number of offers you can create? For example, the Petrochemical Plant has more products than sale offers allowed. We have to watch for offers to be accepted and them use those to create new ones.
Thanks.
Old Jun 03 2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Trading Warehouse - 2 questions:
1. Where is the new 'Order by Trade Offers' menu option?
2. Is there any plan to increase the number of offers you can create? For example, the Petrochemical Plant has more products than sale offers allowed. We have to watch for offers to be accepted and them use those to create new ones.
Thanks.
Hi NJones,

Click on your own picture in the neighbours bar and look for this:

You also can click on anyone's picture to get to it, it will just show much further up the list.

As for your other question, we don't know yet, just keep an eye on the 1st post on page 1 for any updates. Raul will list them there.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jun 03 2019, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Hi NJones,

Click on your own picture in the neighbours bar and look for this:

You also can click on anyone's picture to get to it, it will just show much further up the list.

As for your other question, we don't know yet, just keep an eye on the 1st post on page 1 for any updates. Raul will list them there.
Thanks - never thought to look there.
Old Jun 03 2019, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Hi Lara,

You will only be able to add as many sales as you have different products to sell, up to 8 products. If you only have 3 products for sale then that's why it's telling you you have no more super facility items to add.

Are you confused because you didn't realise you only had 3 different products to sell and as the Create Sale Offer button is not greyed out on the other boxes you thought you could add more?

Your neighbours shouldn't have any problems buying your new products. They will see the Buy button on your new products and Expired on the old ones.
Not confused at all I want last weeks products deleted from my trading warehouse. They are still there and won't go. This hasn't happened before.

Lara's Farm
Old Jun 03 2019, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Not confused at all I want last weeks products deleted from my trading warehouse. They are still there and won't go. This hasn't happened before.
Hi Lara,
They are working on a solution to this. In the mean time, create a sale offer in one of the boxes then immediately delete the offer. Repeat that in every box that has an old sale offer until you are down to just the number with the sale offers you want to make. Then you will only see those sale offers.

You haven't seen this before because this is very new and they are still working out the kinks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread