Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 05 2018, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
Is there a location to keep tabs on one's personal total of limit of storage?? I lost al ot of products as mentioned on earlier post, and have been attempting to delete products from storage as much as possible, but hvae no idea how much one must do to save the important stored items.
I lost about 200,000 zucchini recently, and would like to keep track somehow of when I am exceeding the total storage. I am not near the million mark on any one item, but the overall total.
Old Sep 05 2018, 05:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
I lost about 200,000 zucchini recently, and would like to keep track somehow of when I am exceeding the total storage. I am not near the million mark on any one item, but the overall total.
Hi shirl312,

Your first post was answered in the following link http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=357

Your data is showing 2 sizes of zucchini. You only have 26 of the regular size, but you do also have 144,722 of the large size. Search your storage for zucchini and if both size of boxes do not show up straight away use the arrows to scroll the list.

I'm sorry but there is no way to know, other than when you start losing items, when you have reached your overall limit. Make sure you are cashing out and selling all your non-ingredients regularly. If you have most of the facilites i would suggest you do this at least once a week. If you still lose items after that, do it more often.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 05 2018 at 05:32 AM.
Old Jan 13 2019, 09:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

something is not working in ft.... my storage crops have dropped dramatically.... one of my neighbors also said he has lost 2/3 of his stored crops... now I am at the point of not filling any facilities at all.. just trying to rebuild my crops... this is the first time I have experienced anything like this but do remember reading post by others that this has happened to.. have done memcache, cleared browser, download and cache etc etc... putting it down to a ft glitch....and I realise nothing can be done about it... just wanted to comment.... thanks guys...
Old Jan 13 2019, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
something is not working in ft.... my storage crops have dropped dramatically.... one of my neighbors also said he has lost 2/3 of his stored crops... now I am at the point of not filling any facilities at all.. just trying to rebuild my crops... this is the first time I have experienced anything like this but do remember reading post by others that this has happened to.. have done memcache, cleared browser, download and cache etc etc... putting it down to a ft glitch....and I realise nothing can be done about it... just wanted to comment.... thanks guys...
Hi Aussie Rae,
I moved your post to the subject thread about items disappearing from storage.
This happens when you reach the limit of your storage. There are 2 limits for storage. The first is for an individual item and the maximum for that is 100 million. Please note that it doesn't mean you can have 100 million of each item as that would far exceed the 2nd limit which is your total storage. We can't tell you what that would be as there are several variables that determine what your limit can be.
I checked your data and see you have high amounts for facility products and some crop harvests. I also noticed you haven't sold off any non-ingredients since December 26th. Hanging on to all those non-ingredients can fill your storage up with unusable items taking you up to your limit.

I suggest that you first sell non-ingredients at least a couple times a week and look at some of the items you have very high amounts of in your storage and see about selling off half of those items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2019, 12:50 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
I moved your post to the subject thread about items disappearing from storage.
This happens when you reach the limit of your storage. There are 2 limits for storage. The first is for an individual item and the maximum for that is 100 million. Please note that it doesn't mean you can have 100 million of each item as that would far exceed the 2nd limit which is your total storage. We can't tell you what that would be as there are several variables that determine what your limit can be.
I checked your data and see you have high amounts for facility products and some crop harvests. I also noticed you haven't sold off any non-ingredients since December 26th. Hanging on to all those non-ingredients can fill your storage up with unusable items taking you up to your limit.

I suggest that you first sell non-ingredients at least a couple times a week and look at some of the items you have very high amounts of in your storage and see about selling off half of those items.
thanks taz.. I thought I had sold off the non ingredients.. must be old timers disease.. lol just did so and added nearly 3 billion coins... there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day once you get older...playing ft is a full time job, lol
Old Jan 22 2019, 11:57 PM

What happened to all my teak lumber. I always have more than enough to fill all sawmills as I farm my own farms and I am a superfarmer?
Old Jan 23 2019, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
What happened to all my teak lumber. I always have more than enough to fill all sawmills as I farm my own farms and I am a superfarmer?
Hi littlesallysanctus,
I have looked at your storage data and you have 2,089,704 teak lumber piles. But you only have 388 teak log piles which are what you use to fill your sawmills.

You have 1100 teak trees, so if you harvest them twice a day will give you 2200 log piles (4400) if fertilized.

Each sawmill requires 720 teak log piles to fill for a complete load and you have 16 sawmills. That means you need 11,520 log piles to fill all 16 sawmills and if you refill often even more required. It doesn't appear you have enough trees to keep up with the demand for the 16 sawmills.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2019, 01:03 PM

Level:
XP:

A few days ago I sold 1/2 of my Acorn Squash, Chia, Dragon Fruit and Passion Fruit for coins to enlarge farms. Went to my inventory and my storage shows 0 on all of these. Have waited and thought it might come back but has not. These were between 5-6,000,000,000 so if you could see what I did wrong or what FT did wrong sure would appreciate it. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1286&farm_ix=3

Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Jan 23 2019, 01:51 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
A few days ago I sold 1/2 of my Acorn Squash, Chia, Dragon Fruit and Passion Fruit for coins to enlarge farms. Went to my inventory and my storage shows 0 on all of these. Have waited and thought it might come back but has not. These were between 5-6,000,000,000 so if you could see what I did wrong or what FT did wrong sure would appreciate it. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1286&farm_ix=3
Hi Doris R,

Are you sure you didn't sell all by mistake? It's odd that only those crops are missing and nothing else if there was a problem. You had a huge jump in coins on the 21st from 11 billion up to 49 billion so it looks like you did get the coins for selling them.

We have had a look at your storage and you are reaching the maximum limit for some individual items which is 200 million. Your aluminum ore is nearly there and you are getting towards that with your copper ore as well. However that does not mean you can have 200 million of every item as there is an overall limit as well which depends on several factors so we can not tell you what exactly what that is. When you reach the limit one of two things can happen, either things will go missing or harvests will not go into storage. Open your storage and set it to stored amount then scroll down the bottom of the list and see what you can sell half of that is getting high. Make sure you also regularly sell ALL of your non ingredients to help keep you from reaching storage limits.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 23 2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old Jan 24 2019, 07:02 AM

Level:
XP:

Yes, I did get coins but only marked 1/2 of each of the missing crops. Was selling only those that came up 0. Thank you for checking. Will be more careful.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing trees, stored crops