Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 19 2018, 08:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnetteB View Post
Can anyone tell me why I can not switch from my purple mobile sprinkler to the green one to double my prodeuction? I have taken my purple one out f my storage and pur it on a farm and switch to my green one but when I look in my toolbox only the water one and the purple one show. Then I put the green one on the farm I want to use and I click irragate and nothing happened.
Puzzled over here
Hi AnnetteB,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools. When you upgrade the sprinklers there is no need to show them all in the tool box as the most upgraded one will also do the jobs of the previous ones. So you only need to use the most upgraded one for irrigating and the brown one which will only water flowers not irrigate.

It is fertilisation that doubles your crop output not the sprinklers. If you need a reminder of what the sprinklers do, please see the game guide, here's the link to that section >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290
Old Mar 20 2018, 08:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Fuel usage

When I get hired and they say I can use their tools and fuel, it takes from my fuel amount as well. How do I go about using someone's fuel before I use mine? So much of my fuel gets wasted when I could be using theirs.
Old Mar 20 2018, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrouss294 View Post
When I get hired and they say I can use their tools and fuel, it takes from my fuel amount as well. How do I go about using someone's fuel before I use mine? So much of my fuel gets wasted when I could be using theirs.
Hi dbrouss,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
When you are hired you use your own fuel even if the employer has it set to use their fuel. You only get to use their fuel if you are out of fuel before you start the work or run out while you are working. The purpose for the employer allowing you to use their fuel is so you can use the larger tools to do the job if you do not have fuel or finish the job if youy run out. It is not set up to use their fuel instead of yours. That was not the purpose the developers intended when they allowed this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2018, 01:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Fuel

How can I stop my fuel usage going down when someone who has fuel hires me?

Every time I have loads of fuel, but when someone with fuel hires me I end up with none left once finished their work

Is there any way to stop my fuel being used?

Thanks
Old Mar 23 2018, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishsue View Post
How can I stop my fuel usage going down when someone who has fuel hires me?

Every time I have loads of fuel, but when someone with fuel hires me I end up with none left once finished their work

Is there any way to stop my fuel being used?

Thanks
Hi scottishsue,

I have moved your post to help and support for Fuel.

I'm sorry but the game will always use your fuel before it uses the farm owners. It was set up that way to help those with no fuel and to let those with not much to continue working with the big tools to finish the work they were hired for. If you would like to make a suggestion for a change for this please do so in the suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. Here's the link to that section >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Mar 23 2018, 03:49 PM

Just before this update, my fuel station stopped totaling my fuel and went to all zeros. The amount from the refineries still shows - but nothing in the window next to it now. Before it would roll over each billion, but now I see this? Any ideas?

Old Mar 23 2018, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
Just before this update, my fuel station stopped totaling my fuel and went to all zeros. The amount from the refineries still shows - but nothing in the window next to it now. Before it would roll over each billion, but now I see this? Any ideas?
Hi Sod Farmer,
You have 7,383,381 fuel tanks which by themselves will give you 2,215,014,300 fuel. The refueling station can only show 9 digits, so along with the other fuel you get for your level, neighbors, active neighbors, and help given you may have all zeros showing and not see the last digit.
What do you see to the right for all of those figures for levels, neighbors, etc?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2018, 09:47 AM

Default Fertilizing

I need to know how to use the fertilizer tool....how do I fertilize a farm???
Old Mar 24 2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncroll View Post
I need to know how to use the fertilizer tool....how do I fertilize a farm???
Hi ncroll,

I have moved your post to the thread about Tools.

You need a manure spreader, and pigs in a pigsty. Here's the link to the Game Guide explaining how >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post5153282
Old Mar 24 2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sod Farmer,
You have 7,383,381 fuel tanks which by themselves will give you 2,215,014,300 fuel. The refueling station can only show 9 digits, so along with the other fuel you get for your level, neighbors, active neighbors, and help given you may have all zeros showing and not see the last digit.
What do you see to the right for all of those figures for levels, neighbors, etc?
Hi Taz - I tried to copy a pic in my original post but it looks like it didn't insert. All 8 digits are 0's now. I know it cut off after 9 - but it used to roll over and shows numbers - now all zeros.

Tags
fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter