Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 05 2018, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
Is there a location to keep tabs on one's personal total of limit of storage?? I lost al ot of products as mentioned on earlier post, and have been attempting to delete products from storage as much as possible, but hvae no idea how much one must do to save the important stored items.
I lost about 200,000 zucchini recently, and would like to keep track somehow of when I am exceeding the total storage. I am not near the million mark on any one item, but the overall total.
Old Sep 05 2018, 05:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
I lost about 200,000 zucchini recently, and would like to keep track somehow of when I am exceeding the total storage. I am not near the million mark on any one item, but the overall total.
Hi shirl312,

Your first post was answered in the following link http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=357

Your data is showing 2 sizes of zucchini. You only have 26 of the regular size, but you do also have 144,722 of the large size. Search your storage for zucchini and if both size of boxes do not show up straight away use the arrows to scroll the list.

I'm sorry but there is no way to know, other than when you start losing items, when you have reached your overall limit. Make sure you are cashing out and selling all your non-ingredients regularly. If you have most of the facilites i would suggest you do this at least once a week. If you still lose items after that, do it more often.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Sep 05 2018 at 05:32 AM.

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing products, missing trees, stored crops