Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2017, 09:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
Don't understand those tools still have one grey out and it says need combine harvester plow 18 by 18 but I have it, this has greyed out in the lower ones, so don't understand that at all
Hi Amanda,
What are you trying to buy?
I don't see a combine harvest plow 18x18 in your data. I do see the 16x16 one which is all you need to buy the EX 7x7's if that is what you are trying to buy. You do not need the 18x18 to buy the EX tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2017, 09:16 PM

worked it out
Old May 09 2017, 09:55 PM

I see only 2 of the new EX 7 tools. NO seeder and no combine that will allow, harvest, plow, plant. What good is only half of the tools when you normally do all those functions at the same time. I really hope after this wait this is not intentional. I guess I will find something else to spend the FC I saved for those tools.
Old May 09 2017, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I see only 2 of the new EX 7 tools. NO seeder and no combine that will allow, harvest, plow, plant. What good is only half of the tools when you normally do all those functions at the same time. I really hope after this wait this is not intentional. I guess I will find something else to spend the FC I saved for those tools.
Hi mcdaddie,
As was stated in section 4 and 5 there were only 5 total tools to be released this time.
4. Regular Harvester, Plower and Combine Harvest-Plow 18 x 18 (FC):

5. Harvester Ex and Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 7 x 7 with extended mode support (FC):

The rest of the tools for these sets will most likely be released in the next release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2017, 10:06 PM

Is the combine seeder coming this update or is it waiting for next time around?
Old May 09 2017, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
Is the combine seeder coming this update or is it waiting for next time around?
Hi Karin,
The seeders and combine harvest plants are not included in this release.
Old May 09 2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mcdaddie,
As was stated in section 4 and 5 there were only 5 total tools to be released this time.
4. Regular Harvester, Plower and Combine Harvest-Plow 18 x 18 (FC):

5. Harvester Ex and Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 7 x 7 with extended mode support (FC):

The rest of the tools for these sets will most likely be released in the next release.
I can read TAZ, but in the previous two releases the ex5 and ex6 tools all came out as a full set. It is totally crazy to drizzle these things out as a NON WORKING set of crop tools.
Old May 09 2017, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I can read TAZ, but in the previous two releases the ex5 and ex6 tools all came out as a full set. It is totally crazy to drizzle these things out as a NON WORKING set of crop tools.
Hi mcdaddie,
Since they added 2 more sets of tools this time then possibly they did not want to give players too many FC tools at once because of the cost. So instead are breaking it up in to 5 this time and 4 next time
Old May 09 2017, 10:46 PM

My super neighbour told me that my 6x6 ex tools are not available for him to use today although he has been using them previously. he has cleared memcache and reloaded ft but tools still not showing up for him to use. I just purchased the new 7x7 ex tools and they are not available for him either. Hopefully this is just a glitch and will be fixed sooner rather than later
Old May 09 2017, 10:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
My super neighbour told me that my 6x6 ex tools are not available for him to use today although he has been using them previously. he has cleared memcache and reloaded ft but tools still not showing up for him to use. I just purchased the new 7x7 ex tools and they are not available for him either. Hopefully this is just a glitch and will be fixed sooner rather than later
Hi WendyP,
Are those tools greyed out for him?
Have you tried them as a super neighbor to use your own 6x6 and 7x7 EX tools to see if they are greyed out?
Also do you have those tools in storage?
Make sure that he is clicking the arrow at the top of the column to make sure all the bigger tools are showing.
Closed Thread