Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2015, 12:51 AM

Default missing flowers in the belt window

The glads and gerber daisies are missing in the belt window. I don't know if it is just my farm, but maybe you can check it out.
Old Sep 03 2015, 07:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
The glads and gerber daisies are missing in the belt window. I don't know if it is just my farm, but maybe you can check it out.

hi karin
apologies for the long delay in getting back to you i can confirm the above flowers are missing from the belts lists and i will get one of the mods to look into this

thank you for bringing this to our attention
Old Sep 03 2015, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
Hi Karin

Please open your tool box and then click on Your belts icon. Select Flowers and then set the A/Z to Product Name and set the funnel to All. Then check if you can see the glads and gerber daisies. Thank you
Old Sep 03 2015, 10:13 PM

Default mugo pine & diefenbachia bushes

WHY do these bushes mugo pine & diefenbachia bushes still take up two spaces like some of the trees like oak used to do
Old Sep 03 2015, 10:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripple333@yahoo.com View Post
WHY do these bushes mugo pine & diefenbachia bushes still take up two spaces like some of the trees like oak used to do
Hi ripple,
They are still that way because that is what the developers set them to. If you would like to make a suggestion to change that please post it in the Suggestion section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 04 2015, 04:38 PM

Thank you for the new yellow "Long Crops Car" and orange "Long Fruits Car". But, I think you should give us a much larger quantity of the given crops and fruits, since we are paying for it in cash - not really worth the cost right now. Thank you.
Old Sep 05 2015, 01:54 PM

Quick Question Please, Is there anywhere in the Manager Screen or in the Game that shows me exactly how many Facilities I Own....without having to open each farm and count them all individually??? If there isn't there should be. I am aware of how many Facilities of all kinds are available in the game, but I don't know how many I actually Own. Thank you
Old Sep 05 2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opalgem View Post
Quick Question Please, Is there anywhere in the Manager Screen or in the Game that shows me exactly how many Facilities I Own....without having to open each farm and count them all individually??? If there isn't there should be. I am aware of how many Facilities of all kinds are available in the game, but I don't know how many I actually Own. Thank you
Hi Opalgem

You can open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook. Then in the next screen click in the first option where it says All Facilities and you'll see a list of all your facilities and services, if you have more thant one of the same type you will see the number in brackets.

You can also have a look in the Store under Facilities and then set the funnel to Owned, but in this case you will not know how many of the same type you have.
Old Sep 05 2015, 03:07 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Opalgem

You can open your Facility Manager and click in the little notebook. Then in the next screen click in the first option where it says All Facilities and you'll see a list of all your facilities and services, if you have more thant one of the same type you will see the number in brackets.

You can also have a look in the Store under Facilities and then set the funnel to Owned, but in this case you will not know how many of the same type you have.
Thank you Mary, but I still have to count them one by one on each farm, when what I am asking is if there is somewhere that tells us how many Facs we have on All our Farms combined, and if there isn't then it should be considered as an addition at some point.
Thank you for your help though...
Old Sep 05 2015, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opalgem View Post
Thank you Mary, but I still have to count them one by one on each farm, when what I am asking is if there is somewhere that tells us how many Facs we have on All our Farms combined, and if there isn't then it should be considered as an addition at some point.
Thank you for your help though...
You are very welcome Opalgem!

And thank you for posting your idea in our Suggestion Section.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity