Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 07 2019, 07:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Oh, you're right! I don't know who had changed my language to something else. I don't recognize that language. I might have done that by myself while clicking too fast. I changed it back to English (US) and now I'm seeing everyone in the Markets again.

Thank you!!!!
Hi Sandie May Angel,

Wonderful! I am glad we were able to get there in the end. Thank you for letting us know and you are welcome
Old May 14 2019, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Autumn06,

Which market is this? Both of them or just one? If one, which one? Are there any other farmers there with you? If there is only a few try reloading the market to get it to update. If you have already tried that do the following...

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that corrected the problem for you.
Regarding problem of chat box opening and closing automatically and not being able keep it open (this problem is still happening and driving me nuts). This is the message I recieved back from Rob from Slashkey Support via email:

[SUPPORT #HQC-225532]: chat box in farmtown

"Hi Sheela,

There should be no need to do memcache, i never do it, and i do not have that problem. I will look into the chatbox issue.

Rob

Slashkey Support Staff

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: HQC-225532
Department: VIP
Priority: Urgent

It doesn't make sense that you and Rob are telling me 2 different things to solve a problem. So in the future I will direct all my problems to Slashkey support.
Old May 14 2019, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
Regarding problem of chat box opening and closing automatically and not being able keep it open (this problem is still happening and driving me nuts). This is the message I recieved back from Rob from Slashkey Support via email:

[SUPPORT #HQC-225532]: chat box in farmtown

"Hi Sheela,

There should be no need to do memcache, i never do it, and i do not have that problem. I will look into the chatbox issue.

Rob

Slashkey Support Staff

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: HQC-225532
Department: VIP
Priority: Urgent

It doesn't make sense that you and Rob are telling me 2 different things to solve a problem. So in the future I will direct all my problems to Slashkey support.
Hi Autumn,
We moderators have only a few tools to offer you for fixing the problems. Memcache is one that clears your account data on the server and forces it to reload your data fresh. It could have helped with your problem.

As it didn't then we sent you to Support as they have more available ways to check and fix problems. However, we do prefer you post any problem or question here as many can be solved without having to overload Supports ticket load slowing responses down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 15 2019, 02:12 AM

When I go to the job market, there is no one there to hire. Yes, I was online all 4 times. And yes, I cleared memcach

Last edited by KCJ; May 15 2019 at 02:19 AM.
Old May 15 2019, 02:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
When I go to the job market, there is no one there to hire. Yes, I was online all 4 times. And yes, I cleared memcach
Hi KCJ,

I have moved your post to the thread about the Marketplace.

I have tried going to the market from your farm using English(US) language and was able to see farmers there.

When you first arrive, if you see no-one, try clicking on the Map and then the job marketplace again to reload it, see if that refreshes it for you.

If that does not help you, try changing your language to any language that isn't English(US) or English(US), click the save reload the game, then change it back again to English(US). That sometimes resets it. Then check the markets again.

If that still doesn't help, please let us know what Chat server you are on. You will find the information when you first load the game, in the chat box, in red lettering when you scroll the chat to the very top.
Old May 15 2019, 11:07 AM

I am unable to chat with other farmers. Actually, there is no communication from my keyboard to the chat area or to respond to farmers or leave message after working for them. Please help me. I playing this game a few years ago and it as saved but when I came back on it, this is what happened. What to do??
Old May 15 2019, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson2414 View Post
I am unable to chat with other farmers. Actually, there is no communication from my keyboard to the chat area or to respond to farmers or leave message after working for them. Please help me. I playing this game a few years ago and it as saved but when I came back on it, this is what happened. What to do??
Hi Jackson,
Is the browser you are using Chrome? If so the cursor does not show in the chat box, but you can still type in it. Click inside the chat box and then just start typing.
Also note you can not use the chat or messages if you are in full screen. You must be in the normal size screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2019, 05:04 PM

Default vacation message

If I am not going to be on farm town for a while can I send a message to all my neighbors at one time, or do I have to send each one an individual message
Old May 23 2019, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cspromberg View Post
If I am not going to be on farm town for a while can I send a message to all my neighbors at one time, or do I have to send each one an individual message
Hi cspromberg,
I moved your post to the subject thread about messages.
There isn't any way to send a message through the game to all your neighbors. Only way you could do that is through Facebook if you keep a friend list of your neighbors. Then you could post just to that list.
Old May 25 2019, 02:10 AM

Default Trader Marketplace issues

Everytime I go to Trader Marketplace, there's nobody there. It's been happening for the last 2 weeks already. Please advise.

Tags
avatar status colors, change language, market icons, messages, no-one in market, status colors, stuck messages