Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 29 2018, 11:57 AM

Default Coins not added to my account

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi mwyld40

I just ran a deeper memcache for you. Please close your farms and exit to Facebook. Then reopen your farms and check if you got the lottery.

We are not sure why you are not getting the lottery but just in case, be sure to not leave your game open when you stop playing and see if that corrects the issue.

I did what you asked Mary, but no coins were added to my account and I rarely leave my game open when not playing. When I have done so I get the message that I have been inactive for 10 minutes and have been disconnected from the mainframe. I have to reconnect to start playing again. Could this have anything to do with the problem I am now experiencing?
Marlene Wyld (Mom's Farms)
Old Oct 29 2018, 12:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post

I did what you asked Mary, but no coins were added to my account and I rarely leave my game open when not playing. When I have done so I get the message that I have been inactive for 10 minutes and have been disconnected from the mainframe. I have to reconnect to start playing again. Could this have anything to do with the problem I am now experiencing?
Hi mwyld40,

marymarcel is not available at the moment.

We are not sure what is causing this. Please report this to support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Oct 29 2018, 07:55 PM

I had about 700 Billion farm coins. When I added another 700 Billion, my total dropped to about 400 billion. Is that because the totals field is not big enough? I should have 1.4 trillion coins.
Old Oct 29 2018, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkelley1001 View Post
I had about 700 Billion farm coins. When I added another 700 Billion, my total dropped to about 400 billion. Is that because the totals field is not big enough? I should have 1.4 trillion coins.
Hi jkelley,
According to your data you have 454,406,420,009. I looked at your data and the only amount you have added was for non-ingredient sales and that amount was only for 24,962,927,476.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2018, 12:40 PM

100,000,000 coins disappeard that I had not spent between the hours of 8:30 am and 11 am
Old Nov 06 2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
100,000,000 coins disappeard that I had not spent between the hours of 8:30 am and 11 am
Hi littlesallysanctus

I'm sorry but we dont have data for all coins transactions, but I do see that your amount of coins has been increased for more than 100.000.000 coins today.

If you are sure you have coins missing then please contact Support team to let them check.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 10 2018, 08:27 AM

This message is for Rob
I have requested help from Slashkey Support and have been having a conversation with Rob however he cannot help me unless he has my login credentials. For some reason I cannot get back to the conversation to give him this information. How do i get back to the conversation in Slashkey Support?
Old Nov 10 2018, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
This message is for Rob
I have requested help from Slashkey Support and have been having a conversation with Rob however he cannot help me unless he has my login credentials. For some reason I cannot get back to the conversation to give him this information. How do i get back to the conversation in Slashkey Support?
Hi Marlene

If Rob and you were sending emails to each other, then just answer one of Rob's emails.

If you are not able to find any of them, then contact Support again by sending a ticket to the following link:

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

Anyway, I will contact Rob to let him know your problem.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 12 2018, 06:06 PM

I just upgraded my farm 20 to 28x28 and it cost me 8,000,000,000 coins or it might of been 8,500,000,000 as I just checked to see how much it would cost to upgrade to 30 x 30. I then upgraded farm 21 to 28x28 and it cost me 5,000,000,000 and to upgrade to 30x30 would cost me 5,500,000,000...I am confused as I thought the price to upgrade cost more the higher number of farms you have. So why did it cost me more coins to upgrade farm 20 than farm 21....thanks Patty T farmgalpatti
Old Nov 12 2018, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgalpatti View Post
I just upgraded my farm 20 to 28x28 and it cost me 8,000,000,000 coins or it might of been 8,500,000,000 as I just checked to see how much it would cost to upgrade to 30 x 30. I then upgraded farm 21 to 28x28 and it cost me 5,000,000,000 and to upgrade to 30x30 would cost me 5,500,000,000...I am confused as I thought the price to upgrade cost more the higher number of farms you have. So why did it cost me more coins to upgrade farm 20 than farm 21....thanks Patty T farmgalpatti
Hi farmgalpatti,
The prices are set by the developers and they are not always the same from farm to farm. There is a Game Guide chapter about land upgrades and the prices. One thing to keep in mind is if you have moved farms around to different locations they still retain the same prices of the original position. So if your farm 21 was actually one that is an original lower farm number then that could be why the price was less.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash