Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 24 2020, 09:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jon,
The ingredient planner does sometimes omit items that you have zero of in storage. It is intermitent and therefore very difficult for the developers to pin point the problem. By checking the seeds in stored amount sort order then you can see the ones with none stored at the top of the list to be planted. Once you have some in your storage then they should show in the ingredient planner and you will get an amount listed that you need. If you know what facilities use those crops then you can go to the ingredient planner for that facility to determine how many are needed.
OK I will try that. Thanks.
Old Feb 25 2020, 06:44 AM

Hi.. just been doing quests again this past month or so.. LOL.. but why? STUCK on a quest that needs leather.. was up at 2am to order leather and back at about 4:30am to use it to make my item in my quest.. NO LEATHER!!! Not happy, so I ordered more.. and waited 30 minutes.. says 72 delivered.. go to make item in quest.. NO LEATHER.. so I go and look at Semi again.. Says over 100 delivered.. N O LEATHER to make quest item.. BS.. PLEASE FIX MY GAME.. not sure anything is getting ordered and actually received at this point
Old Feb 25 2020, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi.. just been doing quests again this past month or so.. LOL.. but why? STUCK on a quest that needs leather.. was up at 2am to order leather and back at about 4:30am to use it to make my item in my quest.. NO LEATHER!!! Not happy, so I ordered more.. and waited 30 minutes.. says 72 delivered.. go to make item in quest.. NO LEATHER.. so I go and look at Semi again.. Says over 100 delivered.. N O LEATHER to make quest item.. BS.. PLEASE FIX MY GAME.. not sure anything is getting ordered and actually received at this point

Hi Sundos

Did you store the leather roll from your semi?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 25 2020, 08:00 AM

well I did since I posted here for sure and it is working now.. pretty sure I did before as well but anyway.. THANKS for your quick reply.
Old Feb 25 2020, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
well I did since I posted here for sure and it is working now.. pretty sure I did before as well but anyway.. THANKS for your quick reply.
Glad it is working now, and thanks for coming back to let us know

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 29 2020, 04:55 AM

Default raw materials

When will you be increasing the raw materials from the open pit mine..etc that is needed to produce the new products? The mines dont seem to have had any increases?
Old Feb 29 2020, 05:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frob1815@yahoo.com View Post
When will you be increasing the raw materials from the open pit mine..etc that is needed to produce the new products? The mines dont seem to have had any increases?
Hi frob1815,

I have moved your post to help and support for facilities as that is what your question is about and not the items in the new release. The new release is only for feedback on the items listed in Rauls post, first post on the first page.

It's entirely up to the developers what they wish to increase or not. If you would like to request increased production of any product in a facility please post your request in the Suggestions area of the forum listing which facility and which product you would like increased. You will not be able to start a new thread there. Click on the one with the title that most suits your idea, then scroll down the page and post in the reply box at the bottom of the page. Please Note: If you post in a thread and it's not the right one or is better suited to another one, your post will be moved to the correct one.
Old Feb 29 2020, 05:08 AM

Default Toy Factory

I could not fully load the toy factory because I got a pop up saying I needed to add more rubber sheets for the rubber duck. Yet when I checked my stock I have 14, 343 rubber sheets. So what is going on here. How many other facilities is this happening.
Old Feb 29 2020, 05:23 AM

Default Toy Factory

I went to my planner to check and it said 'this run requires 48 rubber sheet, 14, 343 stored. So why when I load the toy factory it says I need to add more rubber sheets for the rubber duckie, I don't get it
Old Feb 29 2020, 05:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I could not fully load the toy factory because I got a pop up saying I needed to add more rubber sheets for the rubber duck. Yet when I checked my stock I have 14, 343 rubber sheets. So what is going on here. How many other facilities is this happening.
Hi Vivienne57,

I have moved your post to help and support for facilities.

When this happens the first thing to try would be to reload the game. If you still get a problem after that then the next thing to try, if you have not already done so, is to run memcache, close the game wherever it is open then reload and try again.

I'm sorry but only you can check what is going on in all of your facilities on all of your farms.

You can use your Ingredient planner in the Facility Manger to see if you are short on anything required.

If you have started and loaded all your facilities on all your farms you can set your Facility Manger A-Z filter to Utilization which will sort the facilities with the most in production first down to the least. To see any facilities not at 100% production, scroll down to the bottom of the list and see what is not at 100%. If you would like to see information on all the different ways the Facility Manger can be set you can find that in the Game Guide Chapter 13 Facilities: Facility Manager

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility