Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2015, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet 1 View Post
Thank you. That's why I don't go in all guns blazing! I see lots of comments and people threatening to pack in Farm Town when really whatever has happened has been their own mistake or a misunderstanding. So I have apparently had a very silly senior moment and bought something I didn't want because it happened to be the same colour and looked a bit similar to the thing I DID want. Oh well, lesson learned. Off to buy the flower harvester now. Thanks again for your help.
You are very welcome Janet!
Old Jan 17 2015, 12:55 PM

now that we have these massive 12x12 harvest/combine/etc tools, might you consider making some of the 4x4 tools purchasable with coins rather than FC?
Old Jan 17 2015, 01:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i like the latest gifting machine, pretty kool getting 2 gifts instead of 1 to whom you sent gifts too, now my question is, can i resend them every 2 hrs ? i have all the others
Hi beverduster,
Yes you can resend a single gift to them every 2 hours. And you can get 2 for each one you get and accept, The two tools work separately.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2015, 02:16 PM

Thank You 8*)
Old Jan 17 2015, 02:23 PM

Thanks, Raul! You guys do such great work! We appreciate it.
Old Jan 17 2015, 03:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beverduster,
Yes you can resend a single gift to them every 2 hours. And you can get 2 for each one you get and accept, The two tools work separately.

thanks taz
Old Jan 17 2015, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Also, the price you pay in coins when buying a product from a stranger that you need in your Coop Quests has been increased 20 times.
Does this mean we are now having to pay 2000 times as much when we have to buy from a stranger?

It was already 100x!
Old Jan 17 2015, 04:54 PM

Default trouble hiring in market

hi there since the update I seem to be having trouble hiring people in the market the box where the green check mark is to click for the final step will not work and it is going into the area below where i can see who sent me gifts and worked my facs, is it just my pc or is it a game issue
Old Jan 17 2015, 05:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Thanks Raul for the latest update. Great to get the new flower harvester. Also now farm 25 although I will have to save up for that. Last night when I was working a friends facility I found there seemed to be a change and it worked so much faster. I tried several others and they were so much faster too. It seems to have gone back to normal today and no mention of it in the forum. Anyone else see this or have I been dreaming? Hope it comes in another update. Love this game and always look forward to the next update.
Old Jan 17 2015, 05:15 PM

I seem to be having another issue since the update, I did finally manage to get someone hired, i went back to my farm was on my farm 6 I got a hire invite from someone I went to their farm, and can see people chatting as though they are in market, and I am still getting hire requests, am I suddenly in the twighlight zone lol
Closed Thread