Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 25 2014, 12:24 PM

thank you Taz
Old Sep 25 2014, 12:59 PM

Thumbs down

My shortwave player keeps freezing on farmtown since this last upgrade for the new quest it was ok this morning
Old Sep 25 2014, 01:05 PM

Question on the Co-Op quests please...How do we know how much it is costing us to by and sell things to our neighbors?? Am I missing this info some place in the notes?? How much are we buying as well, will this effect our regular quests and the amounts we can buy in a day??
Could I please get an answer...everyone else has been answered that posted after me...

Last edited by Opalgem; Sep 25 2014 at 04:45 PM. Reason: to get an answer...maybe
Old Sep 25 2014, 01:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Cecelia,
If they don't have it they should have it soon. Any restrictions on quest should be the same as the normal quests and that is only for how many they can have open it the same time.
from what I'm seeing the blue dot only shows if your neighbor has an ACTIVE co op quest. I'd like to make a suggestion that the blue dot be added to our neighbor tab (not the neighbors at the bottom of the farm). You can help friends who play FT also but can only get to their farm by clicking on their picture off the neighbor tab. Perhaps if the blue dot showed there letting us know that person is working a quest it might be easier.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 25 2014, 01:49 PM

I helped a neighbor with a task (sold him 5 cotton), however the product never made it too him. He doesn't have the goods to move to the next step. Am I missing a step?
Old Sep 25 2014, 02:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I looked at a neighbor's cooperative quest, and it only said "null" above the pictures of the ingredients. What does that mean? None of my other neighbors have a cooperative quest yet. It doesn't seem like 1.4 days is going to be enough time to complete this; maybe, at least in the beginning, there should be a longer time period?
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 25 2014, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I started one today.1 neighbor can do only one thing per quest.EX... I needed to buy carrots,lettuce,pumpkins,and cabbage...then load them into the zoo feeding for hippo food.
The downside is that you need to constantly check to see if your neighbors come online.My quest is 23 hours...going to be hard esp. if any neighbors planted 2,3,or 4 day crops and won't be online for a day or 2.
On the upside...more reason to talk to a few of your close neighbors and work out a strategy.
Old Sep 25 2014, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
I started one today.1 neighbor can do only one thing per quest.EX... I needed to buy carrots,lettuce,pumpkins,and cabbage...then load them into the zoo feeding for hippo food.
The downside is that you need to constantly check to see if your neighbors come online.My quest is 23 hours...going to be hard esp. if any neighbors planted 2,3,or 4 day crops and won't be online for a day or 2.
On the upside...more reason to talk to a few of your close neighbors and work out a strategy.

Hi whosyou?!

Your neighbors dont need to be on line, you can check all your neighbors in the neighbors bar and on line or not, they are showed with the blue dot if they have a coop quest open, so you can click in their photos and choose Show X's cooperative quest and check if they need help or there's something you need for your quest and buy it.
Old Sep 25 2014, 04:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by andygoerke View Post
My shortwave player keeps freezing on farmtown since this last upgrade for the new quest it was ok this morning
Hi Andy,
You are going to have to explain this. What shortwave player?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Andy,
You are going to have to explain this. What shortwave player?
Shockwave player typo it works in IE ok
Closed Thread