Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 28 2009, 12:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via AIM to Debbie7746

well I am surprised by the huge jump in levels where friends that were level 34 went to level 55...that is a HUGE jump..as far as the trees you introduced seem to be a lot larger in size compared to the older ones and the older ones look so much better graphic wise(IMO the new trees are rather ugly)..I also noticed my level has gone down..whats up with that..also the fuel meter is a PITA and having to refuel only once per day and having it use so much esp/ if you have a large amount of crops to harvest,plow and reharvest you never get to finish because fule is used up..please change this..as much as the machines cost you need to make the fuel more adaptable..ok..I have said my peace
Old Nov 28 2009, 01:09 AM

Ok so why can't I get the mansion at 34 like I was working so diligently for? And I do agree the new trees are ugly...also I didn't like being jumped up from 29-32. I think we all like to earn but the gaps were too huge. I just think it needed to be decreased between levels....well I guess you can't please everyone!
Old Nov 28 2009, 01:12 AM

another thing, how long are the trees going to be locked?!!!
Old Nov 28 2009, 01:20 AM
Account Not Linked

it is now Nov. 27th so where is all the xmas stuff at? so you put more fruit trees ... ok .. got a question SO WHERE THE NUT TREES AT? ALMONDS, WALNUTS, PECANS, we can live without nuts ...and it would be nice if more land and higher level than 60? yes, i was in level 34 a while so what. not my fault it took so long to get higher levels... just wish i had a goal .. the challenge make it nice.. and man that lake is as big as the manor ... More land plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... yes im begging.. P
Old Nov 28 2009, 05:12 AM

loving all the new items that are available to buy
when wil the christmas decs be available ?
Old Nov 28 2009, 05:33 AM
Account Not Linked

You do realize that prunes do not grow on trees right??? ROFL Are you going to add a raisin vine next?
Old Nov 28 2009, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakedoutfarmer View Post
You do realize that prunes do not grow on trees right??? ROFL Are you going to add a raisin vine next?
LOL...I think the prune tree has been named whilst the tongue was in the cheek
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:03 AM
Account Not Linked

when you're plowing at another farm, how come you can't plow with 2 squares or 4 squares, even though you can use that on your own farm? I'm probably missing something...Please let me know.
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanitajane View Post
when you're plowing at another farm, how come you can't plow with 2 squares or 4 squares, even though you can use that on your own farm? I'm probably missing something...Please let me know.
Because you can only plow one square at a time on other farms.
Old Nov 28 2009, 08:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gma Aletta View Post
it is now Nov. 27th so where is all the xmas stuff at? so you put more fruit trees ... ok .. got a question SO WHERE THE NUT TREES AT? ALMONDS, WALNUTS, PECANS, we can live without nuts ...and it would be nice if more land and higher level than 60? yes, i was in level 34 a while so what. not my fault it took so long to get higher levels... just wish i had a goal .. the challenge make it nice.. and man that lake is as big as the manor ... More land plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... yes im begging.. P
i can live without nut trees
Closed Thread