Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 15 2016, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda M View Post
Why can't we have at least ONE of the stables available for Coins. It's not really fair to all of your players to only have them available for FC.

Ya'll need to play fair.
Hi Brenda,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2016, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Compassrose,
What 2 facilities? Do you mean they were greyed out as in can't start any batches in them when you have them open?

I don't recall which facilities.They were greyed out and I was unable to start any batches even though there was sufficient ingredients. They were not full. In fact, it indicated zero batches in process.
Old Jul 18 2016, 08:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassrose View Post
I don't recall which facilities.They were greyed out and I was unable to start any batches even though there was sufficient ingredients. They were not full. In fact, it indicated zero batches in process.
Hi Compassrose,
If you can't tell me which facilities they were then I don't know how I can help you. Are they working now?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 18 2016 at 09:08 AM.
Old Jul 22 2016, 09:29 PM

Default greyed out

I have sufficient ingredients to load the bakery. I checked. Yet, I can't start all, it's greyed out. I tried individual products with no luck.

I have 3 bakeries on 3 seperate farms. Only one, the last one I try to load, is a problem.
Old Jul 22 2016, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compassrose View Post
I have sufficient ingredients to load the bakery. I checked. Yet, I can't start all, it's greyed out. I tried individual products with no luck.

I have 3 bakeries on 3 seperate farms. Only one, the last one I try to load, is a problem.
Hi Compassrose,
According to your data you have 5 bakeries. What do you get when you try to start each individual product? There should be a pop up telling you that you need 1 more of an item or it will tell you that you can onbly have x amount of that product pending.
When the Start All is greyed out (in the box for the facility) then that means the facility is full. It will show Utilization: 100% in the box.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Please list what farm this bakery is on.
Old Jul 23 2016, 07:44 AM

I understand what you are saying. However, it is greyed out and the facility is not full. When I checked the available ingredients. There was enough to produce all the products. I tried clicking each product individally and was not able to start any.
Old Jul 23 2016, 07:46 AM

I'll get back to you with link. I'm running out the door. Oh. cache is pretty empty. My settings restrict how much is in the cache.
Old Jul 23 2016, 07:47 AM

It is okay now. It only happens when I'm filling all facilities which I do on individual farms.
Old Jul 23 2016, 09:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Default turbo loaders

I just spent $120 on the turbo loaders and when I cash out my facilities, it's much much lower than it should be. I'm very unhappy right now and want to refund all these turbo tools if they don't work correctly.
Old Jul 23 2016, 10:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydscorch View Post
I just spent $120 on the turbo loaders and when I cash out my facilities, it's much much lower than it should be. I'm very unhappy right now and want to refund all these turbo tools if they don't work correctly.
Hi sydscorch,

The turbo loader has nothing to do with the amount you get for cashing out. It just lets you use the "Start All" located at the top of the facility manager.

If you are getting less for cashing out, then it may be that you've not had as much help with your service facilities than usual.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility